Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke (33594 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by barristerzinny(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
G1STMORE:
tongue

SEE PHOTOS OF HIS EX GIRLFRIEND, AMAKA >>> http://gistmore.com/facebook-user-shades-ex-girlfriend-birthday-said-broke
this man is still suffering from emotional distraught and move on. Stop stalking her and I guess she has probably moved on. Is he her God to know her plans for marriage?
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiChilolo:
Life always goes round. Sometimes, my friends always advice me to be nice to annoying guys. I try to do my best sha because No one knows tomorrow.

If that's your pic, then you are not short from Hotter than fire!
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by doctorseven: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just when u think the vitriol had ended, he landed another one.
check it out.

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by aidyaraka: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]you could have tagged the Amaka of a girl so that your disgrace will be complete, all this attention seekers
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by bitcoinvin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiChilolo:
Life always goes round. Sometimes, my friends always advice me to be nice to annoying guys. I try to do my best sha because No one knows tomorrow.

una dey end for Ministry naaaaaaa..we know una:
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by bitcoinvin(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You have no idea what being a paper that breeze carries anywhere because of money makes u look like to a man. The way some of you reject a man as if he made himself what he is, is more than enough to treat you like trash.

A man's money/job is a better wife to d man than a woman truly. And a man pursuing you with money sef still ends up disappointed after finding out how much of ur terrible past you're hiding just to marry his riches.

when u hear about the Past of an Average Nigerian Girl;u be like: God u dey when this dey happen
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by bitcoinvin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.

golddigger spoted....I pray they use u do Juju::Ingrate slay runs woman.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Merimental(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
ngwababe:

What dream bro? And you think we don't have dreams either?

Trust me i knw lots of ladies whose dreams quench cos dey want 2 compete wit der pairs,foes,celebs, etc..dreams do not manifest ovanite u work 2wards it n it takes time...how many ladies want to be dat patient to realise der dreams ?? few.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Merimental(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
virago:

Dreams die first

No dey don't...
Martin Luther Kings Jnr "i hav a dream speech stil lives on even years afta his death..." Dreams reign 4eva
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Merimental(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just2endowed2:

That's is most Nigerian ladies mentality. They think of the present but not tomorrow.

n wen a guy finally makes it dey wil start acting nollywood movie in ur house....begging,regretting n crying 4 forgivenss..
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by sweetilicious(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
soft punch...but i wonda why they always gauge a man's pocket rite away n not his Dreams n aspirations...
Forget it.You will never know a man till he gets rich. And ladies should stop looking down on men and looking at their pocket cos even the rich ones don't have it all.The Facebook poster is not serious. People getting closer to God is not for marriage. And even if it is,how dare you mock them?When you don't involve God in your next plan,you will go alone through the hurdles.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by sweetilicious(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
wristbangle:
There is no need for this epistle. The lady in question will hide herself in shame when she sees you are balling big.

Xendra, wetin man do for you? Your comment, signature and profile picture are filled with bile words towards men.
Why?The guy failed by mocking her and taking accolades for being rich all by himself.He needs to be humble.The world turns around. Revenge won't keep him there forever but grace.If my ex makes money,thank God for him.I can be ashamed of his success because everybody prays for success and God answers we all at an appointed time.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Merimental(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
sweetilicious:
Forget it.You will never know a man till he gets rich. And ladies should stop looking down on men and looking at their pocket cos even the rich ones don't have it all.The Facebook poster is not serious. People getting closer to God is not for marriage. And even if it is,how dare you mock them?When you don't involve God in your next plan,you will go alone through the hurdles.
" You will never know a man till he gets rich." pls elaborate mor on dis
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Babymira(f): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappoints this man.
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Niwdog(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.
with this your kwack mentality
If the guy becomes rich he should also dump the broke girl and go for his class
ABI?
Anty contunu
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Just2endowed2(m): 12:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Merimental:

n wen a guy finally makes it dey wil start acting nollywood movie in ur house....begging,regretting n crying 4 forgivenss..

Lol. I don't experience that sha
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by apatheticme(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2018
xendra:

Damn! I just love ur signature. Undiluted truth. Many women are breadwinners at home, u don't see them come online to rant. But let these men do small thing for you, the whole world go hear. Foolish beings

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by franchasng: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2018
ChiChilolo:
don't listen to your friends o, be very rude to them o because all of them will end up as palmwine tappers cheesy [img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by franchasng: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
Why?The guy failed by mocking her and taking accolades for being rich all by himself.He needs to be humble.The world turns around. Revenge won't keep him there forever but grace.If my ex makes money,thank God for him.I can be ashamed of his success because everybody prays for success and God answers we all at an appointed time.
good woman cry
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by sweetilicious(f): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
franchasng:
good woman cry
Na God o.Not by my might.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by King44(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
ChiChilolo:
check chies prof guys u won't regret it 8 is the figure no added salt or sugar
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:

Xendra, wetin man do for you? Your comment, signature and profile picture are filled with bile words towards men.

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
xendra:

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
'I like you but i cannot date a broke man'
You see, i admire her determination and boldness, with a driving force with this statement.
However, she paid for it with such a disgraceful message
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
'I like you but i cannot date a broke man'
You see, i admire her determination and boldness, with a driving force with this statement.
However, she paid for it with such a disgraceful message from the Man she called Broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.