Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies (50624 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
emmie14:

Owerri at night or day?
Both
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by pweshdodo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
policy12:

Enugu shu be in that list, na Enugu u will c free lap show and since most of the ladies are fair in complexion, if u are not strong or use to it u can peel in ur trouser.

Though they hardly expose their breast, either because most of them their breast are small, but u see laps that one na child's play.
Their ukwu Na confam
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kechbeau:
lols..when uniport dey there...unique students and indecent dressing is like bread and butter
na my zone na. What they know how to do best is to show body.
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by oohlife: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
before clicking on the thread I was like owerri must definitely be number one,you can imagine my surprise after going through your list it wasn't even mentioned,just enter bus for owerri trust me before you get to your destination your eye and neck go pain you tire o you go just they look anyhow,especially for nekede.
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by emmie14: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
[img][/img]
Akuneshiobike:
Both

Have you been to owerri like really? Owerri is cool. Just bubbling night life and strictly not for broke heads.
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by dayleke: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
sexiestharam:

You too like tori. Not today tongue

I do na, no doubt..
Na to confirm wetin u see be my mission o.
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by King44(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rapmoney:
5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Young Ladies.

Please, before you read further, take note that the post is only concerned with indecent dressing among female folks which more rampant and conspicuous too.

1) WARRI: The Oil City, the most popular town in Delta State tops the list. It is particularly needless to turn your head to stare whenever you walk pass an indecently dressed girl in Warri! Reason: You will end up having neck ache at the end of the day because you will see countless of them on your way to wherever you are going to. This means that you may be turning your head to stare at every given minute. Why punish the poor neck God has given to you? It is very common to see young ladies in Warri on bumshorts and skimpy tops, even in public places such as banking halls and markets for korokoro afternoon oh!!! Oluwa, abeg save your pikin from temptation because I don use malu rope take tie my odolondolo! cheesy

2) BENIN-CITY: Our grand papa dem talk am say wetin happen for goat house go still happen for fowl house because dem dey live close to each other. Benin-City, capital of Edo State is the second on the list because it is almost like her 'sister' when it comes to indecent dressing among young ladies. I don't really know what to say again, maybe the spirit of Italy somewhat contributed to this phenomenon! grin

3) LAGOS: If the one time capital of Nigeria is not among the list, then I would rather suspend in the air. The 'hustling' mode among many Lagos girls in the quest to live big, coupled with the high rate of promiscuity among young ladies in this city are great factors and contributors to why many Lagos babes dress indecently. If they don't, how would they sell their 'wares' to potential 'customers'?

4) PORT-HARCOURT: What can I say here? From Rumuokoro to Rumuomasi, from Waterline to Eleme, it is the same story.

5) ABUJA: I believe the high level of indecent dressing among the babes here has to do with the nature of 'business' many young ladies have decided to delve into. Shameless politicians and randy pot-bellied rich ogas are strong contributors to why this city made the list.
those pics above , all I could see is public and private olosho formally known as ashawo
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
emmie14:
[img][/img]

Have you been to owerri like really? Owerri is cool. Just bubbling night life and strictly not for broke heads.
I'm a native of Owerri, I schooled from primary to tetiary in Owerri, even managing one of our branch company in Owerri.
So consult me when it comes to life in Owerri...It's a cool city with legions of creamy chicks hovering half unclad right, left and center.
Re: 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies by emmie14: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Akuneshiobike:
I'm a native of Owerri, I schooled from primary to tetiary in Owerri, even managing one of our branch company in Owerri.
So consult me when it comes to life in Owerri...It's a cool city with legions of creamy chicks hovering half unclad right, left and center.
In the day or night hours? In Akwakuma, Amakohia or new owerri. Do not include students style of dressing because every city in Nigeria has got schools and students.
All this is night life around CONCORDE hotels club 40-40 and environs extended to world bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.