Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates (39980 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Bolustical: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
These elections are litmus tests for 2019. PDP is yet to realize that many Nigerians have found a new lover in the person of PMB.

From Ondo to Edo to Ekiti governorship elections and the by-elections. PDp has been a back-to-back losing streak.

That they even came 3rd in Anambra guber election is an indication that it will not be business as usual in the SE.

God spare our lives till and after 2019,I am sure there will be a tsunami of wailing on this forum immediately PMB is declared winner.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by meromero11: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

All the candidates campaigned with the name of Buhari. Some in the opposition parties even included buharis picture on the campaign banners.

In the core North if you campaign with any other name other than Buhari, they might burn you alive. The followership is highly dogmatic and cult like. They see Buhari as the new Ahmadu Bello.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aquariann:

I knew this would happen. Ayade is despised in Obudu currently and he'll be desperate to show he is in control of his local government.

I am told that Political thugs attacked Rt Hon Paul Adah's polling unit. They Stabbed one person in the eye and carted away election materials.

Also I gather Adah Ishamalis polling unit was also attacked by political thugs who took away voting materials.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by nnofaith: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Go and Mark this somewhere. APC will win Kwara.
APC will definitely win Kwara. People will be amazed when they start stoning saraki soon.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by yomexp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Okewa:
...I heard pple of katsina are looking for the idiot that gave pdp that 1 vote
gringringringrin gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by nakamora: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
More updates please!.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by modath(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:

You pdp supporrers are funny.you see why i always say apc is superior to pdp even interms of supporters? How can you expect a balanced update in an apc stdonghold like bauchi? You guys lack elementary knowledge of electoral indices.even pdp election analysts like multiple johnny and engineercanoe are silent,it should send you signals

A don laff nearly choke for hia. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by edupedia: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Minjim:
This is No Contest

Apc has it

If 'Dongari' likes , he should defect to Pdp ...that means he is not coming back to the Hallow Chamber .

Whether he defects or not he is not coming back.The real Nigerian leader is obvious...whether in the country or not...

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by edupedia: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
yns4real:

Stop the propaganda! In a free and fair election PDP can't win d seat.

Its in their nature to boast and make noise . Now they have added stupid lies to it...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by modath(f): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
ionsman:

Same father, different mothers.

Ehn ehn cos i was really baffled about this. Feel better now cos i was convinced they have no mother... No mum worth the title will watch this without raising dust..

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is the total result from Buharis ward.

Please not polling unit. This is from his entire ward

Results duly signed by the party agents

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by olujastro: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:
This is the total result from Buharis ward.

Please not polling unit. This is from his entire ward

Results duly signed by the party agents
Do you have any information about results for Obudu state constituency in Crossriver? No single result seems to be available anywhere including Twitter.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
olujastro:

Do you have any information about results for Obudu state constituency in Crossriver? No single result seems to be available anywhere including Twitter.

That's because Ayade is causing serious trouble.

Thugs everywhere and a lot of violence

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by OgundeleT(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Go and Mark this somewhere. APC will win Kwara.
I can authoritatively tell you today as a kwaran who lives in kwara for almost 30years now that Bukola Saraki will hardly win 2lg out of 16lg we have here come 2019. mark this too. APC will conveniently win kwara with just negligible stress

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by blazer2018: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:

I foresaw this.i always knew that in the middle belt apc will win kogi,nasarawa and niger and get at least 30% in plateau,benue and kwara.kogi guber elections will not be in february so yahaya will have enough time to deliver votes for buhari and crush melaye.
Results from katsina shows that nobody will divide votes in core north.buhari will have nothing less than 1.5 million in bauchi and katsina.its too late for pdp to penetrate buhari's bases

Well said...How can a party that has not won any election since its demise in National politics be aspiring to unseat a popular Northern idol in Buhari?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by nnofaith: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgundeleT:

I can authoritatively tell you today as a kwaran who lives in kwara for almost 30years now that Bukola Saraki will hardly win 2lg out of 16lg we have here come 2019. mark this too. APC will conveniently win kwara with just negligible stress
The sentiments against saraki is just too strong. And the hatred keeps growing everyday especially among core ilorin and nupe peeps

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by 7lives: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

News reaching me is that the person has been found.

Its actually a woman and she voted PDP by mistake and has been crying since.

Abeg no kill me with laughter.

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bolustical:
These elections are litmus tests for 2019. PDP is yet to realize that many Nigerians have found a new lover in the person of PMB.

From Ondo to Edo to Ekiti governorship elections and the by-elections. PDp has been a back-to-back losing streak.

That they even came 3rd in Anambra guber election is an indication that it will not be business as usual in the SE.

God spare our lives till and after 2019,I am sure there will be a tsunami of wailing on this forum immediately PMB is declared winner.
Remove Ekiti sir.... why is Fayemi on the run? why is APC running from Tribunal?
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by OgundeleT(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
nnofaith:
The sentiments against saraki is just too strong. And the hatred keeps growing everyday especially among core ilorin and nupe peeps
naso and that is what the national PDP fail to realize before handling him the party in the state, if bukola remain in APC he would have struggled to win the state for APC. but now, he will need strong jazz to win Ifelodun in Kwara south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That's because Ayade is causing serious trouble.

Thugs everywhere and a lot of violence
Thugs reigned supreme today.one of the aides to the state governor has just pasted some results on facebook which shows pdp leading by 6000 to apc's 2000.let me try and paste it here
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is what emmanuel ulayi posted on fb

1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by nnofaith: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgundeleT:

naso and that is what the national PDP fail to realize before handling him the party in the state, if bukola remain in APC he would have struggled to win the state for APC. but now, he will need strong jazz to win Ifelodun in Kwara south
not only ifelodun, he is gonna lose offa, ilorin, patigi, lafiagi and baruten

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by OgundeleT(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
nnofaith:
not only ifelodun, he is gonna lose offa, ilorin, patigi, lafiagi and baruten
I am only referring to Kwara south where I belong. kwara north and central is a lost battle for Saraki. after 2019 am sure Bukola may not be allowed to enter Ilorin again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by nnofaith: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
OgundeleT:

I am only referring to Kwara south where I belong. kwara north and central is a lost battle for Saraki. after 2019 am sure Bukola may not be allowed to enter Ilorin again
He doesn't have any stake in ilorin neither him nor any of his siblings and children married from ilorin, he didn't grow up in ilorin so nobody will stop him entering ilorin he will naturally find his square root

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Butterflyle0: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:
This is what emmanuel ulayi posted on fb

Yes I saw that . look at this too

Which one should we then take?

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by OgundeleT(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
nnofaith:
He doesn't have any stake in ilorin neither him nor any of his siblings and children married from ilorin, he didn't grow up in ilorin so nobody will stop him entering ilorin he will naturally find his square root
lols @bolded.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Yes I saw that . look at this too

Which one should we then take?
Its the same thing na.mine had 7 ward results.inec has updated it with 2 more ward results which you have.am still shocked at how pdp is still rigging in the south.am disappointed in apc chieftains in cross river,they are all weaklings and paperweights.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2018
OgundeleT:

D way u people deceive ur selves ehh
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Its the same thing na.mine had 7 ward results.inec has updated it with 2 more ward results which you have.am still shocked at how pdp is still rigging in the south.am disappointed in apc chieftains in cross river,they are all weaklings and paperweights.
And APC isn't rigging gringringrin

These paid posters are really working hard for their 30k salary
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2018
blazer2018:
If the Kogi results bn posted are d real ones...Then Dino is really in for AJEKU IYA...because i didn't expect APC to perform this well in a Senatorial district that is not Bello's.

PDP is in for deep shit...i thought they said Kogi is for PDP... grin

The governor of kogi comes from minority tribe. The igalas will teach him a bitter lesson come 2019. An Igala man won the election n died, that's how Bello became governor in the first place. Igala owns Kogi.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2018
famology:
So the so called pdp can't even win a polling unit?And buhari is not even on the ballot yet!

Patiently wait for 2019. it's a national election n not a local election.
Re: Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates by bakila: 2:45am On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And APC isn't rigging gringringrin

These paid posters are really working hard for their 30k salary
What are you working hard for?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.