Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. (779 Views)

My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by CUMMAN: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Before you charge me, my wife is four month pregnant , but i am not so once in week i do go to a whorehouse or car wash as we nicknamed it with my co-workers, but last night i bumped into my 75 year old in-laws, coming out of one of the rooms, now i'm afraid that he might tell my wife, what should i do should i blackmail him too or what? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by megareal: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
CUMMAN:
Before you charge me, my wife is four month pregnant , but i am not so once in week i do go to a whorehouse or car wash as we nicknamed it with my co-workers, but last night i bumped into my 75 year old in-laws, coming out of one of the rooms, now i'm afraid that he might tell my wife, what should i do should i blackmail him too or what? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin

Both of u are sinners. Both of you can't tell.

Btw, I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by dingbang(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy

Very soon you will see your pastor coming out from one of the rooms. I hope you will keep quiet when you see him.

1 Like

Re: Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2018
keep your mouth shut and he too will do d same...
Re: Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
You visit a whorehouse because your wife is pregnant?

And you do not see anything wrong with not being able to stick to your wife and exercise some self control?

What a disappointment.
Re: Bumped Into My Father In-law In A Whorehouse, now avoiding each other. by donbachi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
u for collect him car key or walking stick,put mata 4 him head...i remember a friend took his girl to a hotel,and his wife friend saw him with his girl.and called my guy's wife...under 30mins,she got there.unluckily for her.husband spotted her first.and he ran to her and removed her top wrapper.though,it happened on a sunday,the wife was dressed for the normal women sunday meetings..let me continue:,he took the wrapper and ran to his inlaws,telling them to ask her what she went to do in a hotel,he accused her of cheating, and asked her to produce the man she came there to meet...she was speechless...at the end of the judgement,my guy won and she was asked to apologise to her husband with a goat.which she did...fear catch me dat day.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wed Couple Die On The Way To Honeymoon After Bride Slept Off While Driving / See Shocking Reasons Responsible Men Don’t Marry ‘slay Mamas / A Girl Who Explains How She Losses Her Virginity On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.