Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (109841 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Dbrainwaves: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2020
herdeyhoh:
You better run for your life and don't look back, anybody that gives you any form of guarantee on a bet is a scammer, I don't bet again but I have people I follow on twitter that you can follow their tips for free and win daily. See my signature if you are interested, I am only willing to help, if our conversation didn't go as planned you can come back here and report me. Make sure you are not greedy in nature
Good day Herdeyhoh. Please, kindly connect me to those genuine people u follow on Twitter who are helping u with winning tips on sports. I've checked ur signature, followed u & sent u an email. Pls, treat with dispatch. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by osamson92: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have confirmed that Alex the owner of 247UNMASK ZONE Telegram channel is a big time scammer, he has over 4k subscriber , he ask any 1 to report Telegram channel that are scamming people, he said he make use of ROMANIAN FIXED GAME, with lots of evident from Bet9ja, sportybets, and so many more, ALL NA SCAM, I traced the Western Union MTCN NUMBER he said he used for the transaction, it can't be traced, I told him about the MTCN, and he removed me from the group immediately. BEWARE OF THIS GUY ALEX OWOTU 247UNMASK ZONE, the guy is a big scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by offiong123: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please who have any info about MOLDOVA GAMES (REAL UNMASK).
Please help out. Tnx.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by evandez(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2020
good morning guys, who have any info about Best unmask on Telegram, is he legit??
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Tonimax: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why are u all fools

Yes I said it big FOOLS

WHAT don't u understand by stay away from fixed matches

There is nothing like fixed match here in Nigeria but greed won't let u all

Since 2018 this thread was created you people didn't learn ?

And now 2020 some e- Diots are still trying to confirm if some telegram groups are reals

Mehn I tire for Nigerians back home, you guys have money to waste nonsense

Anybody that comes here to confirm anything again is a slowpoke...

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by alarm4: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Please can anyone hint me were I can find this option in 1xbet,22bet,Mellbet (Both goalkeeper to touch ball in the first 3mins of the match)
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by yomi009: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2020
HI everyone,

Please this Telegram account @Alvinhenderson is a big scammer. Please avoid by all means

in conjunction with his naija counterpart one Omaye Hope
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by aham316: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Avoid awesomebet5 or awesomebet5 on telegram. He is a scam. His account details. Attached

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Tinylee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Babygirlthe1st:
Please does anyone know about SUNBET TIPS also known as SUNLEGACY on telegram
Is he a scammer too?

He is a real Scam oooo
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bonef: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2021
HERE IS ANOTHER FIXED GAME SCAMMER WITH TELEGRAM ID @UNAMEDHACKER
IF YOU ARE IN HIS GROUP ALREADY YOU BETTER LEAVE RIGHT NOW.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bonef: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2021
ONE QUESTION WE ALL NEED TO ASK OURSELVES IS;

IF THESE GUYS REALLY HAVE THOSE FIXED MATCHES WHY ARE THEY SELLING THEM OUT?

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bonef: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
THESE GUYS ARE REALY GOOD IN CONVINCING THEIR VICTIMS.

I HAD A CONVERSATION ONE OF THEM TODAY. SEE ATTACHED.

HE WAS TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO PAY 48 USD FOR FIXED MATCHES.
THESE GUYS HAVE CONTACTS IN MAJOR COUBTRIES HERE IN AFRICA FOR COLLECTING PAYMENTS FROM THEIR VICTIMS.

I KNOW SAY PEOPLE STILL DEY FALL FOR THIS SCAM TILL TOMORROW.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by bonef: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
BELIEVE ME, IF THESE GUYS REALLY HAVE THOSE FIXED MATCHES THEY CLAIM THEY DO THEY WON'T SELL IT FOR ANY REASON. JUST BE CAREFUL GUYS.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by yomi009: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
bonef:
BELIEVE ME, IF THESE GUYS REALLY HAVE THOSE FIXED MATCHES THEY CLAIM THEY DO THEY WON'T SELL IT FOR ANY REASON. JUST BE CAREFUL GUYS.

Yes especially this Telegram account Bryan Hudson.He is a big scammer.
His Handle is @Bryanhudsonm
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Yusfaith199: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Beware of bet 9ja fixed game thay are all scam. If you av meet bacelona fix and guaranteed fix match . here my screen shot.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by femzek: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulmaccot:
hello, I was just recently scammed by a guy by name YARADASILVA on telegram, he promises you 100odds for 12k and after I paid the money he gave some nonsense correct score games and blocked me from his yaradasilva group channel where he posts his fake winnings.
this is the account I paid into...
Uhulebo victor
Zenith bank.
when they block the betslip ID, just know they are fake, just like this

I was scammed by this same Yarada silva also. Infact I subscribed to 1 month and I paid 25k to him. The first game he gave me failed and he is asking me to make another payment three days after. We need to teach the guy lesson of his life since the payment is made into his account number. He could be tracked.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by femzek: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
femzek:

I was scammed by this same Yarada silva also. Infact I subscribed to 1 month and I paid 25k to him. The first game he gave me failed and he is asking me to make another payment three days after. We need to teach the guy lesson of his life since the payment is made into his account number. He could be tracked.
femzek:

Here is my phone number incase anyone is interested to track the guy. 08036406732
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
femzek:

You paid 25K, shocked
I don't know if you use 1xbet, there is a good market there but, the odds is not high so profit margin is not high and sometimes you cannot accumulate it on some selections too. It's a winning option for weeks now.

25K, ah - I don't know they charge this high. The highest someone have given me was N5K. 25K is much but, fixed matches are extremely rare - you should know the consequences for fixing a matches and it's not something people can afford.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
alarm4:
Please can anyone hint me were I can find this option in 1xbet,22bet,Mellbet (Both goalkeeper to touch ball in the first 3mins of the match)
Top league matches, from the main section scroll down and pass the over under, Team 1 and total, goal in a row by a single team and you'll get close to it. It is close to the win a half market.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by solalal36(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
You paid 25K, shocked
I don't know if you use 1xbet, there is a good market there but, the odds is not high so profit margin is not high and sometimes you cannot accumulate it on some selections too. It's a winning option for weeks now.

25K, ah - I don't know they charge this high. The highest someone have given me was N5K. 25K is much but, fixed matches are extremely rare - you should know the consequences for fixing a matches and it's not something people can afford.
Which option is that?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
solalal36:
Which option is that?
If Dem block am I go cry oo Dem block two weh I reveal one time sad I go tell you for DM, free. No loud am
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by solalal36(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If Dem block am I go cry oo
Dem block two weh I reveal one time sad I go tell you for DM, free. No loud am
lol.. I understand.. no wahala
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
solalal36:
lol.. I understand.. no wahala
Message me and I'll tell
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by solalal36(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Message me and I'll tell
I will
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by TangoPredict(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Fixed match doesn't exist, flee from telegram and Facebook gamers.

ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS

STOP LOOKING FOR FIXED MATCH
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by uboma(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a serial Scam Artist.

See his photos on,

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Maggiespecial(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
You guys are funny, grown up men falling for such petty scams, i even saw someone up there use his last 10k to sub for fake games, there is absolutely NOTHING as fixed matches most times ppl just get lucky, the most you can get are good predictors, save your money and forecast your self, if you can't, follow a good tipster if you don't find, lock up and go home.

please do you know any predictors??
I am interested
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Msport(f): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
They are everywhere
All these Gboys
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Preator: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Stop patronizing anyone advertising fixed games especially on telegram. They are all scams. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL ARE SCAMS.

I am not saying there are no fixed games, but they are rare and are not offered on such public channels.

Secondly you cant fix games in some leagues as thy have strict laws that will be enforced. If someone sends you a coppa Italia game or German bundesliga, you have been scammed. I dont think you can get fixed game anywhere in europe except in remote and very lower tier leagues.

Do your analysis and follow a laid strategy to bet on.
There are good tipsters on twitter. FHG is a good strategy to use also.

NB: i av seen just 2 fixed games in over 12yrs of punting. Both were shared last year by a paid subscription guy i get FHG tips from. He came across them a d shared them for free. Last one was over 6 months ago and it was mexican women's league.

Dont be fooled by the winning tickets. Its all photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Chipsy1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
How come nobody is talking about GREAT UNMASKED on telegram? He's about to collect money for fixed games today on his channel. Does it mean he's real? I've bin following him and he is a very persuasive human being... Is he also a scammer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.