Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only (5197 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / My worst nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kimba(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2006
guys,

what has been your worst nightmare so far about this man-woman stuff. Let us hear the stories. we might learn something:

Once, a married woman(who I knew was married and who knew that I knew she was married, in fact, I knew her husband) was trying to talk me into the extra-marital affair stuff. I was like, what the , I was quite shocked, being the first time, besides to come from a person such as her. She persisted, until I had to change my phone-number for her to leave me alone.

Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by edmondo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2006
men nawaooooooo1 then give her wot women want. grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by candylips(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2006
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kaylala(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2006
Still thinking
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by candylips(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2006
maybe cheesy
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by Busta(f): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2006
why guys only?

some women too have scary nightmares too angry
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by harvey(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2006
This adultry thing is on the hike.and you have to be smart.especially the fine boys.man dont try that kind thing oh.cos it destroys destiny.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kaylala(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2006
Still thinking
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by eslynera(f): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2006
hehe kimba, have girls been chasin u, or have u been chasin em?
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by candylips(m): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2006
Hmmmmmm
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kachii(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2006
My worst nitemare was with my EX then been a while now. shortly after my NYSC,we were supposed to travel together but i had exams so she waited for me.When i finished my exams we went straight to the bus park and as i was about booking for the ticket from jos to lagos . She now told me in the park that she was not travelling again to lagos with me but wants to see a friend in enugu and spend the christmas with the person.
Men it was like a bomb shell I almost fainted. That christmas was hell.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by acidrop(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2006
SO, u guyz, are tryin 2 be sexist on this forum now heh!!!, i gat scary nightmares 2, just like busta tongue
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by acidrop(f): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2006
SO, u guyz, are tryin 2 be sexist on this forum now heh!!!, i gat scary nightmares 2, just like busta tongue
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by whitelexi(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2006
The thought of marriage kills me, i simply love my freedom, i cant imagine having to answer to a woman forever, do what she wants and not mine, the thought of kids scare me, having to be called 'daddy' and having to deal with the demands in their eyes when u fall short of expectation, disneyland, father xmas, God! its a nightmare

I can imagine the life, more like a subdued benjamin angry But if thats the price others had to pay, then we all have to do it init smiley
when i think of the wedding day proper, standing in front of the crowd, I know i'll shit bricks! grin Dancing in front of those peeps, God! what if my wife dances better old school than me and what if the music doesnt suit me then i'll be looking for my feet all day?
Its all wierd but it will all be over in one day sha grin I always look at the bright side but it still scares me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by ghengis(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2006
@whitelexi
I feel u my guy, the whole marriage thing looks scary from outside, i know many pple though who av it great, unfortunately i know others who dont, many others too.
I'm still pretty sure that i'm going to take a long run-away drive for hours after i get the news of the birth of my first child cheesy. the whole idea of avin a life in your hands to shape makes tremble @times
So i guess u just gotta start working on what u want it to be not by hoping the other person is "right" but by working on yourself and making sure you are "right"

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by acidrop(f): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2006
i think the marriage as a prison thingy, affects the ladies more, so guys, i soooo dont know y u are complaining
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by whitelexi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2006
acidrop:

i think the marriage as a prison thingy, affects the ladies more, so guys, i soooo don't know y u are complaining

You have no idea how much more a prison yard it is for a guy than for a woman grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kaylala(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2006
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by Dvampire(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2006
that was in 2001. had a terrible malaria attack. i started seeing things-dreadful things like beautiful naked girls chasing me all around.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kaylala(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2006
shocked na wa o
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by funmise(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2007
Dvampire:

that was in 2001. had a terrible malaria attack. i started seeing things-dreadful things like beautiful naked girls chasing me all around.

This is so funny, Wonders shall nvr end cheesy smiley
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by teeirl: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2007
OH MY LORD will you boyz ever mature into men at all u have nightmares no no no no lt me let uz all in on a secret you boyz are the nightmares, wink wink wink grin

@whitelexi
your post had me falling off my chair laughing PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE can i be a fly on the wall for your wedding day!!!!!!! wink
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by kizzy(f): 4:40am On Aug 13, 2008
Dvampire:

lmaoooo, as innnnnnnn, !! shocked lool dats krazie oo. tongue tongue
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by abikelat(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2008
lol
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by MP007(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2008
thats no bad, cool! chase me abeg!
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by candylips(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2009
lol
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by opsydudu(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2009
my worst nightmare

sleeping and waking up with a woman right beside me.

opening my closet and finding various colors and shapes of pants and bras, menstrual pad and women clothings.

nagging! (i hate this shit)

yuck!
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by follypimpi(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2009
opsydudu:

my worst nightmare

opening my closet and finding various colors and shapes of pants and bras, menstrual pad and women clothings.

yuck!

I second that,I just want to be FREE.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by candylips(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2009
opsydudu:

my worst nightmare

yuck!

Dude is this a joke
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by vanderjo(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2009
My worst nightmare,
when i caught my Ex coming out of a man's car right infront of my house and she eventually got the big belly for another man.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by IFELEKE(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2009
Worst Nightmare. . .
2007-Two of my flings jammed at my place on a friday night(both travelled down).
I had actually planned the weekend for one while the other was supposed to be attending a seminar in Lagos.Seminar was cancelled and she decided to sneak me a surprise visit.
It was like battling a freezing toe and a burning finger at the same time when the two of them channeled their anger on me.
To cut the story short, I ended up sleeping on the rug in my living room while they took over my 2 rooms. . . they departed the following morning thereby rubbing the shine off my weekend.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only by ibrokay(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2009
whitelexi:

The thought of marriage kills me, i simply love my freedom, i cant imagine having to answer to a woman forever, do what she wants and not mine, the thought of kids scare me, having to be called 'daddy' and having to deal with the demands in their eyes when u fall short of expectation, disneyland, father xmas, God! its a nightmare

I can imagine the life, more like a subdued benjamin angry But if thats the price others had to pay, then we all have to do it init smiley
when i think of the wedding day proper, standing in front of the crowd, I know i'll shit bricks! grin Dancing in front of those peeps, God! what if my wife dances better old school than me and what if the music doesnt suit me then i'll be looking for my feet all day?
Its all wierd but it will all be over in one day sha grin I always look at the bright side but it still scares me sha grin

You are right,i dont know how this marriage of a thing works,i am old enough and have enough to take care of the family,

but i am scared of marriage.Ladies behaves like children they nag a lot,all i need is children that will take care of me

when i am old.

The question is how do you bear children without getting a wife. I love the freedom am enjoying now.

Marriage is real BONDAGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get extra Free Kiss From All Females / Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.