Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke (33583 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by CeeteeBoii(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.

Your post,signature,profile picture says alot about you. You have no man in your life and even the "broke guys" are not interested in your ugly face and rotten pussy and you're so hurt and heart-broken by that.

I feel your pain,b*tch!
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by millionboi(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's the assurance that they would still b together if she had agreed. We just can't say yes to everyone who come into our lives. Probably she had a boyfriend then and had to use the "broke" line to chase him off.
The only thing I know I won't do is mock people.
Haba

Then she must b a fool to have picked that as a reason.

Wisodom demands other means.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by ngwababe(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
soft punch...but i wonda why they always gauge a man's pocket rite away n not his Dreams n aspirations...

What dream bro? And you think we don't have dreams either?
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by antyokya: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2018
wristbangle:
There is no need for this epistle. The lady in question will hide herself in shame when she sees you are balling big.

Xendra, wetin man do for you? Your comment, signature and profile picture is filled with bile words towards men.

as some people here advised, please don't mock that girl but rather pray for her. this same girl might be your saving grace tomorrow so, please, be humble and appreciative for what God has done for you. am very sure that guy said worse things to other people even before meeting that girl but they chose not to air on social media the way he's done.
To the girl: never look down on anyone today or tomorrow. if someone asked you out and you don't like him, just be diplomatic to him and offer him a word of advice. things may turn around and have you eat your words. ciao!

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by 99miles(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2018
That guy probably paid 2baba to sing that "Amaka" song..............some rejections are motivation to succeed.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by sulex05(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2018
once you know you cannot date a guy, then it's simple just tell him no but you don't have to throw it on his face telling him he is broke thats why you can't date him. God can decide to change his life the following day. That guy will not want to see you again.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by lascopes(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.

I cant believe you are saying this. Change This mindset lady
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by xtervaganza(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Immature sod

Apparently still pained
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by adims96(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappoint me
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Radicalface: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
wristbangle:
There is no need for this epistle. The lady in question will hide herself in shame when she sees you are balling big.

Xendra, wetin man do for you? Your comment, signature and profile picture is filled with bile words towards men.

Don't buy to her hypocrisy!! she is feeling bitter with men yet she follows men the most on naira land ,, I spit on her brain
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by otherway: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:

Wow! You nailed it.Thumbs up.

Awon rukan rukan olobo rirun,ode ole alapa ma sise.

I pity your life.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Luukasz(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
FaceThem:

We Need to Talk
Talk about what??.. her ChiChilolo tities or ChiChilolo bum cheesy
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by ashawopikin(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2018
wristbangle:

no mind her them don disappoint her tire, na dem go dey shout " all men ae the same, men are dogs, blah blah blah.....
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by kizyalex10(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
I guess is nt abt the rejection.its abt her reason for rehecting him made him call her out.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by cherishsweet(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Some ladies are just too shallow sha.... You don't judge a man by the strength of how much his account weighs but his dreams, fears, ambition, strength of his spirit... A millionaire without ambition is a pauper without destination just floating.....
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by vicben27(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
another fish brain sighted.ya all want free money but won't grow great with a man with prospect. come back here in ten years time, telling us how lose ur vagina is and how men are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Strikethem: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
E pain true true! Even after 7 years you still write about it with such emotion. She didn't didn't date you but am sure you are better for it so move on with your life and let us do same.
Are you the Amaka, why e come hurt you like this grin
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Strikethem: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
And this one too will have got to talk to guys to treat her like queen. Queen my foot. Most of you aren't different from dog. In fact, dog has value pass una. Don't tell me I have sisters, if they have the same dump reason like you. They are worst than dog and should be treated as such.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Whatever happened between them is still hurting him.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by jimcaddy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
So its not today that Amaka has been disappointing men... Amaka hope you enjoy your singleness.. Some babes lack foresight... They never see beyond what's in front of them.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by virago(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
soft punch...but i wonda why they always gauge a man's pocket rite away n not his Dreams n aspirations...

Dreams die first
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by LuvU2: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka Savage, the real savage queen smiley
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
ngwababe:

What dream bro? And you think we don't have dreams either?

Mama, those your lips are looking very edible tongue

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by thedondada(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pained nigga
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Sektor101(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
why are u angry ?
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Wiinnd(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappoint me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
graciously03:
the guy is still pained
of course he is. Rejection makes people go as far as suicide
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by anigold(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiChilolo:
Life always goes round. Sometimes, my friends always advice me to be nice to annoying guys. I try to do my best sha because No one knows tomorrow.
that annoying guy can be your husband,is about happening today to my best friend..she is about getting married to her annoying guy.. this is a girl to openly embarrassed my guy at Watt market Calabar because the guy tried to get her number.. life is filled with ironies.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by ChiChilolo(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
anigold:
that annoying guy can be your husband,is about happening today to my best friend..she is about getting married to her annoying guy.. this is a girl to openly embarrassed my guy at Watt market Calabar because the guy tried to get her number.. life is filled with ironies.

tongue tru talk
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
graciously03:
the guy is still pained

Yes o...dumb príck of a guy angry
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by FaceThem: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Luukasz:
Talk about what??.. her ChiChilolo tities or ChiChilolo bum cheesy
Go And Sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.