Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42776 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ogakamwu: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by virginprincess(f): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Of course, it ok if you love her and she agrees to marry you.

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by mmadu5(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing wrong with that.if you two are mentally matured enough to be married then Go ahead .

But be on the look out for endless possibilities

good luck to you

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
It’s very ok, infact that’s how it should be

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course, it ok if you love her and she agrees to marry you.
You like your guys older and matured too?

12 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

35-22 is not an issue...as long as no ody is forcing anyone.....look out for red flags. dont just marry a woman for beauty or youthfulness....

That aside

Has she graduated...?? If you are planning on funding education before marriage dont be like emeka who did the same thing....paying school fees and upkeep yet her fine boy mate was offing pant on campus...

by the time emeka's babe became a graduate of law...emeka don clock 43 years plus thanks to ASUU....

26 year old babe say emeka too old for am that the heart cannot be forced to love....and u know how women talk..." shebi its ordinary help emeka did" why is emeka trying to make it look like she mist marry him.....

421 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Please consider a more mature lady in age and orientation. Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Hollybratt(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Just make sure she's not the lastborn of the family so she won't wake up one midnight and be shouting"I Want To See My Mummy"
IRMC with my kenya loud

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Were you supposed to marry an evening news paper?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing wrong in it, Bro.

As far as she is Fine, simple, down to heart, respectful and have some Maturity...

because most 22yr old Babes in Naija, na Iphone, Instragram, Tiktok, Asoebi and Sharwarma full dier heads... sad lipsrsealed

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
It’s very ok, infact that’s how it should be

Hahaha...Dat hw it should be.

Meaning u agree dat its wrong for a Man to marry a 30± lady.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

I support you with three bags of rice.
Carry on my brother. May your home be filled with joy.

Quick question:
Is she a virgin or disvirgined by you?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Please consider a more matured lady in age and orientation. Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.
Shut up!
Good things come with challenge.
Nothing good comes easy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nonexisting1: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
22 is a bit old, why not go for someone 18. Una go get sense by force. Keep marrying them in their hoe phase and continue fathering bastards.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hahaha...Dat hw it should be.

Meaning u agree dat its wrong for a Man to marry a 30± lady.. cheesy cheesy
Even the women know that they are not appealing at that age.
They wouldn't advice their sons to marry a woman of 30+.

22 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by MasterJayJay: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Go and marry a 65 year old woman na.

You are 35 years old and you don't know what you need. Hian!

When you get married, you probably would ask us which time you should have sex with your wife.

32 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by virginprincess(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
You like your guys older and matured too?
No,but i love at least 4-5yrs differences,what about you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Nothing wrong in it, Bro.

As far as she is Fine, simple, down to heart, respectful and have some Maturity...

because most 22yr old Babes in Naija, na Iphone, Instragram, Tiktok, Asoebi and Sharwarma full dier heads... sad lipsrsealed
This is why you should marry a woman in her prime (18 -23).
If she has sense at this age, then you're sure that she will have sense for life.
Not the ones who received sense after their pvssies were badly used.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by rickleye: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2022
As we have said many times-
No, it’s not alright. Best be age mates 25-22 or 35-30.
A lady at 22 is just coming into her own. You have sown your wild oats and are looking to settle down and she’s just a spring chicken.
What are her career goals ?
Are you sponsoring her to go to school?
Is she content with being a house wife ?
How you both interact and nurture the relationship ( start with dating her ) goes a long way. Does she feels loved and swoon “ hey honey let’s hit the club or honey you look dazzling “ than marrying her father who says “ do this or do that “ “ cook this or cook that “
Personally - relationship first ! let her hit 25 years and observe the maturity.
Finally, ask yourself were you ready to marry at 22 ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but i love at least 4-5yrs differences,what about you?
Minimum of 10yrs, I don’t want to ever stop been a baby before my man. �

11 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ITbomb(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2022
If she is through with school (or about to) and has at least one skill (sewing, hair stylist, makeup, ICT etc) please do marry her and grow together in love

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ITbomb(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2022
rickleye:
A lady at 22 is just coming into her own. You have sown your wild oats and are looking to settle down and she’s just a spring chicken.
How you both interact and nurture the relationship ( start with dating her ) goes a long way. If she feels loved and swoon “ hey honey let’s hit the club or honey you look dazzling “ than marrying her father who says “ do this or do that “ “ cook this or cook that “
Personally - relationship first ! let her hit 25 years and observe the maturity.
Are you married?
Before I ask you something fundamental

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Rosaline5000: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Lol it's okay she is an adult.
I hope sha is matured because some 20 years old behave like kids nowadays.
Anyway good luck in your marriage

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bhadguy6(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Judging frm ur post it seems u nd the girl haven't bond that much, I am suspecting u saw her nd find her appealing to ur standards. But if I am to advise u bros, I would say u take ur time to get to knw each other, don't rush into marriage bcus of the pressure of society. Many girls at that age are quite shallow in their heads. Don't rush into marriage.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by virginprincess(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Minimum of 10yrs, I don’t want to ever stop been a baby before my man. �
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Rosaline5000: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
rickleye:
How you both interact and nurture the relationship ( start with dating her ) goes a long way. If she feels loved and swoon “ hey honey let’s hit the club or honey you look dazzling “ than marrying her father who says “ do this or do that “ “ cook this or cook that “
The lady is an adult and is fine to make her own decisions, as long as she want to get married at 22 let her.
Not everyone want to sow wild oats

14 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Rosaline5000: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

I support you with three bags of rice.
Carry on my brother. May your home be filled with joy.

Quick question:
Is she a virgin or disvirgined by you?
Jesus, Old man why are you derailing the thread with your usual trash.
I wish nairaland have a block button so I wont be seeing all your trash cry, I mean if what you are saying is sensible you dont have to keep repeating it na.
Ejoo abeg get sense small na

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by superCleanworks(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2022
you want to marry her. does she want to marry you?
is she fully aware of what she is about to get into?
You need to be sure of the answer to these questions before she wakes up one day and tells the world that you manipulated her, took advantage (this is their favourite line) and she is now aware and no longer interested. Most of them at this age bracket act on impulse and would say yes to anything that fulfils their cinderella or cardi-b fantasies and they get bored easily when the fanfare dies off.

How about you? Are you sure you are aware of what you are about to do?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Abfinest007(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2022
I'm coming
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jedisco(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

I'm more concerned that a 35yr old man is looking to get the approval of unknown folks for something as minor like this. You are both adults. Don't live your life based on people's opinion

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.