Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? (9837 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures / I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 24, 2020
Has anyone ever bumped in on you naked? shocked

Share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 24, 2020
Yes, my mother and our help back then who severally bumped into me in the shower room to bath me without my permission. grin

25 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Baloranking(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2020
Here to read comments grin

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:59am On May 24, 2020
Yes my roommates boyfriend it wasn't a funny experience i called her to deal with him

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes my roommates boyfriend it wasn't a funny experience i called her to deal with him
you said bumped and you still call the girl to deal with him?

For wat exactly?

And no, no one has ever done it to me before

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
you said bumped and you still call the girl to deal with him?

For wat exactly?

And no, no one has ever done it to me before
Because he was mannerless he should have knocked before coming inside.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Because he was mannerless he should have knocked before coming inside.
mtcheeeeew.

Dude probably made a one time mistake and now you probably already sowed a seed of distrust in yo girl's relationship.

Whatever happens to warning him there and then?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2020
J111333:
Yes, my mother and our help back then who severally bumped into me in the shower room to bath me without my permission. grin

see this boy. Is like you no de like to baff sha grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
mtcheeeeew.

Dude probably made a one time mistake and now you probably already sowed a seed of distrust in yo girl's relationship.

Whatever happens to warning him there and then?
He's girlfriend was the best person to warn him not me besides i never like him dating her because it looks like he was taking advantage of her i saw that moment as the best time to end the relationship which she did......You don't want to ask me what i told her cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by nepapole(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2020
Here to read the many lies..

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He's girlfriend was the best person to warn him not me besides i never like him dating her because it looks like he was taking advantage of her i saw that moment as the best time to end the relationship which she did......You don't want to ask me what i told her cheesy
oh please.

It looks like he was takin advantage of her?

Clearly, she didn't tell you that.

I've seen lot of girls destroyed their friend's relationship because of this stuff.

If I'm dating a guy, I know why I'm still with him even if he's bad in my friend's eyes.

I still think you went too far for something that was done unintentionally.

You could have warned him there and then or were you jealous? And did it occur to you that your friend ended the relationship because she felt her guy might b secretly lustin after u even when he's clearly not? Cos that wat actually happened wen you reported him

48 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Skyfornia(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
oh please.

I've seen lot of girls destroyed their friend's relationship because of this stuff.

If I'm dating a guy, I know why I'm still with him even if he's bad in my friend's eyes.

You could have warned him there and then or were you jealous? And did it occur to you that your friend ended the relationship because she felt her guy might b secretly lustin after u even when he's clearly not? Cos that wat actually happened wen you reported him

She was clearly envious of the relationship.

37 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Bojack(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
I don't think so undecided
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2020
Bojack:
I don't think so undecided
love your profile grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
see this boy. Is like you no de like to baff sha grin
Any kid that likes to shower especially boy haff begin to dey look at girls for class, start to monitor him closely. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 24, 2020
J111333:
Any kid that likes to shower especially boys haff begin to dey look at girls for class, start to monitor him closely. grin

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by ABLESOFT2(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2020
My Room~mate Girlfriend She Saw Da Real Me Da Nxt Day She Saw She Just Could Nt Stop Laughing.... And Tank God She Later****(data Unavailable)

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Witch

Geraraa here mehn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Johntemmy(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=89897748]Yes, my mother and our help back then who severally bumped into me in the shower room to bath me without my permission. grin

[/quot ahahaha. male or female helper?
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Johntemmy(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:

I love your profile more nne
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Bojack(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Thanks wink, and yours is shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Millemlady:

WOMEN ALWAYS DO THIS. ENVY? HATRED? WHY?

19 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by stalwart123(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2020
grin
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by thatsleepboy1: 9:20am On May 24, 2020
My mother plenty times even when I was much older.

My cousin's cousin and I didn't spare her of smooching.

Some other few ones I can't remember.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Goodplace: 9:26am On May 24, 2020
Its a matter of time "you shall reap what you sow" in your undeveloped mind, it didnt occur to you that the relationship would have ended well.
Millenniumlady:

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Goodplace: 9:29am On May 24, 2020
You have spoken well... Hope the fool that call her self millennium lady will learn
PrettyPrint:
oh please.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 24, 2020
Johntemmy:

I love your profile more nne
awwwn. Thanks dear
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
Bojack:
Thanks wink, and yours is shocked cheesy

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by hammerP: 9:40am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=PrettyPrint post=89900956][/quote]

Girl, that profile pick is very tempting.

Are u sure, the picture is yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by lightangel65i(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2020
hammerP:

That pic shows how mentally deranged the person is and you too for liking it

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by hammerP: 9:45am On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

That pic shows how mentally deranged the person is and you too for liking it

I never liked it, i just ask question.
Re: Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2020
hammerP:

lolz.
It's my grandmother's grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Height Really Important? / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.