Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... (6168 Views)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Power Is Transient - A Great Lesson To Nigerian Leaders / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Imagine and guess the main commenters here supporting this are mainly yorubas.....

They will come and be claiming one south and I have reminded them there is nothing like one south....

Tell me what an igboman has in connection Or in relationship with a yoruba.......

Clearly we don't have anything to unite and th unity we reject.....

Anyway when buhari comes back......he will elevate the northern oligarchy back.....

Maybe you should read my first post. It's only in your imagination that Yorubas are claiming one south.

If you believe we don't have anything in common why invade Yoruba land then? Why not stay in the east and make a living? Why are you all over the land of the people you have nothing in common with?

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by fk001(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Have u paid homage to the caliphate this morning?

Ignored.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

I never insulted GEJ infact i voted for him 2011, he should blame his wife and some of his cabinet for his failure.

GEJ is a good Man but he was manipulated.

Yoruba man manage una buhari....nobody needs this sermon whether he(GEJ) is good or being manipulated....the man has gone and is doing fine...

SE/SS never voted for buhari and I don't see them doing again .......

4 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by OfficialAPCNig: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

I am neither Fulani nor Hausa but what you wrote up there is complete gibberish.

Not everything is about religion.
If you are neither Fulani nor Hausa, then you are a yoruba moslem.

They are the official Spokepeople of the terrorists (e.g MURIC as PR arm of Mayetti Allah)and eternally subservient to the Caliphate.

Only few have successfully liberated themselves from that curse.

So I am still not surprised.

If your messiah kills your mother today, it is still in your nature to defend him against your slain mother.

True Talk. (No Offence)

7 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

Ignored.

You dare not ignore the caliphate ...or else osun will fully go down as ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by biazarre(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Idrisenagi:
On the saga of the sacked boss of the State Security Service (SSS), Mallam Lawal Daura, a wise man made this very sobering observation today, that:

"A Christian Acting President from the south, acting on the instructions of a Muslim President from the north, sacked the head of the SSS who is a Muslim from the President's hometown in the north, and then replaced him with a Christian from the south. But yet there were no northerners or northern Muslims complaining or wailing that they have been shortchanged, rather they all applauded the sack of the man, and even lamented that the sacked DG of the SSS was a saboteur of the administration of their kinsman. And they were even sharing the profile of the new head of the SSS on their social media pages in spite of the fact that he is a Christian from the south."

AND MY TAKE? Well, here.....

I agree and subscribe to that observation on the mark of 100%!

After studying and knowing how different groups in the country react differently to situations of this nature, I shudder and even shiver when I imagine or think what the story or situation would have been now if the sacked DG of the SSS was not a Muslim nor a northerner and was replaced by a Muslim from the north.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... From yesterday to till forever, the social media, newspapers and radio and television stations would have been on fire with comical, senseless and baseless wailings of marginalization, Islamization and blah blah blah blah blah...... In fact, "that association" would have quickly issued a press release since yesterday condemning the sack and replacement. And, perhaps, they might have followed it up with another round of a hypocritical "peaceful" demonstration!

All across the world (but especially in Nigeria), bigots have a guiding philosophy that proudly says: WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GOOSE!

*Cham Faliya Sharon*
in case you missed it
ITS DONJAZZY AGAIN�

@DONJAZZY
·
4h
All that time they wasted teaching us shorthand, home econs, and typewriting etc in sec school should have just been used to teach some of us common sense and manners.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by OfficialAPCNig: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Maybe you should read my first post. It's only in your imagination that Yorubas are claiming one south.

If you believe we don't have anything in common why invade Yoruba land then? Why not stay in the east and make a living? Why are you all over the land of the people you have nothing in common with?
They have left Ibadan for una nah. Were you guys able to manage it?

Imagine the almighty Pride of West Africa is now overtaken with brown roofs.

By Yoruba land, I hope you are not referring to Lagos?

Because Oba Akiolu and Lagos Reps during the National Confab don't share same sentiment as you.

Every Nigeria have a stake in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Like there is no yoruba in the east or no France in America or no british in France or no scotish in english......

So Chinese been in America is invading america....imagine reasoning.....

So as far as business and economic activities anybody has right to thrive anywhere......

So that we do business in west doesn't make us one or are we not paying, rent and services rendered to us...

Let's be constructive in reasoning.....biko...

3 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by OfficialAPCNig: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You dare not ignore the caliphate ...or else osun will fully go down as ilorin.
A lot of people come to Nairaland to get real gist, please stop misinforming them.

Osun is already a Caliphate with the Yahoo yahoo King as Emir of Yoruba land and a Fulani Islamic Scholar as Waziri (2nd i/c).

Get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Herdsmen: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

So it is the Yorubas that is stopping Buhari from investigating Adeosun or firing her? Try and get some sense.

Even you know what I said is the truth and you aren't even denying it.

Igbos on this forum are famous for supporting crooked politicians like Saraki and Dino Melaye. It's even worse if that politician is from the east. No insult intended to Igbo members on this forum. I'm only stating an obvious fact. This isn't about Yoruba vs Igbo.

You can go figure out who needs to grow up.

Typical of you people..
Always always shifting blames and responsibilities...

Go and worship your druggie..and his assistant pastor wife..
For una Yoruba church..

Carry Osinbajo kashimu adeosun and sagay along..

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Like there is no yoruba in the east or no France in America or no british in France or no scotish in english......

So Chinese been in America is invading america....imagine reasoning.....

So as far as business and economic activities anybody has right to thrive anywhere......

So that we do business in west doesn't make us one or are we not paying, rent and services rendered to us...

Let's be constructive in reasoning.....biko...

Compare the percentage of Yorubas in the east with the percentage of Igbos in the West.

If we should kill off all the Yorubas in the east and all the Igbos in the West, Yoruba will still be a majority tribe in Nigeria while the Ijaws will probably become the third largest tribe in Nigeria taking the place of the Igbos.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Ikio:
If U Wil Insult Christians Let Me Just Say Bokoharam-North
Fulani Herdmen- North
Buhari- North

u guys claim goodluck was the worst president how is buhari doing now?

You totally deviated from the topic of discussion....

Well, your writeup speaks much about you....
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
biazarre:
wy bring religion into dis? I want to believe u ar anoda ninny dat act b4 tinkin, or ur anoda of dose immature nairaland kiddo...

Because a particular religion has always been playing the victims card....

Raising an unnecessary alarm on alleged planned Islamization of Nigeria is the height of it....
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Compare the percentage of Yorubas in the east with the percentage of Igbos in the West.

If we should kill off all the Yorubas in the east and all the Igbos in the West, Yoruba will still be a majority tribe in Nigeria while the Ijaws will probably become the third largest tribe in Nigeria taking the place of the Igbos.

Go figure.

U have ran out of constructive ideas so no need arguing further.....

Just be constructive and reason well in general sphere.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by ignant: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2018
The current acting DG, SSS is the most senior officer in the SSS. Infact, he is higher than Lawal Daura in the service hierarchy. Lawal was brought back to the service by Buhari after he had retired for his criminal dealings in the SSS in the last government and for flunking his exams-twice.

It had nothing to do with religion or region. If not for Buhari, Daura would have been duly retired. His actions while holding that post is a confirmation of what happens when a sick head appoints a sick subordinate.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

They have left Ibadan for una nah. Were you guys able to manage it?

Imagine the almighty Pride of West Africa is now overtaken with brown roofs.

By Yoruba land, I hope you are not referring to Lagos?

Because Oba Akiolu and Lagos Reps during the National Confab don't share same sentiment as you.

Every Nigeria have a stake in Lagos.

I know this is what you live for. Ethnic bashing on Nairaland.

So in your myopic mind there's no Igbo in Ibadan?

Take trip from your hamlet and go to Ibadan.

No, Ibadan is too big. Go to Ogbomosho or Osogbo or even Okeho in Oyo state. You'll see Igbos there living under those brown roofs trying to eke out a living.

I'll bet you are even one of them.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:
Everyone applauded it becos of d circumstances leading to d sack and d north accepted it becos dey have been made to believe d DSS boss was working against PMB...

What about Dasuki, who has been locked since 2015?

Not forgetting a myriad of prominent Northern politicians, who were arrested on allegations of fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Herdsmen:

Typical of you people..
Always always shifting blames and responsibilities...

Go and worship your druggie..and his assistant pastor wife..
For una Yoruba church..

Carry Osinbajo kashimu adeosun and sagay along..

You can run along now kiddo. You don't have any useful points to make anymore.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
Yet they call them illiterates, but still these people shit are far more detribalised than many intellesuals down south. One can only imagine if it was an Igbo man that was sacked, we would hear all sort of cries of Ohaneze. I have said it before no amount of education can heal one of bigotry, it requires spiritual cleansing.

Igbos even cried foul after arrest of a notorious kidnap kingpin, Evans...

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Keep deceiving yourself upandan. We know the almajiris kept quiet because BMC had already told them Daura was working against their messiah.

The most clannish people in this country are Fulanis. I don't blame them, I blame the hausas that have meade themselves slaves and their willing tools.

The day Hausas would reassert themselves would be the day Fulani Hegemony would crumble. That is why it is more than rare to see an Hausaman holding any leadership position even to the level of a Mai Garin (Village Head) and I have never seen an Hausa Secondary school Principal.

Hausa almajiris are in the million and I have never seen a Fulani almajiris.

What many Southern doesn't even know is that it is very rare for a Fulani man to marry Hausa woman but Hausa man marry fulani women.

Is it the relationship between Northern Christian and their muslim brothers? It is nothing to write home about

So where is the unity they are always claiming to have.

Igbos and the South are far more better than people that slit people's throat just to grab their land.

Oga, deceive people who have never been to the North not people like us that married from the North.

We know once the Ethnic Champion returns, his bigotry won't allow him to allow Saifeya to retire in peace.

What an ignorant assertion.... Hausa and Fulani are inseparable, no amount of propaganda can separate us... Like me, for example, I'm a product of Hausa/Fulani union.... So go and battle the age-long inter-ethnic rivalry in your domain.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by loverboys: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Nice observation
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nbote(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

What about Dasuki, who has been locked since 2015?

Not forgetting a myriad of prominent Northern politicians, who were arrested on allegations of fraud.

Everyone knows Dasuki is jus a victim of circumstances.. Some Nigerians mostly non northerners have been calling for govt to prosecute or release him and d govt have been feeding it's supporters with d usual tale of corruption allegations against him but yet dey won't go to court to prosecute him
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by vedaxcool(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Igbos even cried foul after arrest of a notorious kidnap kingpin, Evans...

Kai Kai Kai
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Xander85: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
Yet they call them illiterates, but still these people shit are far more detribalised than many intellesuals down south. One can only imagine if it was an Igbo man that was sacked, we would hear all sort of cries of Ohaneze. I have said it before no amount of education can heal one of bigotry, it requires spiritual cleansing.

Was just reading to see the first person to mention IGBO, and of course it had to be you!

It's only fools unable to read between the lines...who can't decode and break down actions and inactions in Nigerian politics and governance that would believe this tripe you lot are trying to sell Nigerians! It's as laughable as the one you put out that Daura was in cahoots with Saraki in order to ruin the 'good and saintly' name of APC and Buhari'!

APC and Buhari are still as devious, calculating, shifty and machiavellian as they come...nothings changed mate!

In all probability, this is what happened: Buhari and Oshiomole schemed a way of removing 'that pesky' Saraki as Senate President. This was to involve allowing only Senators sympathetic to the plan to sit (possibly after forming a quorum) and then vote to impeach the 'muthafucker'! shocked For this they needed the trusty Daura-led DSS...an agency that's in the Presidents pocket. This agency (together with the EFCC and Police) is what the President uses to hound his enemies and do other dirty jobs for the cause from time to time....they are headed by loyalists which allows the President to feign ignorance of whatever questionable or illegal actions that may have been taken!

As with many other dubious and illegal schemes aimed at propping up the APC or fulani oligarchy, i doubt Osibanjo was let in on the plan. So on hearing what was happening, he must have contacted Buhari who after being advised of the public outrage the DSS action had caused both at home and abroad, did what any self-respecting lying despot would do: he denied knowing anything and everything! shocked

This now meant the cabal had no more room for manoeuvre, and it was now only a question of saving Buharis' arsse....and by extension that of APC! So a fall-guy had to be found to take one for the team...this so happened to be poor Daura who was only 'obeying instructions from above'! Oshibanjo must have told Buhari that Daura had to go, and in order to make it look like he was innocent of the entire sordid affair, Buhari must have acquiesced....though through clenched teeth (probably making a note to himself that he has to find a way of getting rid of Osibanjo at the earliest opportunity lipsrsealed)!

Every Buhari and APC loyalist knows that it's either Daura went or Buhari (and by extension, APC) went, so they chose the less painful option, and then went out to spread the narrative to save face that Daura was sacked because Buhari is a 'man of integrity and justice'! cheesy

So forget it mate...Buhari is still as bigoted and nepotistic as they come! You lot aren't fooling anyone but yourselves! wink

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Decline: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2018
Let the truth be told, There is no way PMB could have sack Daura if he were to be around for a southern. Remember the case of Walter Onoghen it was when Buhari travel that Osibanjo do the needful. Buhari can never sack his kingsman for Southerner. Yes!! It maybe that PMB is fedup with Daura but knowing well as a bigot he can't dare sack a North man he uses Osibanjo to do it
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by vedaxcool(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
Xander85:

Was just reading to see the first person to mention IGBO, and of course it had to be you!

It's only fools unable to read between the lines...who can't decode and break down actions and inactions in Nigerian politics and governance that would believe this tripe you lot are trying to sell Nigerians! It's as laughable as the one you put out that Daura was in cahoots with Saraki in order to ruin the 'good and saintly' name of APC and Buhari'!

APC and Buhari are still as devious, calculating, shifty and machiavellian as they come...nothings changed mate!

In all probability, this is what happened: Buhari and Oshiomole schemed a way of removing 'that pesky' Saraki as Senate President. This was to involve allowing only Senators sympathetic to the plan to sit (possibly after forming a quorum) and then vote to impeach the 'muthafucker'! shocked For this they needed the trusty Daura-led DSS...an agency that's in the Presidents pocket. This agency (together with the EFCC and Police) is what the President uses to hound his enemies and do other dirty jobs for the cause from time to time....they are headed by loyalists which allows the President to feign ignorance of whatever questionable or illegal actions that may have been taken!

As with many other dubious and illegal schemes aimed at propping up the APC or fulani oligarchy, i doubt Osibanjo was let in on the plan. So on hearing what was happening, he must have contacted Buhari who after being advised of the public outrage the DSS action had caused both at home and abroad, did what any self-respecting lying despot would do: he denied knowing anything and everything! shocked

This now meant the cabal had no more room for manoeuvre, and it was now only a question of saving Buharis' arsse....and by extension that of APC! So a fall-guy had to be found to take one for the team...this so happened to be poor Daura who was only 'obeying instructions from above'! Oshibanjo must have told Buhari that Daura had to go, and in order to make it look like he was innocent of the entire sordid affair, Buhari must have acquiesced....though through clenched teeth (probably making a note to himself that he has to find a way of getting rid of Osibanjo at the earliest opportunity lipsrsealed)!

Every Buhari and APC loyalist knows that it's either Daura went or Buhari (and by extension, APC) went, so they chose the less painful option, and then went out to spread the narrative to save face that Daura was sacked because Buhari is a 'man of integrity and justice'! cheesy

So forget it mate...Buhari is still as bigoted and nepotistic as they come! You lot aren't fooling anyone but yourselves! wink
[/s]

Sad you wrote all this, and I didn't even read just struck it... grin grin
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by lastempero: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Election is fast approaching and expect anything which includes stunts like this one in order to pacify some fellows and op have u forgotten that almost all the service chiefs are from the north.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by OfficialAPCNig: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

What an ignorant assertion.... Hausa and Fulani are inseparable, no amount of propaganda can separate us... Like me, for example, I'm a product of Hausa/Fulani union.... So go and battle the age-long inter-ethnic rivalry in your domain.
Only people that don't root in the North would believe your rubbish.

Is your father a Fulani? He can't be a Fulani and marry Hausa girl. It is fvcking rare.

Inseparable? Keep deceiving yourself. They only thing Hausa's need is a radical Leader, they don't have any.

The day they discover themselvesn would be the day Fulanis' hegemony would crumble.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Only people that don't root in the North would believe your rubbish.

Is your father a Fulani? He can't be a Fulani and marry Hausa girl. It is fvcking rare.

Inseparable? Keep deceiving yourself. They only thing Hausa's need is a radical Leader, they don't have any.

The day they discover themselvesn would be the day Fulanis' hegemony would crumble.

See person trynna tell me more about my parents cheesy

Kukuma dash me pure Yoruba parents
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It pains him that people he calls illiterates do not follow his religious bigotry, they have a higher ethical standards that do not confuse wrongdoers with tribalism. Go ahead and spew your guts no amount of it can ever deliver you from hate and the heartaches it causes you.

Yes indeed. MUDslimes have very "high" ethical standards. We know where their standards come from: grin

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Roger3D(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Imagine and guess the main commenters here supporting this are mainly yorubas.....

They will come and be claiming one south and I have reminded them there is nothing like one south....

Tell me what an igboman has in connection Or in relationship with a yoruba.......

Clearly we don't have anything to unite and th unity we reject.....

Anyway when buhari comes back......he will elevate the northern oligarchy back.....
You Ibos are known foe incessant wailing and complaining in this contraption called Nigeria. You will recall last year when your Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB tried to disturb the peace of this country. I put it to you that if it was an Ibo man who was removed from the DSS position, we will hear of nothing else for the rest of the year
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Because a particular religion has always been playing the victims card....

Raising an unnecessary alarm on alleged planned Islamization of Nigeria is the height of it....

Unnecessary alarm you say? So the kidnaps and rapes of young Christian girls and forceful conversions are unnecessary alarms? And the religious killings of Christians in the Middle Belt by slimy disgusting MUDSLIMES is also an unnecessary alarm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation / MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.