Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (46531 Views)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
These guys should be on their way to financial breakthrough if they can obtain these pictures. Clear case of abuse, they need a human rights lawyer ASAP.

They don’t need the lawyer. The lawyer needs them, they’re hot cake right now

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
mukthar2000:
lawyer u they their abiii?

Understand the words "doubtful" and "likely".
Only lawyers do not posses common sense not to swallow a one-sided story with grainy picture evidence sir
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by lagosrd: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
made4naija:
Many customers of the Fidelity Bank at Kola bus stop, Lagos, were shocked, yesterday, after the branch manager ordered the security guards to beat up two aggrieved customers for daring to complain about the poor service rendered to them.

According to one Olumide, who witnessed the incident, the customers were at the bank to lodge a complaint after the bank’s ATM failed to dispense cash to them and they were debited. .

He alleged that in the course of their rant, they insulted the bank over the manner in which the issue was being handled. The insult was said to have angered the manager who ordered their beating within the bank premises.

Watch video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/fidelity-banks-manger-orders-the-beating-of-customers/

Still waiting for the day one useless manager will do that kind of thing to me. Those police will just carry two dead corpse in their van. Shithole and mannerless girl.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by GogetterMD(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
sisqology:

Ibon
I used to know a certain sisqology from way back in Kobrawap
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sisqology(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
GogetterMD:

I used to know a certain sisqology from way back in Kobrawap

Yes this is me. ���
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by GogetterMD(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
sisqology:

Yes this is me. ���
Whao. This life sha. 13 years after we still alive and well grin
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sisqology(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
GogetterMD:

Whao. This life sha. 13 years after we still alive and well grin

Who are u Tell me o. I've been on nairaland since 07 or so... what's your username on kb
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by GogetterMD(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
sisqology:

Who are u Tell me o. I've been on nairaland since 07 or so... what's your username on kb
I can't even remember my Kobrawap moniker then. But I am who I am grin
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by damibravo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes we want to know your username on Kobrawap!
sisqology:

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sisqology(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
GogetterMD:

I can't even remember my Kobrawap moniker then. But I am who I am grin

Find it
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sisqology(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
damibravo:
Yes we want to know your username on Kobrawap!

shut up
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Skyeplus(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
This is one of the reason why Donald Trump hates the media..see how Olumide or wats his name cook up story that they made a complain..
check the link below and see how the guyz were assaulting a security guard..some part of d video skipped though and am still looking forward to the full clip..but why would they assault a security guard because atm did not pay..its not fair na..they shld be intelligent enough to knw dat almost all Nigerian banks has dispense issues once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrEp9rLL0i4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally / Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village / Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.