Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC (14734 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by andorbe: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
modelmike7:

.......maybe we should have just remained a Local Government jejely then.

“Dr. Saraki is definitely not our good example for political leadership. All over the world, the leadership of the legislature is provided by the political party with the majority members. But Dr. Saraki would in the absence of many members of his former party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, connive and conspire with members of the opposition PDP to emerge Senate President, and in the process trade off the Deputy Senate President position to the opposition PDP, a political betrayal and treachery even the devil would be envious of.

“Even at this time he has defected to the opposition PDP, and with APC still in the majority in the Senate, Dr. Saraki still has the impudence to present himself as the Senate President. Political ambition should be made of nobler stuff.”
guy, go hang transformer. Saraki is a great man who will change the rubbish going on now in this buha buha administration. I ve my Pvc n i will vote him if he makes d primaries.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by andorbe: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
pol23:
Cry me a river.
First was CBT ....it fails.
Second was Range Rover unpaid duty ...fail
Third was Robbery.....fail
Fourth was Illegal impeachment ....Fail.
Fifth,six,seventh...Thirty-fifth ...na crying
grin
pol23:
Cry me a river.
First was CBT ....it fails.
Second was Range Rover unpaid duty ...fail
Third was Robbery.....fail
Fourth was Illegal impeachment ....Fail.
Fifth,six,seventh...Thirty-f ifth ...na crying
na so bros all this alfanjos n gworrow chewing zombies are in excruciating pain. Sai saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crude Oil Found In Ogun State / Reuben Abati Lied / Fulani Herdsmen Have Invaded Our Farmlands For 5 Days, Abia Monarch Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.