Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (39880 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by yns4real: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:
If the Kogi results bn posted are d real ones...Then Dino is really in for AJEKU IYA...because i didn't expect APC to perform this well in a Senatorial district that is not Bello's.

PDP is in for deep shit...i thought they said Kogi is for PDP... grin

Verify the results here: https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaGOLD
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by buhariguy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
StillX10:
PDP will win
you see your life.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP won again in daura, bauchi and kogi election
kayzat:
Kogi

Oyo, Obajana..

APC 341

PDP 13

Lokoja/Kojo Fed. Costi. Bye Election Kogi.
kayzat:
KatsinaNorthDecides: Allodawa gidan goga
APC 278
PDP 31
DAGA ZANGO L.G
WARD ZANGO
TASHAR YAMMA POLLING 009 RESULT
APC 135
PDP 18
Mazoji B ward
PU 1:
APC 200
PDP 40
PU 2:
APC 196
PDP 8
PU 3:
APC 303
PDP 20

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by bakaredc: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
BREAKING NEWS!

APC APC APC APC

Yahaya Gumau of the APC has comfortably defeated Isa Yuguda of PDP in Bauchi senatorial bye election on a landslide. We warned you defectors!

SOMEBODY SHOUT CHANGE!!!!

Yuguda is actually the candidate of Green Party of Nigeria. From the look of things PDP will come third(3) in the Bauchi election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Oblang(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
I pity those that think Saraki controls anything in the north...the kind defeat the guy go suffer for kwara still dey do push up...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
bakaredc:

Yuguda is actually the candidate of Green Party of Nigeria. From the look of things PDP will come third(3) in the Bauchi election.

Sorry for my error out of excitement. Yes GPN performed better than PDP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by buhariguy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:
If the Kogi results bn posted are d real ones...Then Dino is really in for AJEKU IYA...because i didn't expect APC to perform this well in a Senatorial district that is not Bello's.

the work of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist here is to have mouth,
Even in their backyard, buhari will win.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by quickberry(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where are the Looters Media Crew(LMC)?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by AdesegunSanni89: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saraki will be impeached soon so that our country can move forward

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by blazer2018: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
yns4real:

Verify the results here: https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaGOLD

Onigbo n din iyan and Secondus right now... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by blazer2018: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
the work of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist here is to have mouth,
Even in their backyard, buhari will win.

I tell u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Okewa(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
kayzat:
Pmb unit

APC 206

Gpn 26

DA 2

PDP 1
...I heard pple of katsina are looking for the idiot that gave pdp that 1 vote

22 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Oblang(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okewa:

grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by AdesegunSanni89: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okewa:
they should please not hurt the voter ooo because he/she has the right to vote for whoever

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by kayzat: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okewa:

But I'm surprised by the votes gathered by the GPN . They seem to be the main opposition party in the election and I won't be surprised if one of the pdp northern presidential aspirants defect to the party after losing out at the primary election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by deomelo: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Why are the usual loud mouth and chest beating Igbos missing in this thread?

I guess they are in pain, moaning and crying somewhere..

grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okewa:

grin grin grin
People get bad mouth for nairaland o.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:

I foresaw this.i always knew that in the middle belt apc will win kogi,nasarawa and niger and get at least 30% in plateau,benue and kwara.kogi guber elections will not be in february so yahaya will have enough time to deliver votes for buhari and crush melaye.
Results from katsina shows that nobody will divide votes in core north.buhari will have nothing less than 1.5 million in bauchi and katsina.its too late for pdp to penetrate buhari's bases

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Midastorch(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Sorry for my error out of excitement. Yes GPN performed better than PDP

Shows the hatred and dislike they have for that devilish party, I just can't wait for March 2019...#Buharialltheway.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
kayzat:

But I'm surprised by the votes gathered by the GPN . They seem to be the main opposition party in the election and I won't be surprised if one of the pdp northern presidential aspirants defect to the party after losing out at the primary election

No be lie GPN is gradually being embraced by the north. They are fed up with PDP and all it stands for

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by ClassicMG(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
all APC needs is just to consolidate on the people left in the party, compel yayha bello to pay salaries and okorocha to carry people in the party along in IMO state and watch as President M Buhari win in a landslide victory

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by vedaxcool(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
In IPoB juwus voice I am in pains, am in pains... We will not take this

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by kayzat: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

No be lie GPN is gradually being embraced by the north. They are fed up with PDP and all it stands for

I just heard former governor Isa Yuguda is the candidate of gpn and now I understand why they have such a strong showing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by PVision2020(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine the voting strength of only one senatorial district in katsina. That is the total voting strength of Benue and Kwara combine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by deomelo: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
In IPoB juwus voice I am in pains, am in pains... We will not take this

lmao grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by deomelo: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
PVision2020:
Imagine the voting strength of only one senatorial district in katsina. That is the total voting strength of Benue and Kwara combine.

OshioBaBa can not wait to destroy saraki in Kwara..

cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Who can tell me where this result came from?

Cc senatordave1

grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Midastorch(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
kayzat:

I just heard former governor Isa Yuguda is the candidate of gpn and now I understand why they have such a strong showing

I hope the APC leaders can work members of the party to themselves..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
kayzat:

You should look at the candidate and not the party. Isah Yuguda is the immediate past governor of Bauchi and the candidate of GPN.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Antipob777(f): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
deomelo:

OshioBaBa can not wait to destroy saraki in Kwara..

cheesy

OSHA Baba and Laid my man will deploy everything within their powers to destroy saraki in Karate.

Speaking believed all the comments on NL is for his own good not knowing that it is the frustrated pigs and idiots that own all the moniker.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by tech18: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Okewa:
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by destinychildolu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
No matter what you people think, the election is not free and fair. The APC had an undue advantage by campaigning with the name of Buhari. That gave the A P C candidate undue advantage. We are going to challenge it in court.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by AdesegunSanni89: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Atiku and other influential PDP presidential aspirants should work with APC to oust that SOAB called Saraki, otherwise he will defeat them in their primaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.