Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported (27728 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Akanapiaigwe: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Yes. We don't need such scum.

I am pro women and i would continue to defend their rights till i die
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Viicfuntop(f): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

female corper sexually assaulted a male corper yesterday
and up til now no action has been taken.
I don't understand why the same treatment meted to men
can't been meted to women.

Male sexual assault isn't taken seriously but if it was the guy that grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent yesterday we all know what would've happened to him.

Gender equality is the biggest scam of the century

So what exactly is your point because I don’t see any reasoning in this post
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by boyjo: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartan50:

I feel you are a snitch

Feelings lie.

If she were your daughter or Sister??

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

So what exactly is your point because I don’t see any reasoning in this post

If a female pervert can't be prosecuted a male pervert should also not be persecuted.

Now get out from my mentions
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Viicfuntop(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

You lack sense.

If a female pervert can't be prosecuted a male pervert should also not be persecuted.

Now get out from my mentions

You must be a mad person. You mentioned me. Are you even making sense? So what are you trying to say? I shouldn’t condemn this because it wasn’t the same when it happened to a woman.
My friend, get out of this stupidity.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You must be a mad person. You mentioned me. Are you even making sense? So what are you trying to say? I shouldn’t condemn this because it wasn’t the same when it happened to a woman.
My friend, get out of this stupidity.

You're stupid, seriously.

You can't condemn male sexual assault but you want a male pervert to be prosecuted.. crawl back to where you crawled from.

Mumu..
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Viicfuntop(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

You can't condemn male sexual assault but you want a male pervert to be prosecuted.. crawl back to where you crawled from.

Mumu..

It’s too early to be high. If you want to be an advocate, stand out. Stop talking like someone that is working in a useless NGO.

Honestly, you are actually mad. You quoted me, saying I didnt condemn the one done to a man. Are you blind? Did you see me commenting on the thread? Did I support anything like that. In your path to sound mature and intelligent, you actually sound really silly. Such a bitter person.
The fact that you are even married, disgusting
Rubbish
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

It’s too early to be high. If you want to be an advocate, stand out. Stop talking like someone that is working in a useless NGO.

Honestly, you are actually mad. You quoted me, saying I didnt condemn the one done to a man. Are you blind? Did you see me commenting on the thread? Did I support anything like that. In your path to sound mature and intelligent, you actually sound really silly. Such a bitter person.
The fact that you are even married, disgusting
Rubbish

Vick chill.. behave matured and stop throwing insults anyhow.

My point is -if the reverse was the case you guys won't be taking the case seriously.

If the same treatment meted out to males can't be meted out to females then it doesn't make sense.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by spartan50(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
boyjo:

Feelings lie.

If she were your daughter or Sister??
Did she report it to the cops. .. do you know if she was the one that wanted it? She didn't complain so no hushes.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Rooy57(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
If the story is true, then that guy is a fucking rat! You don't confide in people like him, he's going to tell on you. And to the driver, learn to keep your eyes off things that can get you into trouble. To others, learn to keep mute when you don't have something reasonable to say.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by boyjo: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartan50:

Did she report it to the cops. .. do you know if she was the one that wanted it? She didn't complain so no hushes.

She was drunk.

Don`t make me call you an idiot
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by spartan50(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
boyjo:

She was drunk.

Don`t make me call you an idiot
You are so shallow minded ... you now resort to insults. . I pity for you
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by boyjo: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
spartan50:

You are so shallow minded ... you now resort to insults. . I pity for you

I never curse this one e don dey para

Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by spartan50(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
boyjo:

I never curse this one e don dey para
Oga look bush
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by SHOCK7(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
tohpahz:

If she recorded the convo.. I think it should count sha.
what 're u talking about,someone datz inebriated!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by tohpahz(f): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
SHOCK7:

what 're u talking about,someone datz inebriated!!!
When you want to communicate. You come back.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by SHOCK7(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
tohpahz:
When you want to communicate. You come back.
Don't u understand what inebriated means?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported by Ksatriy: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Elder001:

Mumu..

Rule 2

MissyB3, puskin, seun, Lalasticalala,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Ravages Imo, Orsu Obodo, Oguta. 60 Homes Submerged (photos) / How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Truck Falls On Car On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.