Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported (27590 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by dazzlingd(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2018
So men cannot gist in peace again
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by benben1000: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
this ediotic bastard na sisi

this one no be man

so your fellow man tell you something all you have to do is to cast
chaiii we no get real men again

but this is 95% lies

you only tell your real niggas with bloody bro code such not some random guy cheesy
I believe he did the right thing. Who knows how many girls he has harrassed this way or another? Perhaps, this was the only way available to stop him from this unlawful act. Lesson well served, I hope he learns efficiently.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by seangy4konji: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Twitter is full of lies
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

this one no be man

but this is 95% lies

you only tell your real niggas with bloody bro code such not some random guy cheesy
I believe he did the right thing. Who knows how many ladies the driver has sexually harrassed this way or another? Perhaps, this was the only way available to stop him from this unlawful act. Lesson well served, I hope he learns efficiently.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by somez(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2018
No, cyber cafe
tellwisdom:
What is taxify??...Hotel?? sad
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Tomigyer(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
You cannot cry more than the bereaved neither can you be more Catholic than the Pope.

Since the supposed victim who was not a toddler didn't deem it necessary to report the driver to the management then another man who has no locus standi in a story perhaps merely fabricated for whatever purpose has the right to report.

And if the management has also acted by sacking the driver based on a third party's hearsay report then such management is dumb and a f**k!

I have concluded that this story na gist!

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Bonike1: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by profmallor: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2018
And how do we know this man isnt lying on the taxify driver, cause they are drivers don't automatically make them guilty. So If I ride an uber or taxify, dont like the driver, can I just make a report against one. I think we need to move beyond this sort of judgements and ensure these cabs have cameras installed on board. That way all claims can at least be verified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by chronique(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Good job. What pleasure is there in fingering someone who is drunk and not getting intimate with you? Too many idiots walking around with empty skulls all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by davillian(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2018
tellwisdom:
It's a football club
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by sulakishop(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Women abuse is always overhyped by blacks, nobody care about men abuse. What happened to the female corper who grabbed the balls of a male corper recently? Everyone was busy blaming the male corper!

Nobody pay attention to a man's complaint of abuse no matter how true it is but let a woman tell a cock and bull abuse story, heaven will fall.

Later some idiots will be talking about gender equality... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by rhythyson: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
tellwisdom:

no na MOTEL

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Esseite:
I dont think anyone in his right senses would tell a stranger about such an escapade if it truly happened..
You will be shocked.
Take just few hours of your weekend and watch IDx Channel on cable tv and see how many crimes were solved just because people involved decided to gloat over their crime to third parties - friends and strangers alike. Some take days, months. One crime was solved cos the murderer bragged to a bartender same night after committing the crime. It comes from a twisted sense of superiority mixed with a lot of ego that they could thwart the justice system.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You will be shocked.
Take just few hours of your weekend and watch IDx Channel on cable tv and see how many crimes were solved just because people involved decided to gloat over their crime to third parties - friends and strangers alike. Some take days, months. One crime was solved cos the murderer bragged to a bartender same night after committing the crime. It comes from a twisted sense of superiority mixed with a lot of ego that they could thwart the justice system.

Well true.. one can only vouch for him or her self..
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by LadyHeaven(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

this one no be man

but this is 95% lies

Lol, seems you haven't met loose mouthed guys? I once had a man explain in grueling explicit words how he had a three.some with 2 Unil** chics. I was shocked because we were just seat partners in a luxury bus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by farem: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
tellwisdom:

Taxify is a system of modern transportation where rickety molue buses are engaged to convey those who don't care along Agege -Abule egba route.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Jaqenhghar: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
1899Milan:
If story happens to be true, why will someone stoop that low just because she was drunk....pretty sure if he had told someone else like him, the nitwit will hail him as being "sharp" or "not dulling" and then proceed to laugh it off. I will never understand why some humans cannot just do the right thing.
In Niggeria that is the conmon practice. Whe such an opportunity presents itself you take it. Read up the comments you will see that most Niggerians think its normal
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by tartarus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

this one no be man

but this is 95% lies

I refuse to be a real man if being a real man means having your kind of mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Viicfuntop(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

this one no be man

but this is 95% lies

Guy, you no get sense and empathy

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by barristerzinny(f): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
tohpahz:

If she recorded the convo.. I think it should count sha.
ya cos confession can serve as an evidence.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
tellwisdom:

NO BEER JOINT
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
Another Twitter story..... If true such behaviour is very bad and should be punished.
But how do you prosecute such a person without concrete prove it really occured

A female corper sexually assaulted a male corper yesterday and up til now no action has been taken.

I don't understand why the same treatment meted to men can't been meted to women.

Gender equality is the biggest scam of the century

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

female corper sexually assaulted a male corper yesterday
and up til now no action has been taken.
I don't understand why the same treatment meted to men
can't been meted to women.

Male sexual assault isn't taken seriously but if it was the guy that grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent yesterday we all know what would've happened to him.

Gender equality is the biggest scam of the century

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
sulakishop:
Women abuse is always overhyped by blacks, nobody care about men abuse. What happened to the female corper who grabbed the balls of a male corper recently? Everyone was busy blaming the male corper!

Nobody pay attention to a man's complaint of abuse no matter how true it is but let a woman tell a cock and bull abuse story, heaven will fall.

Later some idiots will be talking about gender equality... Mtcheeew
I swear.

Imagine what would've happened to that man yesterday if he was the one that grabbed that lady's vaginä without her consent yesterday.

He'd have been dismissed, drilled by soldiers or charged yet up till now no action has been taken.

Gender equality is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bloody snitch undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by boyjo: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartan50:
Wetin concern you oga passenger. .. Snitch... vote out Buhari no! But you are quick to report an issue. ..stupidity everywhere

Gosh...this is sad.
See how all the men on front page are insulting the guy.
You guys are still the same set of guys that insult ladies when they accuse Uber/Taxify drivers.

I don`t see any of condemning the actions of the drivers.

God dey watch una o.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by spartan50(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
boyjo:

Gosh...this is sad.
See how all the men on front page are insulting the guy.
You guys are still the same set of guys that insult ladies when they accuse Uber/Taxify drivers.

I don`t see any of condemning the actions of the drivers.

God dey watch una o.
I feel you are a snitch
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by MartinCorridon: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Akanapiaigwe is a well known rapist and should be permanently banned. He boasts of rape regularly
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by MartinCorridon: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
tartarus:

I refuse to be a real man if being a real man means having your kind of mentality undecided

Just report him to the MODs. Akanapiaigwe is a well known rapist who constantly boasts of his exploits as a rapist. His other monikers are cursedabiola, Isaabubakar, bloodykiller. He is well known for such disturbing behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / What Is The Difference Between Hotel, Motel, Inn And Guest House / Accident At Shagamu As Tanker Crashes Into 5 Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.