Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

"My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady (28293 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Danny Jordan Overpowered And Painfully Raped Me - South Africa Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Windflower(f): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't mind that silly creature. This is a thread on a woman who got burnt and had her child killed by his fellow mad man. Rather than sympathise with her and shut up, he must tell us rape is nothing.
I dont even know how they correlate, people go tru situations differently. You can't say rape is nothing, only if he can comprehend the psychological trauma that comes with rape
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Windflower(f): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=GraGra247 post=70167811]

So those that are raped are right to take their lives or inflict self harm.

You see your life??

You're a perfect example of the society that I'm complaining about. [/quote
Can't begin to argue with you, I can see you dont want to see reasons
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by macaranta(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's like South African men are the real scums
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
she look like a ghost
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2018
dominique:
South African men are something else, very violent beings

Yes, you are very correct. About two years ago one killed a Nigerian Girl that said she wasn't doing again in Vaal University of Technology.

But they prefer the men like that than a foreigner.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by princenath: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Rape is bad and it's devilish. The way we react to things are different likewise our attitude to things.I do say something.I don't blame anyone who committed suicide coz depression levels are different..As a psychologist the reoccurring memory of rape is so difficult to get rid of and it makes people who are victim hate sex even wen they are married coz of reoccurring memories. Most rape victim are either a murderer or capable of committing suicide coz the way environment react to rape victim is not good..Stigmatization and shame makes ppl commit suicide or have suicidal thoughts..
I have a write up on sexual harassment and rape and if u go through it u will know how difficult it's to cope with it.The effect of rape is very huge and it transform women to monster in real relationship with men coz they will sensitive n defensive. Men who abuse women should be punished and isolated at a rehabilitation center or solitary to learn.
No more should judge anyone for their actions if u are not the victim. Assault against women must stop and perpetrators must be punished.
As for crime level and abuse against women in south Africa, something urgent must be done to stop them.

Let us show love to one another coz the world itself is wicked
#No to violence against women

Nath cares
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by DKM123: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2018
Elder001:
I'm still wondering the trauma that man who was abused by a female corper yesterday is going through right now.

It shall never be well with female rapists, abusers and sexual assaulters.

You are an elder, yet a pathetic immature idjiot who thinks like a 10year old child who lacks empathy and whose heart is full of granitic stones. undecided

So you post this because.......?
Sick flaka smoking mofo!
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by rapmike(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2018
GraGra247:
This is simply what I was trying to demonstrate in another thread that was addressing rape here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4668071/burial-khensani-maseko-south-african#70148722

This woman suffered more than a rape victim but she chose to rise above her misfortune and stay alive.

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

We should encourage victims of misfortune to rise above their difficulties and thrive.

I'm sure the very unlearned fellas will still misinterprete my comment again.

Na so. Even when one is trying to pass a point contrary to what they think, they will attack you instead of the point
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by rapmike(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Dominique, windflower and Elder001, you guys should calm down. Rape is evil and terrible, no sane human being will say otherwise. However, what I always hope is that the victims try and rise above the rape and become better people. I am in no way saying that its easy but sincerely that what I hope and pray for. As for the rapists, especially those who never repent, I hope that the fires in hell will be the tip of the iceberg for them both here and in the afterlife.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Seandisputed(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Windflower:
I have nothing to say to you, go and hug transformer
Such a dim-witted child.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
verycheese:
You think you have a point, but that's hardly the case. Women don't take their lives in the event of rape cos of society or people. Society or people is the last thing on the victim's mind. Rape is torturous, it is condemnation. It is a great trauma, you don't have to go through it to understand the deep rooted conflict ND anguish it causes. Empathy is how you can hear the rhythm of a victims heart.

People including women suffer worse torments in life that are 100 times worse than rape and yet never commit suicide.

IIt is this kind of mindset you have that makes rape look so much worse than every other suffering on earth and therefore victims commit suicide.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Windflower:

Have you been raped before? If your answer is NO, then swerve. Do you know the psychological trauma that comes with it and here you are spewing trash.
For someone who raped a virgin and he did it raw. The fear she might have contacted STDs, if you know nothing about this then don't comment

People including women suffer worse torments in life that are 100 times worse than rape and yet never commit suicide.

It is this kind of mindset you have that makes rape look so much worse than every other suffering on earth and therefore victims commit suicide.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by NothingDoMe: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
dominique:
South African men are something else, very violent beings
This is the same generalization that got falz's song banned. I think you should apply the same measure of justice to this comment.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Elder001:

I said you should provide statistics and links where you saw that bullshit and you're saying another thing.

Really? Between me and you who is living in delusions?

South African and other African women only love Nigerian women because Nigerian men are the only African men who spend money anyhow on women. Even Nigerian men living in South Africa will gladly accept this fact.

A South African lady won't date a broke Nigerian but won't waste time in dating a broke South African man.

Btw, I hate deviating from topics. This thread isn't about why South African women love Nigerian men.

I repeat, making hasty generalizations makes one sound stupid.

Lies bro i don't even wanna go into that argument with you. African women like to date Nigerian as but always get lashed by their men and the society for being too cheap and abandoning their former boyfriends for a Nigerian.. There are many kenyans professionl women who re richer that their Nigerian boyfriends(at least i know that one too well)..
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2018
dominique:

I have seen enough news articles to cement my stance on the violent nature of South African men, show me at least two examples that Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive. I'm not one to generalize myself but if the news I read about a certain set of people on a daily basis corresponds with the stats provided about them. I can generalize however I like. If they don't want to be tagged as the voilent women killers, they should stop killing and maiming their women. Little wonder their women prefer the annoyingly egotistic Nigerian men to theirs. Better be bullied than to be maimed or killed I suppose.

Where do you get this shyt from grin. Oh wait , from the romance section where your loser brothers steal our pictures and create threads like "im a South African and love Nigeria men" grin. This speaks to the weak nature of your men they are too docile and sissified , why all that desparation to be admired by foreigners. By the way majority of South Africans dislike Nigerians that includes us , the only girls who hang around you and your men are prostitutes, druggies , drunkards. They know a well to do nigerian man will take a light skin South African reject over his own virgin fellow nigerian. I would rather a screw a South African jobless man than touch your brothers , what the f? lipsrsealed . I've seen plenty of stories of nigerian women being violent not only towards other females like their maids , but killing , burning and pouring acid over their men. So should I conclude that you are all violent, uncultured savages? . Nigerian women make up the highest number of whores% in Europe, should we conclude that you are naturally inclined to be sex slaves?. There are also plenty of stories about nigerian women including your actresses featured sleeping with dogs for money , should we conclude that you are all involved in that lunacy ? . No one would deny there are a lot of violent savages in South Africa, but to say South African men are naturally violent, when you probably have not even met one , that will get you a lot of unnecessary attention.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Lies bro i don't even wanna go into that argument with you. African women like to date Nigerian as but always get lashed by their men and the society for being too cheap and abandoning their former boyfriends for a Nigerian.. There are many kenyans professionl women who re richer that their Nigerian boyfriends(at least i know that one too well)..

You will never find a South African professional dating a n8gerian , Nigerians naturally attract rejects and older women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

Yes, you are very correct. About two years ago one killed a Nigerian Girl that said she wasn't doing again in Vaal University of Technology.

But they prefer the men like that than a foreigner.

Lol, you sound pained that we don't like you. Deal with it. Majority of South African women, I'm talking 99.9% will always go with a South African men before touching any of your brothers .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, you sound pained that we don't like you. Deal with it. Majority of South African women, I'm talking 99.9% will always go with a South African men before touching any of your brothers .

Am not pained, am just tryn to portray the level of hatred. Read in between the lines. Like what the Jews did to Jesus Christ. They set free a confirmed Thief/Murderer to hang Jesus.

Same with SAn People Generally. They'd rather be with a confirmed Abuser that'll eventually kill, Maim or burn them than be with a foreigner that'll care/protect and love them and their children.

The Hate is inherently Deep.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

You will never find a South African professional dating a n8gerian , Nigerians naturally attract rejects and older women.

That's not true at all. You attract what you are. There are many Nigerian tsotsis in SA who attract their kind what you would call rejects. There are also many Nigerian professionals that are married to SA professionals. I am dating one and people in my circle are all dating professional SAn women. So what are you saying?
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

Am not pained, am just tryn to portray the level of hatred. Read in between the lines. Like what the Jews did to Jesus Christ. They set free a confirmed Thief/Murderer to hang Jesus.

Same with SAn People Generally. They'd rather be with a confirmed Abuser that'll eventually kill, Maim or burn them than be with a foreigner that'll care/protect and love them and their children.

The Hate is inherently Deep.

Lol, dude I understand the kind of South African women you are exposed to as a nigerian man, substance abusers with low self esteem. Not all of us are like that, we prefer South African men not because of hate but because we see nothing wonderful and attractive with foreigners , particularly you people. If a South African woman chooses an idiot and sticks with him, that should tell you she too is a bigger idiot. By the way, it's laughable when you try to portray yourselves as violence free when you too are known for punching and killing your wives. Look at your guys in USA alone , they are known for killing their nurse wives.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Where do you get this shyt from grin. Oh wait , from the romance section where your loser brothers steal our pictures and create threads like "im a South African and love Nigeria men" grin. This speaks to the weak nature of your men they are too docile and sissified , why all that desparation to be admired by foreigners. By the way majority of South Africans dislike Nigerians that includes us , the only girls who hang around you and your men are prostitutes, druggies , drunkards. They know a well to do nigerian man will take a light skin South African reject over his own virgin fellow nigerian. I would rather a screw a South African jobless man than touch your brothers , what the f? lipsrsealed . I've seen plenty of stories of nigerian women being violent not only towards other females like their maids , but killing , burning and pouring acid over their men. So should I conclude that you are all violent, uncultured savages? . Nigerian women make up the highest number of whores% in Europe, should we conclude that you are naturally inclined to be sex slaves?. There are also plenty of stories about nigerian women including your actresses featured sleeping with dogs for money , should we conclude that you are all involved in that lunacy ? . No one would deny there are a lot of violent savages in South Africa, but to say South African men are naturally violent, when you probably have not even met one , that will get you a lot of unnecessary attention.

I pity your attempt to cover an obvious fact. It's not your fault. I assure you as you were typing this another girl child, woman is being raped, burnt or killed somewhere in SA. It got to an extent that last week the whole women in SA came out to say "enough is enough" President CR and Malema acknowledged in their individual women's day broadcasts that SAn men are at war with women. What a consensus agreement. You are here trying to defend the indefensible.
How do your men force themselves on babies? Magogos even boys are not safe from the rape.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

That's not true at all. You attract what you are. There are many Nigerian tsotsis in SA who attract their kind what you would call rejects. There are also many Nigerian professionals that are married to SA professionals. I am dating one and people in my circle are all dating professional SAn women. So what are you saying?

Dude we see you as dangerous thugs , human traffickers and hawkers , you probably fall on the 1% of sane Nigerians in South Africa. Personally I've never heard nor seen a sane South African woman with one of your own, it's usually the type I described that you attract.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

I pity your attempt to cover an obvious fact. It's not your fault. I assure you as you were typing this another girl child, woman is being raped, burnt or killed somewhere in SA. It got to an extent that last week the whole women in SA came out to say "enough is enough" President CR and Malema acknowledged in their individual women's day broadcasts that SAn men are at war with women. What a consensus agreement. You are here trying to defend the indefensible.

The protest was justified , I'm not in any way attempting to cover up anything . But to suggest that most South African men are violent savages is wrong and speaks to your level of hatred for them. Nigerian men are not angels as well when it comes to this , your levels of violence are as high as ours but who cares about keeping your stats when your government and citizens don't even know how many people are born or die daily ?. Somewhere in nigeria a girl is being raped , killed, trafficked to Libya, forced or groomed for slavery. Somewhere in America an innocent nurse is being maimed by an insecure nigerian man.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, dude I understand the kind of South African women you are exposed to as a nigerian man, substance abusers with low self esteem. Not all of us are like that, we prefer South African men not because of hate but because we see nothing wonderful and attractive with foreigners , particularly you people. If a South African woman chooses an idiot and sticks with him, that should tell you she too is a bigger idiot. By the way, it's laughable when you try to portray yourselves as violence free when you too are known for punching and killing your wives. Look at your guys in USA alone , they are known for killing their nurse wives.

You are funny, I painted a picture, you are saying kind of SA woman. Is Karabo that kind of woman? Is Khensani that kind of woman? Yet they were abused by your average kind of SAn Men. My friend for the last time, stop defending the goats. This is the same behaviour we are talking about that you are exhibiting here. Instead of making them change, this behaviour is what encourages them. That no matter what they do to you, you always come begging. Stupidity.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

How do your men force themselves on babies? Magogos even boys are not safe from the rape.

I pity your attempt at making it seem those vices are unheard of in Nigeria. When paedophilia is openly celebrated in your own society. South Africa has her own vices , but I will not allow you to paint yourselves as angels and crime free society at our expense when Nigeria is on the top list of countries where women are not safe.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

I pity your attempt at making it seem those vices are unheard of in Nigeria. When paedophilia is openly celebrated in your own society. South Africa has her own vices , but I will not allow you to paint yourselves as angels and crime free society at our expense when Nigeria is on the top list of countries where women are not safe.

You have said it all, when you said that, " it is justified" I won't waste my data arguing back and forth with you again. In SA as a girl child growing up their is 80% chance of you being raped before you turn 18yrs.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

You are funny, I painted a picture, you are saying kind of SA woman. Is Karabo that kind of woman? Is Khensani that kind of woman? Yet they were abused by your average kind of SAn Men. My friend for the last time, stop defending the goats. This is the same behaviour we are talking about that you are exhibiting here. Instead of making them change, this behaviour is what encourages them. That no matter what they do to you, you always come begging. Stupidity.

You are the funny one, you seem a lot more passionate about abuse in South Africa when your own sisters are suffering the same if not worse back home. Both societies have their savages, but I will not let you throw innocent South African men who do good by us under the bus because of some lunatics among them. How dare you!!
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

You are the funny one, you seem a lot more passionate about abuse in South Africa when your own sisters are suffering the same if not worse back home. Both societies have their savages, but I will not let you throw innocent South African men who do good by us under the bus because of some lunatics among them. How dare you!!

Why is it that, when you are fed with the same kind of food u feed others, you spit it out? When we Say SA men, definitely not all of them. But it is all Nigerian men in SA. Stop the stereotyping. I hate abuse by any form. I was raised not to hit a woman and if you hit my daughter in the name of boyfriend/husband, am sorry, I will do the time.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Lionessza6(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2018
4koff:

You have said it all, when you said that, " it is justified" I won't waste my data arguing back and forth with you again. In SA as a girl child growing up their is 80% chance of you being raped before you turn 18yrs.

Yes it's justified, whenever we feel there is something wrong in our society we always stand up and make noise about it so that it won't spread, unlike you who would rather burry your heads in the sand and pretend there is nothing wrong. Maybe the vices happening in your own backyard are normal that's why you are quiet about them , even though we see them on the news daily , but definitely not here . Nigerian girls are more likely to be kidnapped , raped, groomed into sex slaves by nigerian guys than we. That is why I find it funny when you angels worry yourselves about South African girls when your sisters are trafficked as sex slaves to Italy and Libya by their own brothers. No protest , no national shut down, how will your vices be addressed if you are quiet about them?

3 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Yes it's justified, whenever we feel there is something wrong in our society we always stand up and make noise about it so that it won't spread, unlike you who would rather burry your heads in the sand and pretend there is nothing wrong. Maybe the vices happening in your own backyard are normal that's why you are quiet about them , even though we see them on the news daily , but definitely not here . Nigerian girls are more likely to be kidnapped , raped, groomed into sex slaves by nigerian guys than we. That is why I find it funny when you angels worry yourselves about South African girls when your sisters are trafficked as sex slaves to Italy and Libya by their own brothers. No protest , no national shut down, how will your vices be addressed if you are quiet about them?

My dear you do not know the dynamics of what you are saying. If you need an enlightenment on the issues, I will gladly educate you on another platform not here. But FYI things are being done to tackle the scourge. Some of the trafficked victims are willing collaborators etc. If you need explanation, I will tell u. It is not as bad as in SA. Where rape is a way of life across the social strata. Even Zuma raped and washed his thingy afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) / Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.