Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? (1742 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
not always true. love can mess someone up atimes
They still take revenge against their husbands by cheating on him too.
Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by chiommy123(f): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
They still take revenge against their husbands by cheating on him too.
that's why you should forgive them cos you started it all
Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
that's why you should forgive them cos you started it all
It hard babe.To even make love to her seems irritating.Fyi,i don't cheat.
Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by chiommy123(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
It hard babe.To even make love to her seems irritating.Fyi,i don't cheat.
yeah I know but think about how she felt when you did your own
Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by jareo: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2018
i should not lie.....the main reason men cant forgive that particular sin is because we too cant just explain it....it's like something wired into our DNA......we were born with the urge not to take this particular sin....
Re: Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2018
The society has programmed the male child to believe and see himself as a demi god and expect all to be forgiven if he cheats 'cause he is expected to cheat in that he is told he is polygamous in nature. But when a woman does cheat, hell let loose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Beautiful Northern Couple / Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty / How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.