Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage (1156 Views)

People Who Say Their Sexual Fantasy Is To Do Dirty And Freaky Stuff During Sex / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage by Beke2020: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

My name is Kelvin and I need your advice on what to do with my marriage. My sister and I are live in New York. We work here after we graduated from university here. My sister,Chloe has a friend from Nigeria also. They became friends in University here. I actually met Chloe and liked her instantly. Through my sister,I dated Chloe for a year and half before I proposed and we got married.

My sister’s friendship with Chloe made it easy for my family to accept my wife. I mean,she is everyone’s darling in my family. Sometimes I get jealous of how much my family loves Chloe. And Chloe is an amazing wife and mother to our almost one year old son. I could say life is good and I am not complaining until now.

I had reason to travel to Nigeria for three weeks and I was happy when my wife said my sister would be coming over to keep her company. She would also need her help with my son since we don’t have a nanny. I love my wife and I trust her to death. I finished my trip in Nigeria and I wanted to surprise my wife cos I had missed her so much. I purposely gave her my return date a day later. She didn’t know I was coming in a day earlier.

When I landed in New York,I went home to my apartment and bought flowers on my way. I had missed my wife so much I couldn’t wait to have some action that night so I bought flowers to set the mood. I got home and noticed.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-and-my-sisters-fantasy-is-threatening-our-marriage/
Re: My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage by Samuelgr8: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Don't understand why human dont always consider the consequence of what they do or about to do first, even with all the story we see, read and here daily. May God help our marriage institutions all around the world in Jesus name amen
Re: My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage by Beke2020: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
cool
Re: My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage by trinity227(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wtf

Re: My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage by Beke2020: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Save The Pussy Now / 82-yr-old Grandma Reveals Bizarre Exercise She Does Before Sex With Toyboy / Actress Princess Shyngle Showcases Her Massive Behind In New 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.