Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit (5547 Views)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Dorcas243(f): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Man curses lady he met on Facebook who blocked him after he sent her 9k to visit him in Lagos.
lalasticlala.

[url=9janews.club/2019/09/09/man-exposes-beautiful-nigeria-lady-on-facebook-who-visited-and-stole-his-phone/]MAN CURSES LADY HE MET ON FACEBOOK WHO BLOCKED HIM AFTER HE SENT HER 9k TO VISIT[/url]

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by donstan18: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Medicine after death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by superlanny(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Maga must pay, matter how small, na untop 9k dude come dey rant like woman, your mates are booking flight tickets for babes, you are ranting because she refused to be used for ritual or strangeled in an hotel, better face your hustle or go and marry.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by ArcFresky(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2019
grin e pain the guy.... D girl sef smart small and stupid....
Because of 9k, she will collect Nnewi curse.

Smart small cos she didn't need to block the dumbo....smh

Whats my business sef, rice is now #700 per kongo.

5 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Zuorom: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Is he even sure it was a woman he was chatting with. Maga don fall

4 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by drips8(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2019
The guy even said he wouldn't mind spending #9million to get back #9,000

25 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol. The guy go curse tire.

I remember in my younger years when I participated in this phone-love thing. Out of the blue the female tells me she’s interested in coming but needs money first. It seems she was considerable because she asked for 3K NGN. I sent it but on the appointed day she put off her phone for the full 24 hours.

As a young handsome guy I shunned her matter and continued living my life, nothing concern me. She called back two weeks later to say she missed me and was sorry about the incident. Since she catch me mugu once I told her to delete my number and I will call her whenever I feel like. I was the one to do the calling and not her for any reason whatsoever.

That was 13 years ago. I have no clue what her full name is today.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Larryfest(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Bros wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by nifemi25(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Maga don pay... Don't be surprised it might be a nigga behind the moniker...

8 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by prudent123(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2019
The most funniest part is they chooses to here your voice. I also sent a lunatic #8000 out of mistake, I was supposed to send her #4000 due to network issue I sent her #8000. I called her to let her know that I sent #8000 and I needed #4000 refunded, she agreed sending it back. The more you look the less you see was what happened to me, she locked me on all social network and I also boned. After some weeks she called me feeling so sorry and that she was busy with school. I didn't know what to tell her but kept shut

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by iPrevail(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2019
I'll rather use my money and play bet9ja than send a kobo to a girl. My orientation is way different.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
Medicine after death.

This comment sums it up in few words
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Born2Breed(f): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Poor fellow. Cos of 9k the guy call all the gods wey dey Igbo land and India.

10 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol.ordinary 9k? grin grin
Broke boy and girl.
The thing pain the boy well well

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2019
meobizy:
Lol. The guy go curse tire.

I remember in my younger years when I participated in this phone-love thing. Out of the blue the female tells me she’s interested in coming but needs money first. It seems she was considerable because she asked for 3K NGN. I sent it but on the appointed day she put off her phone for the full 24 hours.

As a young handsome guy I shunned her matter and continued living my life, nothing concern me. She called back two weeks later to say she missed me and was sorry about the incident. Since she catch me mugu once I told her to delete my number and I will call her whenever I feel like. I was the one to do the calling and not her for any reason whatsoever.

That was 13 years ago. I have no clue what her full name is today.
grin
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Newguyhere: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Simplep:
Lol.ordinary 9k? grin grin
Broke boy and girl.
The thing pain the boy well well

You call a guy who can afford to send some hoe 10k broke undecided?
are you hoes ret**d*d or what!!? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Newguyhere:

no,i call him broke because of the fuss he makes about it.
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by dukeprince50: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Newguyhere:

it was not even up to 10k, it was 9k, d way u manage to squeeze that 1k put inside baffles me.
but 9k to a girl, even a student can do it.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Gulher: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
hornyy guys will never learn

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Callertunez: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2019
prudent123:
The most funniest part is they chooses to here your voice. I also sent a lunatic #8000 out of mistake, I was supposed to send her #4000 due to network issue I sent her #8000. I called her to let her know that I sent #8000 and I needed #4000 refunded, she agreed sending it back. The more you look the less you see was what happened to me, she locked me on all social network and I also boned. After some weeks she called me feeling so sorry and that she was busy with school. I didn't know what to tell her but kept shut
did she pay back?? I mean after the call
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Gulher: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2019
The guy even sounds like a psycho who will rapė and murder the girl if she mistakenly refuse to off pant, assuming she showed up.

Her Chí is not asleep undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Heroclitus(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
superlanny:
Maga must pay, matter how small, na untop 9k dude come dey rant like woman, your mates are booking flight tickets for babes, you are ranting because she refused to be used for ritual or strangeled in an hotel, better face your hustle or go and marry.

Your reasoning weakens me...Do not try to shame him for any reason whatsoever, u should have shamed the lady instead who could stoop so low to dupe a guy of 9k when her mates are duping people of millions and more

In the end,there might me be more to it than just the 9k and only the man knows why he's so bitter about it

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nuclear99(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
E better make girl call you stingy than maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
It's possible after collecting the money, ur inner mind told her not to go. It's simply not worth d risk.
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by DoomsDayX: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is why people die everyday and they blame it on the witches. I was in a meeting with the witches the other day and they lamented to me how they were tired of being blamed for every predicament that befalls the African people. I think witches should go on a protest but i will still confirm from Satan since he is the one in charge of their welfare.

When she dies later on they will begin to blame Yahoo Boys and witches forgetting that she caused it for herself. I will contact Death right away to inform me of her death when she finally dies. I really can't wait for the Sex Party that will come after her burial ceremony in the Land of the Dead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
See what konji has done to him. Nobody put a gun to his head. He got outsmarted. He should count his losses and move on instead of ranting like a deranged man on top 9k.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by ruggedtimi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
haha!!
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by farem: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dorcas243:
Man curses lady he met on Facebook who blocked him after he sent her 9k to visit him in Lagos.
lalasticlala.

[url=9janews.club/2019/09/09/man-exposes-beautiful-nigeria-lady-on-facebook-who-visited-and-stole-his-phone/]MAN CURSES LADY HE MET ON FACEBOOK WHO BLOCKED HIM AFTER HE SENT HER 9k TO VISIT[/url]

Stupid ediot! Your arusi okija that couldn't prevent you from being scammed, but your wretched idol that couldn't find real girl around na that one go go kill pesin?

Shior!
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by 24kmagic: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok seen
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by MissJoy29(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's possible after collecting the money, ur inner mind told her not to go. It's simply not worth d risk.
Seriously? What happened to returning his money?

Kunleweb

5 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Valleys(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
it was not even up to 10k, it was 9k, d way u manage to squeeze that 1k put inside baffles me.
but 9k to a girl, even a student can do it.
You are talking about my monthly allowance in school. Where I want see give woman. Abeg that guy ain't broke.
Re: Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
MissJoy29:

Seriously? What happened to returning his money?

I don't know for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Man & His Girlfriend For Taking PDA To Next Level (Photos) / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) / Where Can I Find A Husband Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.