Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (12080 Views)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / I Stand With Wike, Says Ortom / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Roger3D(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
APC should leave that traitor safari alone afterall he has but a few months left before he vacates the seat. Rather what the FG should do is distract the crook with an avalanche of new criminal cases in addition to using federal power to harass and intimidate him in the run up to the 2019 general election
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
E be like say bomb dey all of una head?......since 2015 wey dem do election una no act any drama ....Na now wey election remain some weeks una start......wait......them just open una case file for hell
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

I don't know whether there was division in APC or not. I hear there are two factions, if true, then they have every right to defect. On the other hand, illegal impeachment will disrupt our democracy.
Their defection doesn't concern us the masses, our democracy is our concern and we must save it!

There was no faction.

Saraki and his cohort, who are not known, just announced their faction to justify their defection.

Was Saraki not at the convention? Saraki is Ilorin mesujamba and it's running in his blood.

Congratulations to Pdp. Be ready to worship him and tolerate all his excesses.

But I doubt if Pdp would be able to satisfy Saraki's political thirst.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sunnynaz:
lawmakers in a fight in Abuja, National House of Assembly .... Pls Get Ur PVC coolcoolcool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXGxfHdWjPg

Is this recent?
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Skindiveaa7: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Your actually the one writing rubbish here.

Gibberish. Don't quote my handle again if you have nothing reasonable to say. [/quote]
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
you are an hypocrisy, when ortom impeach benue speaker, is a Good thing, but when apc want to impeach saraki is evil thing,
low iq is disturbing you
Besides what did you know about politics, go and cook for your boyfriend undecided
And stop constituting nuisance here undecided

What is lacking in your analysis is the fact that the speaker of the Benue state House of Assembly was removed by two-third of the entire members of the state assembly. If the federal government is serious, let them get the two-third majority as specified by the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by budusky05(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ortom is a failure himself
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by jossy4joseph(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:
Ortom is really trying hard to impress his new friends. Sadly, he's doing it in such a shameless manner. Benue state house of assembly was also on recess when Ortom and his supporters illegally reconvened and impeached the pro APC speaker. If he couldn't allow the APC speaker to continue in Benue, why should the APC government allow a PDP Senate president to remain in office?

You are a disgrace to humanity. Shameless idiot
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by 3Ceagle(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:
Ortom is really trying hard to impress his new friends. Sadly, he's doing it in such a shameless manner. Benue state house of assembly was also on recess when Ortom and his supporters illegally reconvened and impeached the pro APC speaker. If he couldn't allow the APC speaker to continue in Benue, why should the APC government allow a PDP Senate president to remain in office?

The rule of Law and morals should come from the top and permeate to the individual person, that is why the law is there to knock man into order otherwise man is selfish,reckless and lawless. The power to administer governance of the law is with the executive with the help of the judiciary. If government at the top don't lay good example by following and respecing the law, how do you expect the state and local government to do differently? Law always startsay from the center.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by 3Ceagle(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Roger3D:
APC should leave that traitor safari alone afterall he has but a few months left before he vacates the seat. Rather what the FG should do is distract the crook with an avalanche of new criminal cases in addition to using federal power to harass and intimidate him in the run up to the 2019 general election

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by suremanpatriot: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
L undecided all these Nigerian politrickcians are birds of same feather deceiving gullible Nigerians irrespective of their party affiliation.
Good radiance to bad rubbish to these crued rulers,in this God endowed country.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Obere4u: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!

Stop supporting evil

do you know know that Buhari is the worst president since mankind

all apc supporters are anti democracy

if you have the number
Impeach him.

always supporting impunity
like i always say
an average apc supporter is an extremist and a potential terrorist

Attack his response first.
Why did Ortom impeach the proAPC speaker?

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by kmaster007: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2018
wen saraki is dey rule Kwara state like goat people's are saying saraki don turn Kwara people to mumu. so d same saraki is ruling Nigeria's nw... I dey wonder wat name to give Nigeria's...
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by samson07(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Visit Benue state and you will stop trusting this political thief Orton

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by JusticeSeeker: 4:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Look at this thief supporting another thief. Anyway, they're Aves of same plummet.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by zedman1(m): 5:17am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
Shut up your mouth there

if Ortom gat the numbers to impeach the speaker it's within the law
in this case apc doesn't even have the majority not to talk of 2/3
Stop disgracing yourself read and understand

kiss the truth
Party people, why do you guys support these evil men? All for party sake? I'm afraid this country will keep going round in circles. One thing I've learnt from Nigerian politics a long time ago is that the enemy of your enemy isn't your friend either. How Ortom suddenly became a good man in people's eyes is what baffles me. Because he switched party AGAIN? (He was in pdp after all but switched just to win the elections) Or because he's the enemy of the party you hate? How many of these men have not romanced the both parties? How long will it take for us to notice this fact? They will keep using this party thing to twist our brains while we keep insulting each other online. Same godforsaken people! I predicted Ortom's move even here on Nairaland a long time ago and it's really saddening as I'm watching it materialize i.e gain the people's sympathy, change party and miraculously start paying salaries months before the elections. We're Nigerians, we easily forget, we will grant his wish- vote him in again. See? I was 100% right but I hope this love for ortom is just from you guys outside Benue state. Ortom is the worst governor we've had in so many years and to think you people now support him is really sickening. Very cunning, heartless and a total failure. This is the Pure truth.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Sterope(f): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Oshiomole''s big mouth may doom APC. He thinks politics na union matter. undecided
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by orisa37: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Agreed.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by nkechiblessing: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2018
why some pple in dis nairaland talk without reasoning, so some evil killer hide here in dis naira land. how can somebody support evil for good. Othorm said something reasonable, and some pple are here talking trash against him.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by prof12(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Just Check Out This Idiot.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by zedman1(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2018
nkechiblessing:
why some pple in dis nairaland talk without reasoning, so some evil killer hide here in dis naira land. how can somebody support evil for good. Othorm said something reasonable, and some pple are here talking trash against him.
No sister, you should think deeper. About 90% of these politicians are evil people. We only begin to like them once they change party. Same evil men, same mistake we made in 2015, same mistake we're making today. Non of them deserve your praise. Just let them devour each other cos they don't have your interest at heart. Ortom is a very wicked man!

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!

Stop supporting evil

if you have the number
Awwww!!!you took every bit of my word from my mouth.you have said it all.and remain blessed for saying nothing but the real fact and naked truth
Impeach him.

like i always say
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by princechurchill(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]ipob tout
Ikpu nne gi
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Tecno66: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Check the number of members that impeached the Benue speaker. They were more than two third of the entire members of the house. Compare this with the 53 senators boasting about. The constitution envisaged this kind of madness hence they put that clause there to make it difficult for cheap and immature politicians always looking for ways to exploit loopholes in the constitution.
seunmsg:
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by elwhizzy: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!

Stop supporting evil

if you have the number
Impeach him.

like i always say

Sadly, we are yet to understand that both APC and PDP are useless to the growth of the Country, we are yet to understand that both parties have failed to deliver and will continue to fail. PDP members defected to APC when they perceived that things were going to be bad and sided with APC, was that in the interest of you and me? NO, they moved for themselves. Saraki is equally as useless as APC. We are so stupid and blind to see that it's we the people and these politicians that will change parties like they are changing clothes not because they wish to fight for the country.
I see no changes at all, dead beat politicians moving from one party to another doesnt impress me. Its not progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid / Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village / Umana Okon, APC Governorship Candidate Protests In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.