Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... (6225 Views)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Power Is Transient - A Great Lesson To Nigerian Leaders / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by wingmanII: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
This write up is silly. Was the man just sacked? He committed treason and you are here talking about what could have happened if he was a southerner.
If he was a southerner he would be in detention in Kuje prison awaiting trial for high treason. Idiots. Fool those who want to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by selemempe: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

So it is the Yorubas that is stopping Buhari from investigating Adeosun or firing her? Try and get some sense.

Even you know what I said is the truth and you aren't even denying it.

Igbos on this forum are famous for supporting crooked politicians like Saraki and Dino Melaye. It's even worse if that politician is from the east. No insult intended to Igbo members on this forum. I'm only stating an obvious fact. This isn't about Yoruba vs Igbo.

You can go figure out who needs to grow up.
we are only here to debunk ur lies bro

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
we are only here to debunk ur lies bro

And who or what is the Oduduwa Development whatever?

Have you heard of them before? I certainly haven't. Mention one person you know from this group.

I on the other hand can grow through your previous posts for example and show you where you've supported corrupt public officials.

I can also go through the posts of others like you and show you same. But I'd rather not sift through your garbage, thanks.

Don't take every criticism as hatred of your tribe. Once you understand that, you'll grow. But pride and the thought that your tribe is perfect makes you all bristle when we point out the truth.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by selemempe: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

And who or what is the Oduduwa Development whatever?

Have you heard of them before? I certainly haven't. Mention one person you know from this group.

I on the other hand can grow through your previous posts for example and show you where you've supported corrupt public officials.

I can also go through the posts of others like you and show you same. But I'd rather not sift through your garbage, thanks.

Don't take every criticism as hatred of your tribe. Once you understand that, you'll grow. But pride and the thought that your tribe is perfect makes you all bristle when we point out the truth.
can u mention any recognised igbo body who fought for an igbo politician indicted on corruption?
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
can u mention any recognised igbo body who fought for an igbo politician indicted on corruption?

Do I need to mention any Igbo body? How about we delve into your own previous posts. That would be enough to prove my point.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by selemempe: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Do I need to mention any Igbo body? How about we delve into your own previous posts. That would be enough to prove my point.
ok pls delve into my old posts bro...

But take these ones here as i have brought ur hypocrisy out.

Remember...we are only here to debunk ur lies grin

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Well, I do not support the actions of the insurgents and I'm not their spokesperson... But I'm sure that those rescued girls are in their parent's houses practicing the religion they were born into.... So all these postulations of yours are baseless.

Secondly, I thank God you accepted that rape as crime, is endemic in the South, and is more prevalent there than the North. But the hypocrisy in your acceptance is that, you believe rape in the South is just a normal crime, but the one in the North is for forceful conversion of Christian girls into Islam.

To set the record straight, premarital sex is prohibited in Islam and neither rape or any form of sexual interaction would be used by Muslims to force Christians into accepting Islam..... However, I'll accept your allegation, when you back it up with proof...

Before I go, let me give you this privilege information, your teenage girls have taken over the streets of Abuja, selling their bodies for paltry N2k to N3k... Can't you guys tame those underage promiscuous girls?

What an absolutely stupid response. But I didn't expect anything else from a typical illiterate dumb MUDSLIME. Rape in the form of pedophilia has been a part and parcel of your religion right from its inception. Your "prophet" even used the promise of eternal sex to lure people to join his religion.
Sex was as important to your "prophet" as the air he was breathing and the food he was eating.
You evaded the question that I asked you about whether or not Christians use rape to convert MUDSLIME girls into Christianity because you already know what the answer is to that question.
If prostitution is not a part and parcel of your religion then explain what Muta'ah and Misyar means and explain why your "prophet" meant by this hadith:

Sahih Bukhari 62:13 - "We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.'

Immorality is written into the DNA of your religion my friend, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by demitola(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Yoruba man manage una buhari....nobody needs this sermon whether he(GEJ) is good or being manipulated....the man has gone and is doing fine...

SE/SS never voted for buhari and I don't see them doing again .......
SE/SS dont need to, arent they 5% or something? Gej was just the poster boy of all those funny people we booted out in 2015 - Patience Joe grin Doyin Okupe, Samboribobo, Dasuki, Omokri etc. If SS/SE decide to go for Buhari, it would be to their own political investment coz im so so sure of one thing - BUHARI OWNS 2019!
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

What an absolutely stupid response. But I didn't expect anything else from a typical illiterate dumb MUDSLIME. Rape in the form of pedophilia has been a part and parcel of your religion right from its inception. Your "prophet" even used the promise of eternal sex to lure people to join his religion.
Sex was as important to your "prophet" as the air he was breathing and the food he was eating.
You evaded the question that I asked you about whether or not Christians use rape to convert MUDSLIME girls into Christianity because you already know what the answer is to that question.
If prostitution is not a part and parcel of your religion then explain what Muta'ah and Misyar means and explain why your "prophet" meant by this hadith:

Sahih Bukhari 62:13 - "We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.'

Immorality is written into the DNA of your religion my friend, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

LOLzzzz... You got to try harder.... You have forever to cite incidents of forceful conversion of Christian girl to Islam through rape.... Until you do that, I'll never discuss about the topic, which defies any good reasoning.....

Secondly, Mutu'a that you talked about, was a temporary marriage allowed to prevent companions of the Prophet from engaging in fornication, but it was later forbidden, just like beer, which was allowed in the early days of Islam, but was later prohibited..... So of you want me to deny that there was Mutu'a, I won't....

But let me ask you, is alcohol forbidden in the Bible or not? Is premarital sex prohibited in the Bible or not? Why do 99% Christians drink alcohol till they get drunk and engage in premarital sex with a many ladies?

Except you want to be economical with the truth, you will agree with me that Muslims are more moral than their Christian counterparts.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

LOLzzzz... You got to try harder.... You have forever to cite incidents of forceful conversion of Christian girl to Islam through rape.... Until you do that, I'll never discuss about the topic, which defies any good reasoning.....

Secondly, Mutu'a that you talked about, was a temporary marriage allowed to prevent companions of the Prophet from engaging in fornication, but it was later forbidden, just like beer, which was allowed in the early days of Islam, but was later prohibited..... So of you want me to deny that there was Mutu'a, I won't....

But let me ask you, is alcohol forbidden in the Bible or not? Is premarital sex prohibited in the Bible or not? Why do 99% Christians drink alcohol till they get drunk and engage in premarital sex with a many ladies?

Except you want to be economical with true, you will agree with me that Muslims are more moral than their Christian counterparts.

Mutah also known as Islamic prostitution was NEVER abolished. Be honest with yourself even if honest is contrary to everything ISLIME teaches.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3248:

Ibn Uraij reported: 'Ati' reported that jibir b. Abdullah came to perform 'Umra, and we came to his abode, and the people asked him about different things, and then they made a mention of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Yes, we had been benefiting ourselves by this temporary marriage during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh and during the time of Abi Bakr and 'Umar

So Mutah continued well into the period of the Caliphs and beyond.

There is no Mutah in Christianity. Islam on the other hand has elevated sex to the greatest reward which the god of islime can bestow on a faithful MUDSLIME. That is why the god of islime promised MUDSLIMES eternal sex with 72 virgins in paradise. Of all things in the world that he could have promised, he picked eternal sex! And this is supposed to be a responsible god!

But, you still haven't answered my question. Show me examples of Nigerian Christians from the South coming to the North and abducting MUDSLIME girls in order to rape them into becoming Christians. It should be a very simple task for a natural born fabricator which is what all MUDLSIMES from the first one to yourself are good at doing.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[s]Mutah also known as Islamic prostitution was NEVER abolished. Be honest with yourself even if honest is contrary to everything ISLIME teaches.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3248:

Ibn Uraij reported: 'Ati' reported that jibir b. Abdullah came to perform 'Umra, and we came to his abode, and the people asked him about different things, and then they made a mention of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Yes, we had been benefiting ourselves by this temporary marriage during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh and during the time of Abi Bakr and 'Umar

So Mutah continued well into the period of the Caliphs and beyond.

There is no Mutah in Christianity. Islam on the other hand has elevated sex to the greatest reward which the god of islime can bestow on a faithful MUDSLIME. That is why the god of islime promised MUDSLIMES eternal sex with 72 virgins in paradise. Of all things in the world that he could have promised, he picked eternal sex! And this is supposed to be a responsible god![/s]

But, you still haven't answered my question. Show me examples of Nigerian Christians from the South coming to the North and abducting MUDSLIME girls in order to rape them into becoming Christians. It should be a very simple task for a natural born fabricator which is what all MUDLSIMES from the first one to yourself are good at doing.

Mutu'ah was abolished, that's why mainstream Muslims don't practice it, except defiant shiites.
Even if it is still permissible, it's better than the adultery you people widely practice, because there is marriage contract.

As for the rape case, I told you earlier that I will not discuss on the topic until you mention at least five Christian girls that were raped and forcefully converted to Islam by Muslims, I need only five, even 2 is okay, or 1.... cheesy
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Mutu'ah was abolished, that's why mainstream Muslims don't practice it, except defiant shiites.
Even if it is still permissible, it's better than the adultery you people widely practice, because there is marriage contract.

As for the rape case, I told you earlier that I will not discuss on the topic until you mention at least five Christian girls that were raped and forcefully converted to Islam by Muslims, I need only five, even 2 is okay, or 1.... cheesy

I mentioned hundreds of Christian girls who have been victims of rape-jihad. Liah Sharibu is just one of them. The Hausa Christians Foundation monitors hundreds of more cases. Feel free to check their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/HACFO/

And NO, stop lying to yourself. Mutah is still very much ALIVE. Familiarise yourself with your own scriptures my friend and stop making a fool of yourself.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested.

When you respond to this post, answer my question and tell me of just one case of Nigerian Christian men going to the home of a MUDLSIME girl and using rape jihad tactics on her.

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I mentioned hundreds of Christian girls who have been victims of rape-jihad. Liah Sharibu is just one of them. The Hausa Christians Foundation monitors hundreds of more cases. Feel free to check their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/HACFO/

And NO, stop lying to yourself. Mutah is still very much ALIVE. Familiarise yourself with your own scriptures my friend and stop making a fool of yourself.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested.

When you respond to this post, answer my question and tell me of just one case of Nigerian Christian men going to the home of a MUDLSIME girl and using rape jihad tactics on her.

Since you choose to be evasive, I'll tell you bye at this juncture....

You mean Boko Haram are the ones forcing people to accept Islam, when they themselves are not Muslims at all?

The people that kill tens of Muslims on daily basis, are the ones luring others to join Islam abi?

When did BH becomes the mouthpiece of Nigerian Muslims? If that's the case then, you should include all the atrocities the terrorist do, including killing and bombing of Muslims inside Mosques, as being permissible in Islam.

As I earlier said, you have forever to give names of those forcefully converted into Islam through rape. Until you do that, I advise you remain silent or else, I'll come and rape your sister till she accepts Islam cheesy tunanin shirme kawai.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrfaruq:

Since you choose to be evasive, I'll tell you bye at this juncture....

You mean Boko Haram are the ones forcing people to accept Islam, when they themselves are not Muslims at all?

The people that kill tens of Muslims on daily basis, are the ones luring others to join Islam abi?

When did BH becomes the mouthpiece of Nigerian Muslims? If that's the case then, you should include all the atrocities the terrorist do, including killing and bombing of Muslims inside Mosques, as being permissible in Islam.

As I earlier said, you have forever to give names of those forcefully converted into Islam through rape. Until you do that, I advise you remain silent or else, I'll come and rape your sister till she accepts Islam cheesy tunanin shirme kawai.

[b]Look at this dimwit! Who is being evasive? I have mentioned several cases of agbaya big for nothing MUDSLIME men kidnapping and raping your Christian girls into ISLIME, you on the other hand have failed to mention even just one case of Christian men kidnapping a MUDSLIME girl and raping her into accepting Christianity.

Instead you just keep talking around in stupid circles. It's safe to conclude that my challenge is too big for your tiny islamic mind to undertake.

As for your empty threat, nothing surprises me anymore about you idiots. Of course sex and violence are the only ways you can react when you are confronted with the truth since you're too stupid to act any other way.

All I can tell your is that iif your evil god Satan We Trust (S.W.T) could not do NATHING to me when I burnt a copy of his evil book the Crookran live on youtube, then I doubt if you can do anything.

In fact, I dare you and your god Satan We Trust (S.W.T) to track me down within the next one week. If after a week I am still alive and bashing your religion, then your god is a fake god and his illiterate pedophile "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) is a fake "prophet"[/b]

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Your Waterloo is imminent....

The sex you so much talked about is being indiscriminately practiced by you Christians....Christian Call girls are everywhere in major cities, doing countless number of rounds of sex for a peanut.

Your parents had premarital sex before they born you, you also had several premarital sex and you're still having, your sisters also do.....

I once downloaded an app called Badoo, I thought it was a decent social media app, only for me to see dominantly Christian girls advertising themselves for paltry N2k.... Christians are sex addicts.... Kiss the truth
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrfaruq:

Your Waterloo is imminent....

The sex you so much talked about is being indiscriminately practiced by you Christians....Christian Call girls are everywhere in major cities, doing countless number of rounds of sex for a peanut.

Your parents had premarital sex before they born you, you also had several premarital sex and you're still having, your sisters also do.....

I once downloaded an app called Badoo, I thought it was a decent social media app, only for me to see dominantly Christian girls advertising themselves for paltry N2k.... Christians are sex addicts.... Kiss the truth

Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin!!!! I await my waterloo at the hands of the impotent imaginary "god" Satan We Trust (S.W.T). Even ordinary Sango the god of thunder is a thousand times superior to him.

As for the so-called Christian girls practicing prostitution if you can point out where in the Bible Jesus approved prostitituion in the same way that the fake "prophet" SEX AWARD WINNER did it, then I will convert to your religion.

But if you can't then your religion is meant for bastards. grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Not surprised you were quick to accept that Christians are sexually immoral... You can't deny such an obvious fact....

Islam on the other hands, only permits sex through marriage contract, and even though total compliance is not practically achievable, indiscriminate sex is more prevalent among Christians than Muslims..... No need dragging that, you've already accepted that. In fact, most Christians in Nigeria are bastards, they were born out of wedlock and their true fathers cannot be reliably produced....

But wait, why don't you go and fight the trending baby mama thing very common in your religion?
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrfaruq:

Not surprised you were quick to accept that Christians are sexually immoral... You can't deny such an obvious fact....

Islam on the other hands, only permits sex through marriage contract, and even though total compliance is not practically achievable, indiscriminate sex is more prevalent among Christians than Muslims..... No need dragging that, you've already accepted that. In fact, most Christians in Nigeria are bastards, they were born out of wedlock and their true fathers cannot be reliably produced....

But wait, why don't you go and fight the trending baby mama thing very common in your religion?

If immoral behaviour has its origins in Christian teachings, then please point out where Jesus condoned immorality or promiscuity. Do it or else you're a bastard like your evil fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) Prison and Beatings Upon Him (P.B.U.H)

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I believe in Bible, so I'll not misquote it for my selfish gains, as you're doing right now.....

No religion permits adultery and fornication, but the acts are more practiced by Christians, they're even celebrated as we're all witnesses to that.... Linda Ikeji, Davido, Wizkid, Tekno..... All these guys have bastard children and they're celebrated in the entire Christian Community..... Kiss the truth.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by wallbuilder(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
President Goodluck Jonathan on his return from Brazil on Friday fired his National Security Adviser, Retired General Patrick Owoeye Azazi and appointed Retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki, to replace him.The new NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (RTD) is a one-time ADC to former military Head of State, General Ibrahim Babanginda.
Col Dasuki is a Prince of the Sokoto Caliphate. He was retired from the Nigerian Army during the era of the late military Head of State, General Sani Abacha.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrfaruq:

I believe in Bible, so I'll not misquote it for my selfish gains, as you're doing right now.....

No religion permits adultery and fornication, but the acts are more practiced by Christians, they're even celebrated as we're all witnesses to that.... Linda Ikeji, Davido, Wizkid, Tekno..... All these guys have bastard children and they're celebrated in the entire Christian Community..... Kiss the truth.

Wrong on all counts. Nobody judges a religion by what a handful of so called followers do. A religion is judged by the kind of life that the founder of the religion lived.
Islam permits rape, adultery, fornication and pedophiia. The fake "prophet" Prison and Beatings Upon Him (P.B.U.H) snatched Zainab, the wife of his son Zaid. A prophet sleeping with his daughter in law is the worst kind of adultery imaginable.
That same fake "prophet" Prison and Beatings Upon Him (P.B.U.H) went ahead to traumatise an innocent 9 year old girl named Aisha by having sex with her in the name of marriage. The same fake "prophet"and his equally fake "god" known as "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T) also used the promise of eternal sex in paradise to get people to die for him. And MUDSLIMES celebrate all these things including rape jihad.

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Adultery and fornication are practiced by 90% of Christians and that was what informed my conclusion that most Christians, including you and your parents are bastards, because they were conceived during premarital sex.

Meanwhile, your argument is stripped of anything intelligence, it is driven by full hatred for Muslims (your display picture says this all) and that hatred will kill you soon, only then you'd realise how foolish you were, when you were alive....
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrfaruq:

Adultery and fornication are practiced by 90% of Christians and that was what informed my conclusion that most Christians, including you and your parents are bastards, because they were conceived during premarital sex.

Meanwhile, your argument is stripped of anything intelligence, it is driven by full hatred for Muslims (your display picture says this all) and that hatred will kill you soon, only then you'd realise how foolish you were, when you were alive....

Awww!!! Are you crying? Crying because of an ordinary Kuffar? See as the thing pain am well well! You don't seem to realise that information about the fake "prophet" is all over the web and more and more people are abandoning the religion of stupidity and ignorance founded by the dumbest and most illliterate fake "prophet" the world has ever known!
As for my dare, don't forget that I have given the fake god Satan We Trust (S.W.T) ONE GOOD WEEK to track me down. I'll be counting down the days and if at the end of one week I'm still alive, then I would have proved he is a fake god! After all the bashings I have given him, he ought to be pretty angry right now. Angry enough to kill. So I hope the fake god Satan We Trust (S.W.T) can read and understands English. You can foward this message to him yourself if you like. See you around, like a donut.

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Ok bastard, son of a bastard, get off my mention.... You illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scene Of The Attack On Ex-Air Force Chief, Alex Badeh (Photos) / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Not Promoting Godfatherism In Edo - Chris Azebamwan / Why Do The Igbos Refuse To Go Into Manufacturing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.