Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (39881 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Choosing between light and darkness
Good luck to them
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by breakeven: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2018
StillX10:
PDP will win
When you see oshomhole dancing during campaigns, he is doing it because of the confidence in the APC rigging machinery made up of the security agents and INEC.. I am afraid the election may not be free and fair

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by BMZK: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2018
The outcome of this election will show how influential Dogara is. It is a test of popularity for him to prove to PDP that he is a big fish in Bauchi not in the house of assembly because politic is local.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by ATTAHDYE(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

Nigerian will only grow if we put sentiments aside and criticize when and where we need to

it is not sentiments it's reality.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Minjim: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
This is No Contest

Apc has it

If 'Dongari' likes , he should defect to Pdp ...that means he is not coming back to the Hallow Chamber .

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Afamed: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

Nigerian will only grow if we put sentiments aside and criticize when and where we need to
Only if you practice what you preach.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by yns4real: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2018
breakeven:

When you see oshomhole dancing during campaigns, he is doing it because of the confidence in the APC rigging machinery made up of the security agents and INEC.. I am afraid the election may not be free and fair

Stop the propaganda! In a free and fair election PDP can't win d seat.

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Afamed: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:
On a serious note we need to change our mentality
Only when you begin not to speak with 2 sides of your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Moukandjo: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
a consolation for apc scumbags don't worry we dash una
Shut upu!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Afamed: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by alanwanyiasaba(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
Moukandjo:

Shut upu!
[/s]
get out!
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2018
From THISDAY, we are the Buhari VANGUARD. Our support to him is a DAILY TRUST, since he is THE GUARDIAN, whose LEADERSHIP is clearly seen under the SUN and he's also seen as TRIBUNE of THE NATION!
In TIMES like this, we have placed a PREMIUM on his reelection come 2019 to continue to PUNCH looters.

*Sai Baba!*

#FeBuhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by fyneguy: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:
I foresee apc winning the four reruns today or at least 3

Are the Four reruns for Senate?
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by MartinCorridon: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Moukandjo:

Shut upu!

Alawanyiasaba is also cursedabiola, olaotu1, IsaAbubakar, shakazullu, tigerclaws, akanapiaigwe as well as 50 other monikers.

I reported him several times to the MODs for promotion of rape & pedophilia and admitting committing these offences.

PLEASE report him whenever you can. He just registered this profile after i reported over 7 of his monikers to the MODs.

Olaotu1 is the one he registered yesterday and was banned yesterday too. He has a limited vocabulary.

"kiss the truth", trash trash, thunder fire buhari and kiss the truth. Report him till he gets psychiatric help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by fyneguy: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
BMZK:
The outcome of this election will show how influential Dogara is. It is a test of popularity for him to prove to PDP that he is a big fish in Bauchi not in the house of assembly because politic is local.

Is he from Bauchi South?
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by alanwanyiasaba(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Olaotu1 was the profile i got banned yesterday and until you desist from pedophilia, we will continue to report you.

Get psychiatric help before it is too late
[/s]
Jobless hungry troll see your doctor

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by tech18: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2018
fyneguy:

Is he from Bauchi South?
Yes he is from Bauchi South

But his influence can do nothing

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by youngdopeboy: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

you are not making a sense, maybe coz u don't have a sense........ I pity U

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by AdesegunSanni89: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
a consolation for apc scumbags
don't worry we dash una
Na so you go dash us 2019 presidential election too. hahahahahahahahahahahaaha. keep exhibiting the defeatist mentality of an IPOB never-do-well.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by alanwanyiasaba(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
AdesegunSanni89:
Na so you go dash us 2019 presidential election too. hahahahahahahahahahahaaha. keep exhibiting the defeatist mentality of an IPOB never-do-well.
[/s]
Buhari will cry next year
sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by kindnyce(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=IslamicRebel01 post=70180423]APC is a jihadist party.

Obviously, the quest for cheap LIKES on Nairaland made you spew this Trash which I believe yourself find not only meaningless, but senseless and foolish. Only fools like you would give you a single LIKE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.