Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me (5227 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by jen(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2006
okay there's this gal right she's one of my sister's best friends, we are the same age. everytime my sister and i go up to her work place, she ALWAYS gives me this look, like she wants to do something to me. sometimes we always go out drinking and all. i'm dancing with this gal and she just comes right into the picture and starts dancing with me and gives a bad look at the other gal. she's always at my house, i'm talking bout she's everywhere i go. i think she want's to be friends or go out with me. i cant approach her with the question. i just don't know.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by ldollier(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2006
u just dont know wat? if she likes you? how to talk to her? i mean what is it that you dont know
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Z4M4eva(f): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2006
I think that girl fancies you buddy cheesy
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by adesodgi(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2006
u need to be in the same house with this user by the name shy-shy,i wonder y u cant voice out what u already thfink...is it that hard? ok if it is get drunk and ask her,monkey!
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by icingbaby(f): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2006
just ask her out if you like her, it seem like she have something for you beside being your friend. smiley
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Supreme(f): 2:19am On Jan 07, 2006
If you don't really wanna ask her. Ask her liek you're just kidding.
Like " wink are you coming on to me? tongue kiss"

if she plays along back and says yes.
Chances are she is smiley
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by hotangel2(f): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2006
I know you don't know. Because things like this could be confusing to "shy boys" like you. SO if you don't know, you r pardoned.

Anyways first of all, i wanna ask if this girl is someone you see yourself dating. If you don't like her, then i see no reason why you should be bothered as to whether or not she's stalking you (as u say she's everywhere you are). So ermmm.,.... do u like the girl? Or are you just wondering why she's everywhere you are?

If you are wondering why she's everywhere you are... chances are, she likes you. Or maybe she just feels been nice to you will make your sister like her more.

Anyways waiting for ur answer.
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by yummy(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2006
Supreme:

If you don't really want to ask her. Ask her like you're just kidding.

hmmm, there u go bro... remember girls are in the best position to advice in this case. hold unto it!
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by yummy(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2006
am sure he wouldn't av posted it if he doesn't like her too. no be so?
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by jen(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2006
okay i've asked the girl if would like to go out with me and she said YES. when we were talking i brought out the subject, why was she everywhere i go and she replied becoz you are so nice and i was trying to ask you out. welli told my sister we were going out and she said,if you break her heart i'm gonna do something so bad that you'll regret even asking her out.so thanks for the help.
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by AbbeyMarie(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2006
jen:

okay i've asked the girl if would like to go out with me and she said YES. when we were talking i brought out the subject, why was she everywhere i go and she replied becoz you are so nice and i was trying to ask you out. welli told my sister we were going out and she said,if you break her heart i'm going to do something so bad that you'll regret even asking her out.so thanks for the help.

Oh, you better not break her heart then, because seriously, you won't regret asking her out, you'll regret being born.... NEVER break a girls heart.
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by yummy(m): 4:41am On Jan 10, 2006
and what happens to girls that break guys heart, don't tell me that's allowed rolleyes
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by cheekee(f): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2006
you must be a very nice to her and sensitve never to break her heart,cause she was generous enough to express her feelings towards you.......then so should you......
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by AbbeyMarie(f): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2006
yummy:

and what happens to girls that break guys heart, don't tell me that's allowed rolleyes

Well, would you rather brake a girls heart, and have her brake down into tears and sob for dear life and know that YOU caused that pain? Or would you rather have your heart broken so you just punch a wall or something.....?
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by yummy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2006
AbbeyMarie:

Well, would you rather brake a girls heart, and have her brake down into tears and sob for dear life and know that YOU caused that pain? Or would you rather have your heart broken so you just punch a wall or something.....?
what pain? so you braek guy's heart and you believe that's good
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Rhodalyn(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
why not just ask her what she really want from u?
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by lovelyS(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2006
jen:

okay i've asked the girl if would like to go out with me and she said YES. when we were talking i brought out the subject, why was she everywhere i go and she replied becoz you are so nice and i was trying to ask you out. welli told my sister we were going out and she said,if you break her heart i'm going to do something so bad that you'll regret even asking her out.so thanks for the help.

E seun e pada ije mati tan oooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by iykedee: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2007
so many things go on in our minds and brains that dont translate to anything in real life. Funny, we only use about 8% of our brains (stand to be corrected) and yet we dream so much, I guess ur brain is working overtime cos what u're thinking doesn't sound 8% to me. Stop using 92% of ur brain to think of impossiblities. Pls use only 8% and u'll be fine
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Seun(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2007
What's the big deal with "breaking hearts"? If relationships are ended amicably and maturely, no hearts need be broken.
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by opokonwa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

Then die in silence. lipsrsealed
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Busta(f): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ topic

how old are u?

do u like her?
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by etaurus(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2011
jen:

okay there's this gal right she's one of my sister's best friends, we are the same age. everytime my sister and i go up to her work place, she ALWAYS gives me this look, like she wants to do something to me. sometimes we always go out drinking and all. i'm dancing with this gal and she just comes right into the picture and starts dancing with me and gives a bad look at the other gal. she's always at my house, i'm talking bout she's everywhere i go. i think she want's to be friends or go out with me. i cant approach her with the question. i just don't know.
Apparently, looks like you fancy this gal too, if i no lie. grin
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by jackpot(f): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
The OP or the lady in question may've probably been dead by now? undecided
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
jen: okay there's this gal right she's one of my sister's best friends, we are the same age. everytime my sister and i go up to her work place, she ALWAYS gives me this look, like she wants to do something to me. sometimes we always go out drinking and all. i'm dancing with this gal and she just comes right into the picture and starts dancing with me and gives a bad look at the other gal. she's always at my house, i'm talking bout she's everywhere i go. i think she want's to be friends or go out with me. i cant approach her with the question. i just don't know.

c dis nig.ga o. U go follow up na. Chop clean mouth ma guy. Abi u no get serviet?
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Marcelinho(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Supreme: If you don't really wanna ask her. Ask her liek you're just kidding.

babe u too fine, I love those lips can we talk on phone 08135747235
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Sammie23: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Ehee! Yhu neva ready
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by firstking01(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Goan and drink kuku
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Goan and drink kunu
Re: My Sister's Friend Apparently Wants To Date Me by Luckysbab: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2022
Let me drop comment here, for the sake of doing so

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Really Scarce? / 21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! / Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.