Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] (5050 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Summary in Eric Hoffer's words,(Reflections on the human condition)

"THE UNTALENTED ARE MORE AT EASE IN A SOCIETY THAT GIVES THEM 'VALID ALIBIS' FOR NOT ACHIEVING THAN IN ONE WHERE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT"

A country so blessed but has the psyche of her citizens caged in the blame game.

Everyone else is blamed except your own INEFFICIENCY is a Nigerian mentality.

"THE WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALISED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

I'm impressed. You're articulate and good at digging out stuff. You're a prof in the making. tongue Don't forget me when you blow o! I juz dey one corner here dey repair shoes for clients.
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Below are the golden secrets of the mind most Nigerians don't know.

My extended reply to him:

You think you're the only one who is depressed? Millions of Nigerians are depressed. Some have graduated to hypertension. Some are even dead.

You are lucky you're still alive, so give God some praises. Buhari came for a revenge mission and Nigerians go hear wiiign. Anyway, Nigerians deserve it. In fact, they deserve worse.

Typing...
your now into politics too...
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Now, the question to ask me is: How should I start building my great country when I'm broke, stressed, or depressed? How should I start it?
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:
your now into politics too...
No, Honey. I just felt I should reveal it. One or two people may learn something from it. That mindset has really helped me a lot in life. It changed my life. So, I'm my president. No one rules me except myself and God. I ain't got no worries unlike Nigerians.
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
No, Honey. I just felt I should reveal it. One or two people may learn something from it. That mindset has really helped me a lot in life. It changed my life. So, I'm my president. No one rules me except myself and God. I ain't got no worries unlike Nigerians.
lol ok oh
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:
lol ok oh
Oya, go to bed — it's time to sleep. I have extra space on my bed with 4 pillows, but I want to sleep alone like a king with my legs stretched across the bed. Shey I'm greedy?
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Oya, go to bed — it's time to sleep. I have extra space on my bed with 4 pillows, but I want to sleep alone like a king with my legs stretched across the bed. Shey I'm greedy?
yuv answered already enjoy ur greed alone
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
It's even deeper if you read the ones I didn't post.
like seriously? shocked

Is it deeper than deeper life? grin grin
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Adasun:
like seriously? shocked

Is it deeper than deeper life? grin grin
cheesy
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Now, the question to ask me is: How should I start building my great country when I'm broke, stressed, or depressed? How should I start it?
You really made a good post out of the topic. Articulate post it is if you ask. I always look up to ur money making/behavioral threads. Ladies aren't really a problem.

Now to reiterate the big question. How should I start?
PS; I am also interested in opening a PayPal account.
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by showafrica(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2018
iLegendd:
You are now a president of your country, so make your nation great. If you can do this, you'll smile at the end. If you ignore, then frustration, poverty, mediocrity, and depression will knock on your Nigerian door. Do you like depression and poverty? If no, then build your country NOW!

Thank you.

I dey see some of ur thread where u dey buy condom dey chase girl upandan but I no no say u get sense reach like this. I have told people that God don't work with lazy people, if you like pray from now till eternity, if u don't take Newtons advise of first law of motion, you are going no where. I have advised my fellow ipob miscreants to stop ranting and take actions. Since they don't want to you to leave and they don't want u with them either, and you don't have guns to fight, just build your own country in your mind. Forget everything about Nigeria and move on. This is applicable to any individual who is tired of the country. Since u can get visa just start discarding everything concerning Nigeria and build your own country inside your mind. It is very simple, internet is another world all together, the visa is just a laptop and modem. I am doing my best to discard even Nigerian Naira from my house. My money is either dollars or bitcoins. By the time I am done, my orders will be coming from eBay or Amazon only. My food would be planted by myself in my farm. I will make sure there is little or no Naira in my house. As una dey talk of pvc, e no dey borther me one bit. You vote out one thief and vote in another thief what's my gain. If u are planning to change Nigeria u will just die a miserable death. I wish our youths will read this and chase the black goat in the day time before night falls. There is no future in this country. If Nepa chairman had said it will take about 90yrs to have steady power here. God created light billions of years ago yet Nigeria is yet to receive it. This shiitthole is doomed, find way to escapeit mentally, physically, or spiritually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
You Are Your President by Martin Oddy to be out soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. / What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.