Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (109801 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Keepinitup: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
On that note... Please you guys should be on alert for a so called Global star named man that promises to give you fixed sure bets after the payment of ₦15,500. He gives fake betslips and probably wins them all for himself because I don't where he gets those screenshots from. He hardly types, just many voice notes, no single profile picture of his face, even his Palmpay account that you'll send money to doesn't have his real name...

The dude deceived me into paying twice for a correct betslip that he never gave. He's also a professional at ignoring your chats, very wicked and heartless man. I lost all my money to him and he never gave me a correct betslip, only deliberately sends wrong ones so you will waste your deposited amount in your bet account. He is global star analysis PLS DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP! A word is enough.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Keepinitup: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
THE MAN IS 100% SCAMMER!
He changed his channels name from that global star analysis to one stupid falopet analysis, and now charging people ₦16,000 to join his fake vip closed group. Only God knows how much money people have wasted on his cursed life with no refunds. His channels are fake subscribers with only a very few genuine ones that are deceived by him. If you know anything about him pls report to nairaland ASAP to help others not to fall into his trap. Because I know he will still change his channels and account name again after seeing this.

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Owolabi97(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Pls guy help to check if Freak Bets is a scam group because I want to join his vip group next month angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Lordwize(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Trust bet is another big telegram scammer.
His real name is Samuel David

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Djiequewakili8: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please who has dealt with mythology odds on telegram lemme know if he's legit
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Koomoo: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please who knows about Flavio Augusto….is he a scammer too like the rest of them

1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Leah75: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please someone to help and check if mythology odds on telegram is real or scam
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by YoungLachero: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lordwize:
Who can confirm trust bet for me please? If he is genuine.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by YoungLachero: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lordwize:
Trust bet is another big telegram scammer.
His real name is Samuel David

Have you had personal dealings with him, cos I was thinking of patronising him. I stumbled on his channel weeks ago and I already chatted him but I have not made any payment yet.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kennygee18(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2023
He has no correct slip just edited so forget the notion of saying he gave you wrong slip..
If these guys selling games know it's real, why will they sell for 15k instead of taking a loan to play themselves..it hurts that people still fall for cheap scam even with the amount of information available online.

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by PECON1(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2023
YoungLachero:

Have you had personal dealings with him, cos I was thinking of patronising him. I stumbled on his channel weeks ago and I already chatted him but I have not made any payment yet.
he is a big time scammer
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Frankielilbaby(f): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Has anyone used fixedlord122
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Kriptonian98: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Anyone ever dealt with this guy before? He calls himself "frediano1".

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Frankielilbaby(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please has anyone used fixedlord122
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Artemis444: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Frankielilbaby:
Please has anyone used fixedlord122
If it is free, use the free tip. Anything fixed cannot be disclosed or purchase easily. Modifying tickets is not hard, also multiple staking on correct scores isn't hard either. If you need tips, talk. I will share for you.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by zingara(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
does somebody know if "his wills and lady kids sure fixed matches" is a scammer or a legit fixed match vendo?
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Dumartz: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by successchoco(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
eminencez:
Who knows this guy on telegram, he is trending everyday and i can't find him on list of scammers,
please have any one deal with him?
his username on telegram is @avesqueros his channel is @fixed_tipsarena
please someone should confirm to me,

They are all scammers

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by GRAINER994: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Guys,

this is scam?

pls help

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by AntiNigerian: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
GRAINER994:
Guys,

this is scam?

pls help
A VERY BIG SCAM!

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by AntiNigerian: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
GRAINER994:
Guys,

this is scam?

pls help
If they could make you rich in 90+mins, they'll keep the thiefket to themselves! Rubbish! grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Bornjerry: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Guys, has anyone has a dealing with the guy. EMERALD FIXED ODDS telegram channel, he claim to drop fixed correct score daily after each win he will drop the code for verification on sportybet which will checkout to be legit boking code with the correct result. Please someone should help with the review or tell us how he is doing it. Thanks

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by tunnex190: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please who knows this guys? He claims that he deals in fixed correct scores. Is he legit or he is scammer. He calls himself Mr. Elvis. His telegram channel is Multi Exact Scores

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Luthorex: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Who knows of Nnamdi Henry Agbo
BetGenius
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Luthorex: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Who knows of Nnamdi Henry Agbo of
BetGenius his telegram username is @BIGWIINZ
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by PECON1(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
99.9% of telegram games sellers on telegram are scammers.
correct score, ht/ft are all scammers.
those that lock their comment section are all scammers. They can remove u from those groups without other members knowing.
Ask urself this simple question, if u have a game that u are 100percent sure is going to play. U will sell ur lands to play the game, even wealthy men in your village, street will partner with u to play this games.
No Kenyan, Nigerian or Ghanaian that has a reliable source of game will sell to the public. They will play alone. Runaway from anything fixed.
Telegram is the heaven of scammers and these scammers are Nigerians, Ghanaian, and Kenyans, some even pose as white folks.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by SDforyou: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2023
FUTBOL247 SUPPORT is a big scam on telegram,

He will ask to pay 10k for fix match or 200 Ghana cidis. They will promise to give wining tickets and 14 days vip . All is lie, after you pay no vip group and they will paste the game they give you as won but the ticket he will give is a random game they book.

He will ask you to pay extra 100k and giving you 50k discount for golden VIP group all na scam . Don’t waste your money guys, it better to select your game your self to win or lose .

The game remove me from the platform when I refuse to pay the extra 50k and even clear my chat on telegram else I will have uploaded our chat . No Fixed game anywhere.

His account name is : WAMULDU GEORGE DADWA
Number Palmpay account is : 8107122057

1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by malcom1X: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Luthorex:
Who knows of Nnamdi Henry Agbo
BetGenius

Him dey try but I don't think their vip is NOT legit.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by malcom1X: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who else knows this app or website or telegram channel

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Spider20: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Hello Guys,
Pls is dailybetgains a scam
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by wilsonm(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Is betwizard maxbet a scam, the guy is on telegram. In a month he use to hardly get a lose. Guys check him out.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by phredosky: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Okhihie Henry Ehiagwina goes by channel name Winners arena on telegram is a scammer.

his handle is @TONYGREATS or JEREMIAH.
Beware of his antics.
Good thing though, he has offended tge gods and should be ready to oay dearly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.