Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? (502 Views)

Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her / Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? by Notchtrend(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2018
LADY WHO BLOCKED HER EX-BOYFRIEND SINCE 2013 IS HEARTBROKEN AFTER FINDING OUT HE IS DIED YEARS AFTER.

Lady who blocked her ex-boyfriend discovered that he is dead
[img][/img]
A Nigerian lady identified as Irene Languda took to her twitter account to express her feeling for been guilty and heartbroken after she discovered that her ex-boyfriend died last year after blocking hin since 2013, she included that he tried every possible means in reaching her.

Read tweet below;
‘I blocked my ex-boyfriend from reaching me in every possible way, since 2013 only for me to check up on him today and I found out he died last year
Am sorry I was hard on you Femi. Am sorry Am Sorry Am Sorry
Lord I need you.’ sad

Click here to read more: http://notchtrend.com/lady-who-blocked-her-ex-boyfriend-since-2013-is-heartbroken-after-finding-out-he-is-died-years-after/

Re: Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? by BoboKush(m): 2:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Mtchewww
Re: Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? by deedy111: 3:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Na she kill am?

Medicine after death
Re: Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? by Bluezy13(m): 4:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Hehehe...

Lord I need you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Male Twitter User Says It's A Sign Of Love If Your Partner Is Clingy / The Reasons Why Doctors Of Nowadays Encourage People To Always Have S*x / 12 Ways To Look Cute And Melt The Heart Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.