Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (140160 Views)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Worldola: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
He will wakes up when he heard that Buhari has lost the election in 2019
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by arantess: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
bamirotola:
Why are our policemen soo unproffesional? Numb and ignorant..how can someone be pretending for 6 days? Cant they take him to the hospital to monitor him...person wey don enter coma....terrible country i am
The thing tire person, some people are even saying it is juju, meanwhile a simple google search will educate them better

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by mightguy(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Ondo cone heads at it again
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Donsirp(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2018
grin
this is what happens when your village people decides to make you their sole priority.
soon he would Wake up and they would Whisper into his ears" its our Work o"
lol.. SOFT WORK

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
#SAY NO TO DRUGS

my afonja ppl wee not hia

I will keep on thanking God for the internet

if not, the afonja Lagos Ibadan express media would have been

IGBO KIDNAPPER SLEEPS SIX DAYS AFTER TAKING TRAMADOL.
Just look at what you typed. At least try to reason well maybe you can do better next time.. Shalom
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by teemy(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2018
He should be taken to the hospital and drips be used to pass fluids to his body before he dies. Also while there, they should 'Lax' the security and allow him to 'Wake' up. At least,he sha won't fall asleep again when on his feet while trying to flee.
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by nazablossom(f): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Or maybe he woke up and found out that he's in police custody,then he decides to fake it to avoid prosecution.

Just thinking out loud wink
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by 123papas(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Naija Police - SMH.

Boy done enter coma and in dire need of medical attention. I am sure he is in prison already afterall they arrested a 'sleeping' man.
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Proffdada: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
Fatherofdragons:
#SAY NO TO DRUGS

my afonja ppl wee not hia

I will keep on thanking God for the internet

if not, the afonja Lagos Ibadan express media would have been

IGBO KIDNAPPER SLEEPS SIX DAYS AFTER TAKING TRAMADOL.
[/s]
As far as we can tell he maybe Igbo afterall grin
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Sexina851(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
Say no to Drugs...he's going to wake up wit a 3rd degree Hunger...

What's that?
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Kudducini(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
E be like say na Tramadie the guy take oh,this one don pass tramadol

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
The idiot is pretending .
Which tramadol go make person sleep for days
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2018
This is how your enemies will keep sleeping while you forge ahead in life.
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Sexina851(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
xtivin:
They should ask the owner of the Bike he attempted to snatch for the antidote of the charm. This has nothing to do with tramadol. He must have used it though but an overdose if it will only result in seizures

Exactly my thought
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by godwon01(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
In a sane country , he supposed to have been taking to the hospital for an antidote. The medicine supposed to have been flushed out from the system. Nigeria is a wicked country .Rescue his life first and later take his case from there.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by ariesbull: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Just negodu nzuzu ndi ondo state ..... They finally jokoed on his matter somewhere in igbesere
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by klax(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Police should take him to the hosoital fir meducal atrention but under tight security watch.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by JaffyJoe(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2018
These cops are daft. The story says he fell while trying to escape. He might have hit his head against something there by passing out. A competent medical facility would save them the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by MartinCorridon: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Afonsi1:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Think about it. 8 of your profiles were taken down because of your rape and pedophilia....admitting you rape your neighbours kids under your Isaabubakar moniker....

You are wasting your time, getting banned over and over. I am unruffled, i know it's because of your poor upbringing.

I know what particularly was painful for you was destroying that Saraki thread you spent so many hours with the dictionary typing grin....

Pele my condolences, i know how it hurt you grin
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by omobaba1759: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Ko funny
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by presiade(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
What kind of lack of professionalism on the part of the Police Force is that? If indeed he is on drug overdose, why can't they flush out the remnant of the drug from his system and resuscitate him to face the music?
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by dollytino4real(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
tiredoflife:

Sleeping without food for days is a death sentence kiss
Please correction should be noted
ok Mr corrector
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Oharina(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
No matter the amount of tramadol he must have taken, cannot afford to make him sleep for six whole days. Habba!! This news is suspicious.
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by notoriousbabe: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
I'm sure the police beated him to coma
Re: Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Passing through the normal routine needed to qualify as a Buharist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Charge Zamfara Bandits N6000 For Sex Per Night - Sisters / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.