Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (43145 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by meeks1(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018
why is she heart broken She wanted him out of her life And that exactly she got
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by bluefilm: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Obviously, she's holds a First Class degree in Uglyology.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by HardMirror(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Blocking is so old school.

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin
childish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by dratine(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Are you really the one posted in that picture. If yes am sorry YOU ARE UGLY. Block ko plastic ni
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
After 5 years mumu still single nd old. Decided to go retry with femi. Ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Obere4u: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Oritzy:
See face where Dem take dey block person...Mtcheeew

That dude fall hand I swear,
He should have being the one blocking you instead of the opposite.

See face like nightmare lipsrsealed

You get badt mouth ah swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Centcanada: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
But no body when no go break up with person too. Its your time sha.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by romeorailss: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Chai! I can relate with totally blocking him[b], I completely left Facebook for my ex. Leave my life isn't the same as leave the world..you didn't wish him death. May God grant him good passage. It is well.

I'm back for u on nl . I'm sorry about what happened then , it wasn't my fault sweetheart mi cry
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Vado(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Gosh so many ugly immature comments here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Beface(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Femi you are a fool.

If this ugly bastarrd was your babe, you were already a living corpse.

You are insulting a dead man you don't even know,what if Femi spirit slap your mouth? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by aragon4realz(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by dokkyelele(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Romeo and ugly Juliet
We are waiting for your sucide note
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by HoodBillionaire: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2018
biches aint shiit
wtf u bich niggi dying for
chase dat money and get rich..and watch how d bich comes bac for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Offpoint: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

These days we view each other's WhatsApp status to see who is faring better... grin grin
lol, you this woman you go dey troublesome for Real lifegrin
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by ehibaby(f): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Femi you are a fool.

why can't we humans stat without insulting people,even the ones ww don't know,what happened to love your neigbour as yourself as God instructed..
You are insulting a dead guy,not even a life one.nnnhmmm
if the guy dated her like that its his business,there are more ugly girls with cute husband...
and we dont even know what kilked the guy,it didnt read guy died from heartbreak...
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by nairavsdollars(f): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
This ugly thing dey block someone

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Hurbarogaybrell(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
No need to feel bad.... The first to comment said it all..
Whatever decision we take today, the effect awaits us in the nearest future
Hurbarogaybrell [s][/s]
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by galadima77(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Mankosi: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
AND who told you he died because of u?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by magzey: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Women can pretend ,you still love him and you blocked him Wetin carry you go there!! To collect free snooker and sperm awuf??thunder bomb your Nyash undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Ishilove: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
How is this news
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by OhiOfIhima: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Femi you are a fool.

cheesy Nobody is ugly but this girl is ugly... I cannot come n be deceiving myself Bikonu.
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by amakabel: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
the way people jump into conclusion baffles me, so the guy died cos she blocked him? y all the insult? people sha
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

life isn't a competition is it? If you are checking who is doing better, obviously you were competing in the relationship. You stand for the "parting peacefully". Don't you?
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2018
i was actually expecting a face like monalisa chinda or agbani darego ......which kind ugly face be dis .....am sure u r seeking fame ...gerara here mehn
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Why are you being sorry? You wanted him out of your life and he was benevolent and left the Earth to save you the stress of blocking him.
You now remembered him because you now knew that you were a side -chick to the guy you blocked him for!

grin
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by Rachelose(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
this just made me unblock my ex sad
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by DaRuud(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Now you need money or another ATM

CastedBlog:
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him online

In 2013 They Broke up, Everyone was pissed, she blocked him on all her social media handles for 5 good years, Yesterday she randomly unblocked him to see how he's doing, Only to discover that he died Since Last year.

And since then Irene Lunguda a Twitter user has been heartbroken..
Read her tweets below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-heartbroken-after-finding-out-her.html

Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by abdullkabar(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Pheew! I am not alone. I can't even look at my picture twice, I don't like seeing my face everywhere. Makes me feel vain.

I think they ended the relationship and she blocked him.
It is normal in Nigerian relationships. Create a thread on what ended your last relationship and you'll see the kind venom people will be spitting. The thing dey shock me o.
lolz,not like seeing your face!! I think u feel u are not where or how you planned it,hence not accepting
I too feel the same,i hate taking pictures or looking in a mirror too nd its not that am that bad
I just think there is a reason behind it,i feel one is suppose to accept oneself completely
am not lecturing you oo,but i always wonder why I don't like it and u too
seems I hate seeing my handsome face and it trying to get to my head #winks
Re: Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him by sweetlaw: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2018
see her face like 'i am sorry'

who told you it was because u blocked him on all social media that he died.

it was time and the guy died, move on like you been doing jare.

next time, dont disturb me with this type of irrelevant news....mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.