Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC (14754 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by itu404(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2018
I think it will be naive to think of senator anything less than a traitor. the records are there.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
igwefivestar:
start from changing the way u think. Have u not hear lucky dube music that said "take it upon urself to restore ur nations dignity" grin
Do I look like Lucky Dube or a Nigerian to you angry
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by isaacojih: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2018
APC is a disgrace to democracy, because if really what the are saying about the senate president is true, then why was the APC party and it led government kept mute all this while, is it that the were all blind about it because he was with them? It shows clearly that the APC is not a transparent party, because i wonder why the will harbor a criminal while he was with them, and now open up to the world because he left them...stop all the lies and allow Saraki to be, the man is innocent of all your accusations.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by alohman(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Apc never prepared for leadership that is why since they came to power anything they touch the next thing you will hear is failure
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by BunmiSkye: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
‘’He is definitely not a fit and proper person to preside over the country’s upper and revered legislative house.”
Saraki must have feel he has all in arms,to control what matters to the country and this administration.....he is at every cost mapping out plans to retain the position as the senate president,you cant eat your cake and have it.....
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Felixv: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
I still like this ‘useless buhari’. While Saraki was feasting on their 120bn naira budget ( he take home a minimum of 50m naira a month )

Buhari was busy increasing our external reserves ( which had been depleted by a certain PhD holder ) from 29bn to 48m dollars - when oil was selling for less than 40 dollars a barrel

Buhari was completing rail projects, fixing our military ( have we forgotten how the pdp converted money for arms into their personal booty)

Buhari personally took a pay cut - Saraki and his cohorts increased their budget from 120bn to 140bn.

All over the country our infrastructure is getting the attention needed - Saraki and his cohorts are buys sabotaging the good work - by padding the budget with frivolous items like boreholes, sewing machines etc

Lest we forget, Saraki was the mastermind behind the looting of societe general bank. He was the senate president who was collecting a huge pension from the improverished Kwara State - after looting the State dry - if this traitor scumbag is your role model - then go back your bags and live in Ilorin—— offa robbery victims still crying for justice.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by henrysam(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
And akpabio who defected to apc is not a traitor ability? When will apc wise up and know politis is about following the rule of law and being smart.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Claracharles: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Totally in support 100%
Ritzy10:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/saraki-not-qualified-to-be-a-leader-apc/

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by soso101: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My problem now is not even Saraki, NASS invasion, defections, Daura's sack, APC nor PDP; how to help our amiable and ever working president Buhari find his certificate is really bothering me angry

I don't even know how or where to start from cry cry

Pls as a good samaritan, kindly help the finance minister find her NYSC Certificate also.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by beegodson: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
of course Saraki is not fit to be a leader, the courts have not even cleared the issue of the offa robbery, he couldn't even defend himself... we don't need corrupt leaders to rule over this country
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by igwefivestar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Do I look like Lucky Dube or a Nigerian to you angry
then why are u so concern in Nigeria's affair, are u a spy? grin
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Riunite1: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state
59 . Tundeobama (m ): Quote Po
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by surgical: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My problem now is not even Saraki, NASS invasion, defections, Daura's sack, APC nor PDP; how to help our amiable and ever working president Buhari find his certificate is really bothering me angry start from the military board, that was the last place he told us it was, though the military authority denied it

I don't even know how or where to start from cry cry
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by searchlight: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
APC and their zombies can wail to their graves. saraki will remain the Senate president till 2019 and beyond. it is easier to oust that calamity called buhari than ousting our revered senate president. zombies how market?
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by searchlight: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
soburtunde:
He is a bloody traitor and he must go down at all cost.
oya zombie go commot him na. ewu awusa
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by searchlight: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
tesppidd:
If this was North Korea, Saraki would have been fastened to an electric chair and electrocuted for treason starting from the balls.

He didn't stop at just stealing the senate presidency, he also traded away the deputy senate presidency to the rival party.

In the absence of the defeated Nnamdi Kanu, Saraki has become the new God of the ipob yoots from the east.

In his quest for power and celebration, family mattered very little to him, as he rebelled against his very own father!

Time will only tell, and just like Nnamdi Kanu before him,

his end will not be good.
wail on zombie
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Mejor79(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
APC (Association of Powerful Criminal)
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Esseite:

Hahaha... just like saraki said, he wont descend into the gutters with such motor park politics APC plays. Nigeria went beyond that in 2015, we have seen the outcome in deaths, hate speeches and conflicts it creates amongst us.

They are only envious of saraki's rising profile..
-he is young,
-he is powerful,
-he has his followers and now with a major opposition,
-he has shown his competence in the NASS,
-he can bankroll his ambitions,
-most importantly, he has a clean health corruption bill, efcc or IGP cant be used on him.

REALLY
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by searchlight: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Felixv:
I still like this ‘useless buhari’. While Saraki was feasting on their 120bn naira budget ( he take home a minimum of 50m naira a month )

Buhari was busy increasing our external reserves ( which had been depleted by a certain PhD holder ) from 29bn to 48m dollars - when oil was selling for less than 40 dollars a barrel

Buhari was completing rail projects, fixing our military ( have we forgotten how the pdp converted money for arms into their personal booty)

Buhari personally took a pay cut - Saraki and his cohorts increased their budget from 120bn to 140bn.

All over the country our infrastructure is getting the attention needed - Saraki and his cohorts are buys sabotaging the good work - by padding the budget with frivolous items like boreholes, sewing machines etc

Lest we forget, Saraki was the mastermind behind the looting of societe general bank. He was the senate president who was collecting a huge pension from the improverished Kwara State - after looting the State dry - if this traitor scumbag is your role model - then go back your bags and live in Ilorin—— offa robbery victims still crying for justice.
when next you have nothing serious to say it is better you say the rubbish in your Facebook page not occupying the whole space here typing crap
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by searchlight: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
beegodson:
of course Saraki is not fit to be a leader, the courts have not even cleared the issue of the offa robbery, he couldn't even defend himself... we don't need corrupt leaders to rule over this country
shut up until we hear from Aunty Kemi
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lovely achievement for Buhari!!! grin
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
igwefivestar:
then why are u so concern in Nigeria's affair, are u a spy? grin
Eye yam not a spy, eye yam who eye yam angry
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Almaiga: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
soundforce:

Please, tell d guy above to fight for his own right not BUHARI.when you are with them, you are sinless but when you are in opposition, they label you a looter.are all the saints in APC not from PDP?
If SARAKI is a traitor, what about the atrocities of BUHARI to nigerians; especially christians?

What has Baba done? Mention them.with proofs.

Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by igwefivestar(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Eye yam not a spy, eye yam who eye yam angry
funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Felixv: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2018
searchlight:
when next you have nothing serious to say it is better you say the rubbish in your Facebook page not occupying the whole space here typing crap

lol..
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by oyeb15: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2018
searchlight:
it is your father that has all the moral standard in the whole world yet he couldn't give you good upbringing. let your father go and take over from saraki hence he has the moral standard.

If u have good upbringing, u won't be mentioning another person's father. Saraki ,ur mentor cannot hold any public office in a sane society .
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by madridsta007(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Zico5:

U are truly deluded. So Akpabio is the true and genuine example of a good leader. U supporters of APC stinks to heaven.

Lol @Zico5.
You were a supporter of APC a Buharist before.
Here’s one of your posts:

Politics / Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Zico5(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To remove Jonathan and Sambo
To be gentle and loyal on election day, to Vote
BUHARI with all my strength. To protect my PVC and
uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God and God bless Nigeria. Let the good
Nigerians click like.
(Quote) (Report) 33 Likes (Like) (Share)

It seems you have seen the light— thanks to Buhari’s lifelessness— but don’t take it out on another APC fan. You did what he/she did.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by Zico5(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol @Zico5.
You were a supporter of APC a Buharist before.
Here’s one of your posts:

Politics / Re: How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections by Zico5(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To remove Jonathan and Sambo
To be gentle and loyal on election day, to Vote
BUHARI with all my strength. To protect my PVC and
uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God and God bless Nigeria. Let the good
Nigerians click like.
(Quote) (Report) 33 Likes (Like) (Share)

It seems you have seen the light— thanks to Buhari’s lifelessness— but don’t take it out on another APC fan. You did what he/she did.
Yes, thanks for digging deep. I was one of the so called changers but I am humbled now. All change mantra is just a ruse.
Re: Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC by madridsta007(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Zico5:

Yes, thanks for digging deep. I was one of the so called changers but I am humbled now. All change mantra is just a ruse.

Yeah, just some small research.
I still cannot understand, even minutely, how a critical mass of people believed that an ex-coupist will sustain and deepen democracy; believe that someone with zero antecedents of intellectual leadership will provide the intellectual leadership Nigeria needs to compete in West Africa let alone the world; someone who, prior to Tinubu intervention, surrounded himself with his ethnic cronies— that this person will lead a multi-ethnic nation effectively; that someone whose CV has a gapping hole from 1985-2015, will provide leadership in this Industry 4.0 age; that someone who’s unable to provide his first school leaving certificate without questions, will turn around education and other areas of the economy... I mean the list of very obvious doubts is long.

How this person was able to convince you guys cannot be completed in 10 PhD theses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Screw Yourself" - Chima Anyaso At A Debate, House Of Reps Candidate Says / Adegboruwa To Buhari: Suspend Arotile's Burial Until Investigation Is Concluded / Boko Haram: FG's Claim On Weapons’ Import Denial False - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.