Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... (6228 Views)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Power Is Transient - A Great Lesson To Nigerian Leaders / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by OfficialAPCNig: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

See person trynna tell me more about my parents cheesy

Kukuma dash me pure Yoruba parents
If you have Fulani-Hausa root, then your mother is the fulani because no Fulani can happily marry an Hausa girl.

Fact.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by lastmessenger: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
lastempero:
Election is fast approaching and expect anything which includes stunts like this one in order to pacify some fellows and op have u forgotten that almost all the service chiefs are from the north.
this is just one that I was able to write but thank God you wrote it before I did. For the 3 years of buharis administration only one service chief is headed by a Southerner and that is the present chief of naval staff and then came the duara saga which led to his being replaced by a Southerner.
In my opinion, this does not absolve buhari of his nepotistic appointment when it comes to the security apparatus of the country. There is no way for anybody to justify only two service heads in Nigeria coming from the south while the rest of them are from the North. This clearly shows his agenda to dominate other tribes and religion through the use of force.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Roger3D:
You Ibos are known foe incessant wailing and complaining in this contraption called Nigeria. You will recall last year when your Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB tried to disturb the peace of this country. I put it to you that if it was an Ibo man who was removed from the DSS position, we will hear of nothing else for the rest of the year

Ok.....dont u think is too bad retaining a known foe and wailers in same country

Because what u said outrightly here is that Igbos are enemies to Nigerian.....

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by lastmessenger: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

What an ignorant assertion.... Hausa and Fulani are inseparable, no amount of propaganda can separate us... Like me, for example, I'm a product of Hausa/Fulani union.... So go and battle the age-long inter-ethnic rivalry in your domain.
but he made a very valid point. All the almajiris are only Hausa's and never Fulani's. Don't you think the Hausa's are only willing slaves in this game.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by lastempero: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
this is just one that I was able to write but thank God you wrote it before I did. For the 3 years of buharis administration only one service chief is headed by a Southerner and that is the present chief of naval staff and then came the duara saga which led to his being replaced by a Southerner.
In my opinion, this does not absolve buhari of his nepotistic appointment when it comes to the security apparatus of the country. There is no way for you to justify only two service heads in Nigeria comes from the south while the rest of them are from the North. This clearly his agenda to dominate other tribes and religion through the use of force.

A leopard can't change it's skin period.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

You totally deviated from the topic of discussion....

Well, your writeup speaks much about you....
Any christian who vote 4 buhari come 2019 wil n't make heaven. Y are there many defections from the north now?? did they said they left pdp becos is a currupted party and not becos they hate goodluck ( a southerner).

For The North Its All About Power, Goodluck is gone yes but where is nigeria now??

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ikio:
Any christian who vote 4 buhari come 2019 wil n't make heaven. Y are there many defections from the north now?? did they said they left pdp becos is a currupted party and not becos they hate goodluck ( a southerner).

For The North Its All About Power, Goodluck is gone yes but where is nigeria now??

Any Christian who vote for a Muslim in 2019 is an unbeliever.... Let's see how it goes grin
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
but he made a very valid point. All the almajiris are only Hausa's and never Fulani's. Don't you think the Hausa's are only willing slaves in this game.

How do you differentiate between Hausa and Fulani?
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If you have Fulani-Hausa root, then your mother is the fulani because no Fulani can happily marry an Hausa girl.

Fact.

It's a lie... The intermarriage is both ways
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Unnecessary alarm you say? So the kidnaps and rapes of young Christian girls and forceful conversions are unnecessary alarms? And the religious killings of Christians in the Middle Belt by slimy disgusting MUDSLIMES is also an unnecessary alarm?

That's the fake alarm we're talking about....

I have yet to hear anything about Ese Oruru's case again, after Yunusa Yellow was falsely accused of kidnapping and forcefully converting the obviously promiscuous girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by lastmessenger: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

How do you differentiate between Hausa and Fulani?
The difference is clear even to a blind man.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by BabaRamota1980: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Idrisenagi:
On the saga of the sacked boss of the State Security Service (SSS), Mallam Lawal Daura, a wise man made this very sobering observation today, that:

"A Christian Acting President from the south, acting on the instructions of a Muslim President from the north, sacked the head of the SSS who is a Muslim from the President's hometown in the north, and then replaced him with a Christian from the south. But yet there were no northerners or northern Muslims complaining or wailing that they have been shortchanged, rather they all applauded the sack of the man, and even lamented that the sacked DG of the SSS was a saboteur of the administration of their kinsman. And they were even sharing the profile of the new head of the SSS on their social media pages in spite of the fact that he is a Christian from the south."

AND MY TAKE? Well, here.....

I agree and subscribe to that observation on the mark of 100%!

After studying and knowing how different groups in the country react differently to situations of this nature, I shudder and even shiver when I imagine or think what the story or situation would have been now if the sacked DG of the SSS was not a Muslim nor a northerner and was replaced by a Muslim from the north.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... From yesterday to till forever, the social media, newspapers and radio and television stations would have been on fire with comical, senseless and baseless wailings of marginalization, Islamization and blah blah blah blah blah...... In fact, "that association" would have quickly issued a press release since yesterday condemning the sack and replacement. And, perhaps, they might have followed it up with another round of a hypocritical "peaceful" demonstration!

All across the world (but especially in Nigeria), bigots have a guiding philosophy that proudly says: WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GOOSE!

*Cham Faliya Sharon*

I like your post but hate it for its political correctness stance. No need to say some group of people from the South....just say IBO PEOPLE, period!

Who else in the South will protect and support crime against the nation but children of Biafra?
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Any Christian who vote for a Muslim in 2019 is an unbeliever.... Let's see how it goes grin
Christians should ask themselve now many pdp senators from the north delivered their l.g.a during goodluck's era.

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

That's the fake alarm we're talking about....

I have yet to hear anything about Ese Oruru's case again, after Yunusa Yellow was falsely accused of kidnapping and forcefully converting the obviously promiscuous girl cheesy

I see. So Liah Sharibu and all the other hundreds of cases that the Hausa Christians Association have reported are fake alarms? And the religious killings in the Middle Belt are false alarms too? You guys deserve to be on your own so you can embrace the wretchendness and illiteracy that destiny has in store for you. Southerners are tired of supporting parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Xander85: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ikio:
Christians should ask themselve now many pdp senators from the north delivered their l.g.a during goodluck's era.

I noticed this salient point! I suspected that many of the northern muslims in PDP who held appointive offices in gov't or who were at the top hierarchy of the party....many of them were either secretly hoping Buhari won, or actively but clandestinely worked for his 'win'! This is why it would have been hard for anyone to query the level of fairness and compliance of the 2015 election in the core-muslim-north. I mean, which northern muslim would have the liver to come out in the open to corroborate claims of illegal immigrant voting; underage voting; intimidation of southerners; polling booths situated in Emirs palaces; the list is endless! Remember the Kano REC (i think it was) who was burnt to cinders in a house fire? Nuff said!

Meanwhile, down south we sophisticated moro'ns who are too smart for our own good are busy backstabbing each other and singing like canaries when asked of any election wuruwuru that may have happened in the south!

Ask yourself why it's difficult for PDP to win any election in Katsina, Kano or Zamfara, but you have many instances where APC 'wins' elections in Rivers, Edo and Imo!

The north has always used our greed in the south to play one side against the other! And we love to think we're the smart ones!? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I see. So Liah Sharibu and all the other hundreds of cases that the Hausa Christians Association have reported are fake alarms? And the religious killings in the Middle Belt are false alarms too? You guys deserve to be on your own so you can embrace the wretchendness and illiteracy that destiny has in store for you. Southerners are tired of supporting parasites.

Leah Sharibu is only one Christian girl out of the thousands of Muslim men and women, abducted by the Boko Haram sect, which only grew feathers during Jonathan's regime.

The killings in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Zamfara and Kaduna, are nothing but a conspiracy to disunite the North that would be exposed soon, by the Grace of God.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
The difference is clear even to a blind man.

You don't know nothing man... You guys know nothing about the North.... 90% of almajiris are Fulanis from Niger Republic, and some border towns between the Countries. I challenge you to go and find out.
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by knowledgeable: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Idrisenagi:
On the saga of the sacked boss of the State Security Service (SSS), Mallam Lawal Daura, a wise man made this very sobering observation today, that:

"A Christian Acting President from the south, acting on the instructions of a Muslim President from the north, sacked the head of the SSS who is a Muslim from the President's hometown in the north, and then replaced him with a Christian from the south. But yet there were no northerners or northern Muslims complaining or wailing that they have been shortchanged, rather they all applauded the sack of the man, and even lamented that the sacked DG of the SSS was a saboteur of the administration of their kinsman. And they were even sharing the profile of the new head of the SSS on their social media pages in spite of the fact that he is a Christian from the south."

After studying and knowing how different groups in the country react differently to situations of this nature, I shudder and even shiver when I imagine or think what the story or situation would have been now if the sacked DG of the SSS was not a Muslim nor a northerner and was replaced by a Muslim from the north.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... From yesterday to till forever, the social media, newspapers and radio and television stations would have been on fire with comical, senseless and baseless wailings of marginalization, Islamization and blah blah blah blah blah...... In fact, "that association" would have quickly issued a press release since yesterday condemning the sack and replacement. And, perhaps, they might have followed it up with another round of a hypocritical "peaceful" demonstration!

All across the world (but especially in Nigeria), bigots have a guiding philosophy that proudly says: WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GOOSE!

*Cham Faliya Sharon*

Restructure the dammned country and stop this childish unsubstantial illogical logic. Other civilizations(including most African countries) have left you in the gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
The North slaughters more outsiders than any region in Nigeria. By a million times. Those twisted niggas have slaughtered dozens of people because a cartoonist in Denmark drew a cartoon of Mohammed. grin They are the ones who slaughtered people in 2001 when a 21-year-old Thisday journalist cracked a joke about Mohammed. They are the ones who slaughtered people when Buhari lost national elections. The North are the ones with states that adopted a parallel constitution that they call Sharia law just because they couldn't tolerate other people. To suggest they are anything but Nigeria's biggest bigots is laughable.

Oh, and Goodluck Jonathan replaced several Southerners with Northerners and no one complained. So the entire premise of the OP is mooronic drivel.

5 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Leah Sharibu is only one Christian girl out of the thousands of Muslim men and women, abducted by the Boko Haram sect, which only grew feathers during Jonathan's regime.

The killings in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Zamfara and Kaduna, are nothing but a conspiracy to disunite the North that would be exposed soon, by the Grace of God.

Leah Sharibu is not the only Christian girl suffering at the hands of MUDSLIMES.
90% of the original Chibok girls were Christians. One can only be amazed at the level of evil depravity of a subhuman religion which uses rape as a tool of religious conversion.
The hundreds of abduction and rape cases of Hausa Christian girls reportd to the National Human Rights Commission by the NGO Voice for the Emancipation of Hausa Christians have still not been resolved.
The whole world knows that the killings of Christians in the North is happening with the connivance of the mor.onic dull.ard in Aso Rock. When he is voted out of office in 2019 he will be tried and hanged for crimes against humanity like the common criminal he is.

4 Likes

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

Really? grin grin I'm guessing it is Southerners that hatched this sinister conspiracy, right? grin Igbos created Boko Haram and Yorubas instigated the herdsmen massacres all over the federation, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Born2Breed(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

When Goodluck Jonathan removed Maurice Iwu, a Southerner, and appointed MOOhamed Jega a Northerner, as INEC chairman, nobody made any noise.

Again when the same supposedly clueless Goodluck Jonathan replaced General Owoye Azazi with a corrupt member of the Sokoto Caliphate Sambo Dasuki, as National Security Adviser, again no noise was made.

But nevertheless, the north has always been making lessons for us. They have been teaching us how to be educated and how to enrich ourselves. If you don't believe me, read for yourselves..
grin grin grin grin

Some people won't read this,their mind is so zombified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Born2Breed(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Idrisenagi:

*Cham Faliya Sharon*

Bigots are only found in the Northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Really? grin grin I'm guessing it is Southerners that hatched this sinister conspiracy, right? grin Igbos created Boko Haram and Yorubas instigated the herdsmen massacres all over the federation, abi? grin

The people who believe the North has ruled the Country for long, so it's time to destabilise it, to make it politically less active....
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Leah Sharibu is not the only Christian girl suffering at the hands of MUDSLIMES.
90% of the original Chibok girls were Christians. One can only be amazed at the level of evil depravity of a subhuman religion which uses rape as a tool of religious conversion.
The hundreds of abduction and rape cases of Hausa Christian girls reportd to the National Human Rights Commission by the NGO Voice for the Emancipation of Hausa Christians have still not been resolved.
The whole world knows that the killings of Christians in the North is happening with the connivance of the mor.onic dull.ard in Aso Rock. When he is voted out of office in 2019 he will be tried and hanged for crimes against humanity like the common criminal he is.

So 90% of Chibok girls were Christians, and the terrorist eventually released most of them without the girls renouncing their faith..... But now the sect refused to release a Christian girl because she refused to renounce her faith.....

Did the above add up at all?

On the purported rape issue, rape cases are more prevalent in the South than North, in one year, about 678 rape cases were reported in Lagos alone https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/lagos-records-678-rape-cases-in-one-year

In Imo State, five secondary school girls were gang raped by a group of hoodlums http://www..com/talk/topic,52676.0.html

The above are but few examples to show how endemic the issue of rape is, in the South.

So just go and face your myriad of challenges and leave the North alone grin
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

The people who believe the North has ruled the Country for long, so it's time to destabilise it, to make it politically less active....

So, who are these "people"? Care to say something coherent about it? Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[s]The hundreds of abduction and rape cases of Hausa Christian girls reportd to the National Human Rights Commission by the NGO Voice for the Emancipation of Hausa Christians have still not been resolved.[/s]

Niger-Delta is the rape capital of Nigeria, according to research

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147281-niger-delta-rape-capital-nigeria-survey.html

So tell me, are the Christian Niger Delta rape victims being converted to more Christianity through the rape or what? You guys re sorrounded by problems but you don't want to open your eyes and see, you chose to waste your energy on anti-North venture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by HajimeSaito(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
engrfaruq:

So 90% of Chibok girls were Christians, and the terrorist eventually released most of them without the girls renouncing their faith..... But now the sect refused to release a Christian girl because she refused to renounce her faith.....

Did the above add up at all?

On the purported rape issue, rape cases are more prevalent in the South than North, in one year, about 678 rape cases were reported in Lagos alone https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/lagos-records-678-rape-cases-in-one-year

In Imo State, five secondary school girls were gang raped by a group of hoodlums http://www..com/talk/topic,52676.0.html

The above are but few examples to show how endemic the issue of rape is, in the South.

So just go and face your myriad of challenges and leave the North alone grin

[b]The problem with you mo-rons up North is that you seem to think everyone is as stupid and forgetful as you are. Your hero Shekau who is the commander of Boko Haram actually posted a video on youtube showing the Chibok girls reciting Quranic verses and dressed in Hijabs.
This was just 4 years ago and the information is still in the public domain, but you somehow presumed that we have all forgotten about it. The Chibok girls were raped into becoming MUDSLIMES and they were forced to have children with their captives.
Your idiot president actually had to pay a ransome to get them released.
As for rape we are not talking about rape in general as a crime. Figures for rape in this country are unreliable particularly in the north because it is grossly under-reported.
What we are talking about is the use of rape as a tool of religious conversion by MUDSLIME men against young and vulnerable Christian girls.
Only MUDSLIMES excel in that practice. In all my life I have never heard of Christian men gang raping MUDSLIME girls into accepting Christianity.
Prove me wrong on this point or forever shut that gutter that you call a mouth. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by engrfaruq(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[b][s]The problem with you mo-rons up North is that you seem to think everyone is as stupid and forgetful as you are. Your hero Shekau who is the commander of Boko Haram actually posted a video on youtube showing the Chibok girls reciting Quranic verses and dressed in Hijabs. [/s]

This was just 4 years ago and the information is still in the public domain, but you somehow presumed that we have all forgotten about it. The Chibok girls were raped into becoming MUDSLIMES and they were forced to have children with their captives.
Your idiot president actually had to pay a ransome to get them released.

As for rape we are not talking about rape in general as a crime. Figures for rape in this country are unreliable particularly in the north because it is grossly under-reported.

What we are talking about is the use of rape as a tool of religious conversion by MUDSLIME men against young and vulnerable Christian girls.

Only MUDSLIMES excel in that practice. In all my life I have never heard of Christian men gang raping MUDSLIME girls into accepting Christianity.
Prove me wrong on this point or forever shut that gutter that you call a mouth. [/b]

Well, I do not support the actions of the insurgents and I'm not their spokesperson... But I'm sure that those rescued girls are in their parent's houses practicing the religion they were born into.... So all these postulations of yours are baseless.

Secondly, I thank God you accepted that rape as crime, is endemic in the South, and is more prevalent there than the North. But the hypocrisy in your acceptance is that, you believe rape in the South is just a normal crime, but the one in the North is for forceful conversion of Christian girls into Islam.

To set the record straight, premarital sex is prohibited in Islam and neither rape or any form of sexual interaction would be used by Muslims to force Christians into accepting Islam..... However, I'll accept your allegation, when you back it up with proof...

Before I go, let me give you this privilege information, your teenage girls have taken over the streets of Abuja, selling their bodies for paltry N2k to N3k... Can't you guys tame those underage promiscuous girls?
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by budaatum: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Herdsmen:

What is adeosun still doing in presidency..
Or sagay is now igboman..

Yoruba as a tribe should grow up and stop being petty..
I want to curse you! I want to curse you well well. But what is Adeosun still doing remaining in post, or at least not being investigated for the alleged fake nysc certificate?

So God bless you abundantly plenty today and forever! We Yorubas should indeed grow up!
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by budaatum: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Born2Breed:

Bigots are only found in the Northern part of Nigeria.
You are a bigot. You must be in the Northern part of Nigeria. It must be something in the North's air that infects people!
Re: Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... by Quintuple: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

When Goodluck Jonathan removed Maurice Iwu, a Southerner, and appointed MOOhamed Jega a Northerner, as INEC chairman, nobody made any noise.

Again when the same supposedly clueless Goodluck Jonathan replaced General Owoye Azazi with a corrupt member of the Sokoto Caliphate Sambo Dasuki, as National Security Adviser, again no noise was made.

But nevertheless, the north has always been making lessons for us. They have been teaching us how to be educated and how to enrich ourselves. If you don't believe me, read for yourselves..
grin grin grin grin

Goodluck is seen as a brother by the southerners especially the chest beating empty headed idiiotic pigs. So no one will question him.
In fact this your assertions proved to us that it is only Buhari that they dont like. Whatever he does is wrong in their eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola / Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran / Sani Danladi Is Not Barred From Public Office, It's A Baseless Rumour - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.