Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (39882 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nwanna2588: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2018
How can only one senatorial zone be ruling the state! It is not good. We don't tolerate that in SE. Even in Ebonyi, where the south senatorial zone has only 23% of votes, they still rule.
They should allow the power to rotate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by BMZK: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
fyneguy:

Is he from Bauchi South?
Yes Dogara is from Bauchi south.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
fyneguy:

Are the Four reruns for Senate?
Na,2 for senate,ond house of assembly and one for house of reps
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by lordtriplee(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
This is hate speech. I am no supporterof Buhari but this is wrong.

IslamicRebel01:
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tundeobama(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2018
jom28gy:
PDP is taking over
i go quote you tomorrow after apc. is declared.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by kceechy(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

On a serious note we need to change our mentality
Oga shut up abegi

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tareq1105: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

Our mentality cannot change because of greed, religion and tribalism.

I've had interaction, a kind of research, with lots of people and I've found that religion, greed, and tribe are the cobwebs that will never allow us to see or reason well.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tareq1105: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

Our mentality cannot change because of greed, religion and tribalism.

I've had interaction, a kind of research, with lots of people and I've found that religion, greed, and tribe are the cobwebs that will never allow us to see or reason well.

These are the weapons that politicians normally use and take advantage of our people.

The question is : what can the righteous do when the foundation is faulty?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tundeobama(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2018
IslamicRebel01 you are the most senseless being on earth.2011 southwest voted for PDP more 2015 because pdp has totally fail they now started playing religious cards which bring about thier downfall.2019 you have started again it. will be pdp final burial in here is west.pdp wont even get 30percent here in west. we dont play religious card but competence.six years of Gej didn't add anything good to us like we are seeing rail and road infrastructure in our corridors.we speak with one voice here 2019 is for apc you expect us to vote atiku or saraki who are power hungry?

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Afamed: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2018
jom28gy:
PDP is taking over
If you know the political alignment in that constituency, you will know, it's Between APC and Green party/ Isa Yuguda. PDP is just an undertaker in the election

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tareq1105: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2018
lordtriplee:
This is hate speech. I am no supporterof Buhari but this is wrong.

I wonder what you tell your children about Nigeria and its people.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Buhari and osibanjo has raped our democracy to the core....

If there is anything remaining in the toto...is just that our democracy is a damned hole like that of a long range prostitute.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by emmasege: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
I knew APC was going to field a Muslim candidate while PDP fields a Christian. The two parties seem to be gravitating towards the two opposite ends of the Abrahamic religions.

Though, one seems to be more extreme than the order. APC would always field a Muslim even if they are in the minority while PDP would always want to pick from the majority.

Their headaches, though. But I hope Bauchi South get it right with their choice .......... the Jihadists are around.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Tareq1105: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Nwanna2588:
How can only one senatorial zone be ruling the state! It is not good. We don't tolerate that in SE. Even in Ebonyi, where the south senatorial zone has only 23% of votes, they still rule.
They should allow the power to rotate.

Did the people complain to you?

Every state have it's peculiarities and Bauchi is one.

What about Kogi East, Tiv in Benue, Saraki area in Kwara central,etc?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by budusky05(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
a consolation for apc scumbags
don't worry we dash una
Thank God u know
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by budusky05(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisxxx:
Who dey waste money for election. In this time APC is buying senators with over 1 billion naira is it rigging for free they will not do? They need senators to impeach Saraki this is a window they will not let go.

Fear of the unknown. Well the fact remains APC is majority,

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by NextBuhari: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
midolian:
The election is being held only to fulfill all righteousness..

All other parties put together cannot beat APC in Bauchi South
Certainly, considering the Buhari factor. Said Baba till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by donbrowser(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
...and as usual the highest rigger will win
Bye election is the real election in Nigeria. It's very difficult to rig. If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nairaland from my observation is the only social platform where anti buharists outnumber buharists.on facebook,twitter,instagram and on 2go or even on the streets,its the other way round.it seems almost all pdp supporters here have multiple monikers unlike we apc fans.this shows that there used to multiple voting or thumbprinting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
emmasege:
I knew APC was going to field a Muslim candidate while PDP fields a Christian. The two parties seem to be gravitating towards the two opposite ends of the Abrahamic religions.

Though, one seems to be more extreme than the order. APC would always field a Muslim even if they are in the minority while PDP would always want to pick from the majority.

Their headaches, though. But I hope Bauchi South get it right with their choice .......... the Jihadists are around.

Is Ekiti state governor elect and his deputy a Muslim?

Stop this baseless assertion, it sounds like that of a bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by donbrowser(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:
Nairaland from my observation is the only social platform where anti buharists outnumber buharists.on facebook,twitter,instagram and on 2go or even on the streets,its the other way round.it seems almost all pdp supporters here have multiple monikers unlike we apc fans.this shows that there used to multiple voting or thumbprinting
Majority of nairalanders are educated southerners that knows economic improvement start from a rubber of garri. Not just mathematics and talks.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Hahahaha grin

You are so on point. The keyboard wailing warriors here do exactly what you just said.

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbrowser:

Majority of nairalanders are educated southerners that knows economic improvement start from a rubber of garri. Not just mathematics and talks.

Majority of nairalanders are hormone driven teens still struggling with either Jamb or university admission.

9 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by donbrowser(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Majority of nairalanders are hormone driven teens still struggling with either Jamb or university admission.
Your opinion, my opinion.... Everyone is entitled to it.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbrowser:

Your opinion, my opinion.... Everyone is entitled to it.

Yes everyone is entitled to their individual opinions grin

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",

The last time I checked,your PDP Christian party is going to present Bishop Atiku,Rev father Lamido,Pastor Kwankwoso,Evangelist Dankwabo or pope Markafi for 2019 abi?

14 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nwanna2588: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
I am only fighting for equity. If you come from a minority group you will not tolerate it.
Tareq1105:

Did the people complain to you?

Every state have it's peculiarities and Bauchi is one.

What about Kogi East, Tiv in Benue, Saraki area in Kwara central,etc?

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by FLYFIRE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
abokibuhari:

Those people do not think...they just follow...unfortunately blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.