Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Can't Cum On Time During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Cum On Time During Sex (5068 Views)

Help: I Can't Cum With CD On. / Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by BonPatrick(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Hi guys please I need your assistance in this issue. I found out of recent that I don't cum as I do before, normally I last 40 minutes before cumming but now it takes an hour or so even I was begging my self to cum the last time I had sex with my girl. She thought I took drugs but I didn't. I was thinking maybe because is 6months now I sex that is why. The second time we have sex the same thing happen even when I concentrate yet nothing happens she had to give me handjob for upto an hour before I cum. Please I don't just understand myself again does anyone have any solution?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by TrollKiller(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Can you read for 1 hour?

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by BonPatrick(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
No
TrollKiller:
Can you read for 1 hour?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Your cum balance has been terminated and exhausted

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol. They deleted one of this guy’s threads he opened using his alternate.

You can’t cum. Okay. Write down the cause of your superpower and sell it for a token. Na business dey your hand so, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

16 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Sluvist(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
You have done girth or length increase exercise that is why, it makes man a crazy sex machine. Deadly to women.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Sparklingebony(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guy go check ur body for hospital make u no go kill ur girlfriend abeg
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by BonPatrick(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am fat too
Sparklingebony:
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Thatlong9: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand
Cum again

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Noah13: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sluvist:
You have done girth or length increase exercise that is why, it makes man a crazy sex machine. Deadly to women.
Abeg how Dem dey run this work out routine?
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Nicepoker(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
sex machine
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Burgerlomo: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Something that a bunch of people like us are praying for is what this one is complaining about, anyway I can help you to cum under 2 minutes if that's what you want. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by tnerro1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
So u can’t cum and ur girlfriend made you cum by handjob and u cum and be disturbing us, oya cum and be going
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by royallord1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oga say the truth... You masturbate excessively?
Your plank might only be responding to the right grip of your hand.. And so the soft walls of the pussy would not be sensational anymore to attain orgasm..

So confirm my diagnosis first.. Before we move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by paulolee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
watin small indomie like me de find naim u de complain, i no de do romance or pre-intimacy bcoz i fit cum b4 we start...so i jus de rush enta n still de cum even b4 she wet...guy be happy na
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by DNA1997: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Some men are gifted naturally, coming to orgasm is also psychological, if you normally last 40 min believe me dat alone is enough and also shown you have great dominance and control over ur sexuality climax during sex, if you masturbate a lot can also gained you this ability or probably if you don't find ur girlfriend very attractive like she use to, I think another reason could be if her vargina is so lube or loose when having it. If non of the above reasons is satisfied then drop you diet method let practice what you eat grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Athemisia: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Something that a bunch of people like us are praying for is what this one is complaining about, anyway I can help you to cum under 2 minutes if that's what you want. grin
please don't pray for such... I have been in that situation before... you don't even feel the pleasure in the act... it becomes more like work

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Athemisia: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2020
paulolee:
watin small indomie like me de find naim u de complain, i no de do romance or pre-intimacy bcoz i fit cum b4 we start...so i jus de rush enta n still de cum even b4 she wet...guy be happy na
Start with the romance and 4play.. believe me, it will make you last longer
There is a big difference when you cum outside pussy... your dick will still be hard to go on

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by lilbarracuda(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Thatlong9:
I don't understand Cum again

He can't!!
lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by BonPatrick(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
You are right
Athemisia:

please don't pray for such... I have been in that situation before... you don't even feel the pleasure in act... it becomes more like work
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Athemisia: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
I will advise you do some form of exercises like squats, weight lifting or push ups.. it helps boost ur testosterone...
secondly, always start with 4play before penetration...
thirdly, change your sex position....
fourthly, drink a lot of water few minutes before sex...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by jumper524(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Athemisia:

please don't pray for such... I have been in that situation before... you don't even feel the pleasure in the act... it becomes more like work
I swear down. the thing been do me too, the thing no be satin any guy go pray for.
while 2 min is embarrassing, going an hour plus be like site work.
biko I for prefer the two minute.

to the OP, I was like you ( not that I'm fully recovered oo) but here's what assisted me.
squatting.
I started squatting a lot.
and it has reduce the period from 1hr plus to 40min.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Burgerlomo: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Athemisia:

So it's 2 minutes noodles U want me to pray 4 right?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
See them stupid crazy lazy fucking youth they're already confessing all of una life don spoil cheesy
Op bera goan C a doctor b4 ur life spoil beyond repairembarassed
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Emu4u2c: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sparklingebony:
I’m also like the O.P .and I get small body.Every time after the DO..This is what the girls say..How hospital wan take check am?
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Mayannar(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sparklingebony:

Can we communicate as friends?
Ion mean to be rude thou! smiley
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Burgerlomo:

So it's 2 minutes noodles U want me to pray 4 right?

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by JenniferEkubo(f): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Take plenty sugar, morning day and night!!!
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by TheCork(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
BonPatrick:
Hi guys please I need your assistance in this issue. I found out of recent that I don't cum as I do before, normally I last 40 minutes before cumming but now it takes an hour or so even I was begging my self to cum the last time I had sex with my girl. She thought I took drugs but I didn't. I was thinking maybe because is 6months now I sex that is why. The second time we have sex the same thing happen even when I concentrate yet nothing happens she had to give me handjob for upto an hour before I cum. Please I don't just understand myself again does anyone have any solution?

angry
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by TheCork(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
BonPatrick:

Vaseline is real sir...go n buy vaseline!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Veiniously: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
You're probably using a condom Same thing to me I can't cum on condom unless I go raw
Re: I Can't Cum On Time During Sex by Veiniously: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
You're probably using a condom Same thing to me I can't cum on condom unless I go raw

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / Guys, How True Is This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.