Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (62146 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Omonoba1: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
grin
which movie is that? grin
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Boys remnant for the king

Olympus has fallen and pussssssy has enlarged but the king must manage them like that

The man likes flashy women but he does not have the skill required to handle them properly.

This new babe obviously set her sights on him and hunted him down and I doubt if he even realises that fact. I hope she's a keeper. . . .
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by MartinCorridon: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Omonoba1:
which movie is that? grin

Coming to America grin
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by tiredoflife(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Afonja loves fairly used products
But didn't know the Oni was king of it all
Guess he picks his lays from www.codedrunsgirls.com grin grin

Oni of olosho grin grin
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2018
niggi4life:
I haven't even gone tru d girl's pic and i immediately assumed she will be light skinned.

Dem use light skinned babe swear for u?

I guess d day he will decide to settle for an Ebony beau, that's when his marriage will be stable
Lol.. I swear, that was what came to my mind and I wasn't disappointed. Ooni and fair skin women are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by sulakishop(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Always choosing ashawo

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Another one. How old is this one? And I hope she also doesn't have a history of oloshism.
This lady should be in her mid or late 30s. I am sure she will also have some history just like the formal Queen, a lady at her age should be in her husband's house.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2018
ngwababe:

She still came so low to become a third wife. Life of a woman is something else!
Is Ooni married....I remembered the first wife left him after he became the king, not because he maltreated the woman. for a long time they were married until he chose to be the king. The second marriage crashed for some reasons.. There are unhappy first wives who are miserable with nothing in their head. We should stop judging from a far
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

I won't descend to your gutter level, I may not know her as much as you do, I still insist that Oba Ogunwusi doesn't not need a high profile lady for a wife and a bleaching queen definitely not the kind of woman the palace desire now after two failed marriages.
High profile .... work on your self esteem dude....are you a king maker? is there anywhere it is stated the King must marry a low life that you are?

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by favor2016: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
enoch273:
If the obas like they should marry all the girls in Nigeria. It still doesn't change the fact that they're as useless as the country itself.
Including those useless women in your family
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by win2kwire: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
The 1st one Wuraola was fcuk1ng a Lebanese immigrant and she skipped with him after collecting some cash from this traditional f0ol.
Better check if this one is nacking Chinese before you go public and embarrass yourself again.
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by DonaTee(f): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
I heard she's divorcing her hubby to be with ooni. She has a kid.

Abeg Na hear I hear am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by IamPatriotic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
majekdom2:
High profile .... work on your self esteem dude....are you a king maker? is there anywhere it is stated the King must marry a low life that you are?

I think I should tell you that you are only being foolish and unprovocatively disrespectful, you're a jobless and nothingness misfit, trying hard to hold on life through social media, I'm not your mate!

I won't claim that I can choose for His Royal Highness, but marrying a lady who graduated since 1998 & probably in her late 40s or early 50s who probably has "seen it all" doesn't always work, do your findings and stop displaying how your parents failed in bringing you up they ways they should have. Alaileko ile!
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by imran147(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oni self Dey fall my hand wetin wan remain for dis one wey grad since 1998 lot of Nd and sugar daddy...my king deserved better good woman with good moral Life style profile...Is there no lady from 25/28 again?? All this classical olosho don old for the king nor they will stop doing legbegbe like previous Benin wife deed
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by chris51(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
What sort of credential does the Tope have? Its looking like another Olori Wuraola
What traditional ruler like the Ooni needs is a young graduate who is not exposed to all these businesses.
An innocent and educated girl who is trainable to live as a respected wife of an Oba is what the Ooni needs

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
What's the infatuation with all these olosho looking women?
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by chris51(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
chris51:
What sort of credential does the Tope have? Its looking like another Olori Wuraola
What traditional ruler like the Ooni needs is a young graduate who is not exposed to all these businesses.
An innocent and educated girl who is trainable to live as a respected wife of an Oba is what the Ooni needs
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
chris51:

I agree with you.
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Unik3030: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
omoelerin1:
If ooni catch you. you know he loves to chop fair girl.
As you fresh like tomato, he go just gbese
le o.

that one that looks like transgender is the one that looks like fresh tomatoes abi?with all those manly features.u better b careful b4 I vex
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by luggy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
this oni problem na woman, he just dee marry , dey Bleep woman any how
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by omoelerin1: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Unik3030:
that one that looks like transgender is the one that looks like fresh tomatoes abi?with all those manly features.u better b careful b4 I vex
I only referring her light skin.

I beg no vex
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Dollabiz: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
This young man loves fuuccking beautiful whoressss...
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ooni who has had two or three failed marriages is not an olosho himself? I hope y'all don't die of double standards.
IamPatriotic:
I love Ooni's social engagements and royalty, he's too majesty to be having marital problems, I think his High Majesty should have settled for a modesty and relatively known Ile-ife breaded diadem, rather than all these classified oloshos.
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ooni with all his previous marriages is not a male olosho?
SlayQueenSlayer:
Another one. How old is this one? And I hope she also doesn't have a history of oloshism.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
You men never see yourselves as the problem sometimes. Have you paused to think that Ooni just might be the problem?
Ije004:
Our dear Ooni will know a happy marriage when he decides to wife an unknown lady from humble background. They're everywhere, unfortunately he can't see them.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is ooni a virgin?
modernWays:

Perhaps he doesnt have a good adviser. Instead of him to pick a good virgin woman from a decent family from his tribe, he keep looking for high class runs girls as Olori.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by enoch273: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
seguno2:

The country made up of people like you who simply complain, do nothing but wait for a messiah to rescue you from your useless situation
frustrated afonja like you.
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by enoch273: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
favor2016:
Including those useless women in your family
your mother is the queen of useless women.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
And that is your business how? Are you the Ooni? Are you the brother or sister of the Ooni? Why should you have an opinion on the Ooni's wife to be?
IamPatriotic:

I won't descend to your gutter level, I may not know her as much as you do, I still insist that Oba Ogunwusi doesn't not need a high profile lady for a wife and a bleaching queen definitely not the kind of woman the palace desire now after two failed marriages.

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Like your mother?
sulakishop:
Always choosing ashawo
Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Amberon11: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
I like broke useless people are frustrated about the Ooni's choice of a bride. grin
imran147:
Oni self Dey fall my hand wetin wan remain for dis one wey grad since 1998 lot of Nd and sugar daddy...my king deserved better good woman with good moral Life style profile...Is there no lady from 25/28 again?? All this classical olosho don old for the king nor they will stop doing legbegbe like previous Benin wife deed

1 Like

Re: Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amberon11:
Is ooni a virgin?
What happens to marrying a very young virgin for a king these days? Also, why should the king with such exalted position be choosing wife for himself without the chiefs arranging the event?
Irrespective of the age or number of wives at home, whenever a king wants to take another wife, it's always young virgins...
........ or could it be fiction? Cos na so we dey read am for books and watch am for tv/films. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / The Wodaabe Fulani In Africa, Where Women Can Marry As Many Husbands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.