Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC (14742 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by amaham(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
What of Godswill iscariot thatnu guys poached this week
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
When he joined you to win in 2015 he was not a traitor. Now he returned to his former party he becomes a traitor. #twistedlogic

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Olukat(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
APC should handle this issue maturely angry
Just this week they received a top ranking senator from PDP to their party.
If They are so desirous of getting Sen. Saraki out they should play politics in the senate and impeach him
Otherwise they should go and leak their wounds wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Sharpshooota: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
A coupist is a traitor

1 Like

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Yinxies(f): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
K lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Childish politics from APC. When he left PDP for ur party,he was a good leader and your all,today he is nothing because he has left . Grow up. Bad losers

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by maxzzo1(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
APC should leave Saraki and face governance na so dem go drag till election go reach...big foolz

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Sambadalo(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Is Excellency Senator Saraki is an expert in political maneuvering. He sure must be using the 48laws of power to operate and must have read the mafia manager over and over again. He studies situation before he takes action. He is rugged and dogged.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by kessdivine4all: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
He is a collosal disgrace to Democracy.
His end will be calamitous with the way he is going.

On what basis, because he left APC, that guy is more intelligent than the entire APC. Your zombism will rather be more calamitous with the way your blind followership is going

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Ritzy10:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/saraki-not-qualified-to-be-a-leader-apc/

He was a great leader wen he decamped from PDP to APC, But now he's he's bad leader and a sabotage since he went back to PDP grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

mannaqinbbq being his natural self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Adakintroy: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
What are this people even saying. All of you are thesame.

When they defects to your party, they were doing so in national interest. But now that many have gone back, it's because they are traitors or cannot find food.

Am a conservative this days abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Angelparadise:
APC never qualify to rule Nigeria ,buhari that truncated Democratic government never qualify to rule in a Democratic government, Many shameless corrupt politicians not qualify to be in politics, Nigeria not qualify to be a country , etc the lists is endless.

Don't.mind.them sis
Coming here with their nonsense

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

You typed Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by internet: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Saraki continue to give them sleepless nights. Thumps up for u saraki ma nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

You typed Nonsense
Becareful, I'm not always that nice as I was to you earlier.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by bay30: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2018
tesppidd:
If this was North Korea, Saraki would have been fastened to an electric chair and electrocuted for treason starting from the balls.

He didn't stop at just stealing the senate presidency, he also traded away the deputy senate presidency to the rival party.

In the absence of the defeated Nnamdi Kanu, Saraki has become the new God of the ipob yoots from the east.

In his quest for power and celebration, family mattered very little to him, as he rebelled against his very own father!

Time will only tell, and just like Nnamdi Kanu before him,

his end will not be good.

If it were in South Korea u quoted, someone like Buhari would not be a president.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Earthquake1: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Becareful!
Nuff said!!

Shut up zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Singalong: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2018
I heard saraki is an old boy of kings college.. I graduated from there four years ago and I'm not suprised at all.. A kc boy is a very sharp boy and he can play his cards very well

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Earthquake wail till you quench.
Red eye red eye

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by RexTramadol1: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2018
tesppidd:
If this was North Korea, Saraki would have been fastened to an electric chair and electrocuted for treason starting from the balls.

He didn't stop at just stealing the senate presidency, he also traded away the deputy senate presidency to the rival party.

In the absence of the defeated Nnamdi Kanu, Saraki has become the new God of the ipob yoots from the east.

In his quest for power and celebration, family mattered very little to him, as he rebelled against his very own father!

Tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by oyeb15: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Never trust a betrayer cos he may turn around to betray u someday.
Saraki has no moral standard.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by oyeb15: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Never trust a betrayer cos he may turn around to betray u someday.
Saraki has no moral standard.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI: My President, your President, Nigeria President:

EVEN IF YOU HATE HIM,
PLEASE READ THIS. IT MAY INTEREST YOU

I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari and even attempting to run his government down... rats and cats can never live in the same place.

Too many things divide and
draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters as follows:
1. He loves Nigeria, they hate it.
2. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves
and their families.
3. He is honest, they are absolutely dishonest.
4. He has character, they lack it.
5. He pursues the Hereafter they struggle to have the world in their armpits.
6. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish.
7. He serves, they derail and enslave.
8. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified.
9. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them.
10. They are thieves, he catches thieves.
11. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots back for Nigerians.
12. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide.
13. Fear fears him, they are afraid.
14. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit.
15. They call for division, he works on unity.
16. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria.
17. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria.
18. They shouts Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria.
19. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the
money and buying the arms.
20. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency.
21. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them.
22. They make the noise , Buhari does the work.
23. They are destroyers, he is a constructor.
24. They are wailing, weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks.

How can they love him?

The more they hate him, the more we love him.
The more they fear, the more we feel secured.
I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold.

Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.

(Please SHARE this, until it gets to every patriotic
Nigerians)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA, PMB & THE ENTIRE CITIZENS. Amen!!!
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2018
A rebel is quite different from a traitor
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by klax(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
APC stop talking. oh Lord can't these people get sense at least for once Stop talking the more you talk the more you look stupid apc sshhaattapp!!!

When all of them decamped from pdp, apga etc to form.your demonic party then they are not a traitor isn't

When they tore their pdp or apga party card you jubilated and never called them traitors

When they burnt pdp flag, umbrellas and caps they are not traitors

When they all worked and promised pdp, apga etc their loyalty and even won their various seats using pdp, apga etc mandates to win and decamped to apc you were dancing skelewu then and they are never a traitors apc's are you people mad for real? Can't you pooh look back at the genesis of these mess and shut da f u c k your mouths

Because of all these apc crap I'm totally on pdp side in fact I'm.voting pdp come 2019. Everyday I wake up and read things like this the more I hate apc.

APC where are your senses, is the curse placed on you that strong that you all reasoning faculty turned upside down? God please.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Cantonese: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
This is very unbelievable coming from this APC spokesman, Yekini Nabena. I think he should be reminded as a politician that politics is all about lies, betrayals, deceit, unfaithfulness, disloyalty, power play, breach of trust, etc. Can he swear that he does not possess all these qualities as a politician? Oshiomole said he and APC were not losing their sleep. How come all these complaints? If Saraki betrayed his family what is Nabena's concern. Has Nabena not betrayed his own? When PDP members abandoned their party to bring APC to the center you all rejoiced. Abeg bros carry your lamentation go. APC got power on the basis of lies. They have failed completely. They must go!
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by NoToAutocracy: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
tesppidd:

I can bet he will have a better ending than you and your pay master
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by edibobo: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Now that Saraki is leaving APC is a Traitor ? Why not a Traitor in 2014/2015 when he won elections for APC ? . This APC is totally frustrated and they resolved in propaganda instead of governance
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Zico5(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
U are truly deluded. So Akpabio is the true and genuine example of a good leader. U supporters of APC stinks to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Becareful!
Nuff said!!

I will report you to my daddy if you do anything!

Brother Seun see o
grin
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Zico5:

U are truly deluded. So Akpabio is the true and genuine example of a good leader. U supporters of APC stinks to heaven.
You and your Akpabio, Saraki and whoever you support are rogues .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri / Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano / Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.