Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In (6331 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by L4stl00k(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Have you felt this way before? How did it happen?
Some times we love someone and can do anything for them, but at some point, we find ourselves not loving the person anymore. Why?
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
L4stl00k:
Some times we love someone and can do anything for them, but at some point, we find ourselves not loving the person anymore. Why?

Belonging to the buhari cows.

4 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Pearlqueen(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lies, lies and more lies.
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by maiquel: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Arrogance.
She talks rudely in a conversation.
It wasn't a problem until she directed it to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by babavik: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Love at first sight!!
i thought she was from a rich background and intelligent even though she was not my type i was forcing myself.at a time i hv to let go after a month and few weeks. sorry dear

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Pricelessruby(f): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Arrogance, cheating and lies,

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by todugo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
As I grew up my desires changed. I realise say she no get big ass and breast and nothing to offer grin

13 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
todugo:
As I grew up my desires changed. I realise say she no get big ass and breast and nothing to offer grin
We share the same reasons my gee cheesy

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Agricaddict(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mouth � odour oozes, yeah I mean that. Babe knows how to dress-kill, gorgeous, she knows how to dress during the day and what to wear in the night, but when we are having close mouth to mouth conversation, the oozes from her mouth kills my appetite for sex, I didn't even have the balls to tell her because I have no idea how to tell someone they have mouth odour, she kissed me one night and she could tell I didn't want to kiss her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
When i went for NYSC and find out he was f*cking and dating my neighbour three compounds aways, who even camp a girlfriend I know in a house he rented.

The love just down down and I have to move on....peacefully we seperated!

5 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Murjem(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
In science, we were taught that the path taken by light is reversible!!!

Meaning the path you saw in him or her that made you fall so deeply in love if realised later that it wasn't what you thought it was, then the love is highly reversible!!!

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Divoc19(f): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
He talks anyhow. Like those body shaming kind of person in the name of joke.

He still wonders why I suddenly changed

12 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lies, pretence and deceits

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pride.. He was so full of himself.. Gosh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Savedday: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

19 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Princesslee: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Insincerity, lies, deceitfulness
L4stl00k:
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by bigpicture001: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pearlqueen:

You will never like guy, if get doesn't lie to you

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by bigpicture001: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Arrogance, cheating and lies,

You would be shocked that you will meet a guy who doesn't do those stuffs you listed and you will still dump him...

You gender are a very weird creature...un pleas able!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by NobleSeed(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
when I discover.Like charges repel, and unlike charges attract. Since a free hanging magnet will always face north, magnets have long been used for finding direction. kiss
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by bigpicture001: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pearlqueen:

Honestly, you need those lies.just that you dont know

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by butterfly777(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bad character
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by phazotron(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Senseless argument over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Agricaddict:
Mouth � odour oozes, yeah I mean that. Babe knows how to dress-kill, gorgeous, she knows how to dress during the day and what to wear in the night, but when we are having close mouth to mouth conversation, the oozes from her mouth kills my appetite for sex, I didn't even have the balls to tell her because I have no idea how to tell someone they have mouth odour, she kissed me one night and she could tell I didn't want to kiss her

Heyiyah... Maybe she doesn't brush at night too... This mouth odour is really a thing.... How will someone even know if one has it? Or her case might be bad breath....

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2021
He calls me too much, always want to know what I use his money to buy, nigga literally acts like he owns me... He wanted to see me all the time but I am not someone who likes stepping out... I'm not someone that likes to be seen... it's not enough reason to unlove him..... But... My parents won't even allow me marry from another tribe so my love for him just went to the ditch.... He is cool anyway but not just my type...

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Greystone: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2021
We are simply growing apart. Don’t have much in common.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by ESANMEA(f): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Pride...
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by BigDan69: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Chronic cheat
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Pricelessruby(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Pls don't generalised,
bigpicture001:

You would be shocked that you will meet a guy who doesn't do those stuffs you listed and you will still dump him...

You gender are a very weird creature...un pleas able!
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by nokspos: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2021
women hate lies but everything about them is lies, their hair is not theirs , their breast is not that big its bra, their face color is make up. they're not virgin , they were rapped.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by goldman777: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2021
She is too greedy very insultive and insensitive.moved away fast before I lose my mind grin

4 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Agricaddict(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Lamanii22:

Heyiyah... Maybe she doesn't brush at night too... This mouth odour is really a thing.... How will someone even know if one has it? Or her case might be bad breath....

I don't think people who have it know they do, until they are told, believe me that shiit is hard to take, I don't know how I would feel being told I have mouth odour

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Agricaddict(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Lamanii22:
He calls me too much, always want to know what I use his money to buy, nigga literally acts like he owns me... He wanted to see me all the time but I am not someone who likes stepping out... I'm not someone that likes to be seen... it's not enough reason to unlove him..... But... My parents won't even allow me marry from another tribe so my love for him just went to the ditch.... He is cool anyway but not just my type...

So if marrying someone from another tribe is going to make you have a happy home, they will still not let you, your parents are selfish, crude and wicked, I just pity people like you who live all their life by parents' rules

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Insult Him / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.