Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (46548 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates His Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by kirkwood: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
n
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Cumtroller: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!

Afonja Ajoka!!!

8 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:
This one na achievment? I dont know why some people brag over little things
The white people believe it's a great achievement!

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
As an Igbo man, i love Osinbajo although i am aware that this government is limiting his full potential

He has no inkling potential in him.....

He is a cultist...

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by countryfive: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:

Kill joy, don't let bad belle kill u
If these girls are your daughters
Would u repeat what you just said now?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Oxb90: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
I wish bubu will nationalise as British citizen and let osibanjo handle the affairs of naija as the president, most of the agitation will die naturally.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by omohayek: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Igbo amaka. We dey go places while others dey mine skull
Does that include the very Vice President who praised the girls you're using to inflate your fragile ego? The cretinous nature of you tribalistic ranters never ceases to amaze me; it's almost as if you want others to stop praising anything "your" people do, knowing how quickly you'll let it go to your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2018
ashjay001:

How abt sharing d blessings reach Nigeria side? undecided

Is the said Nigeria u talking about not under africa
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nywmahn: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:
I don't blame u meolaniyi, I blame ur father that was so stupid to not to use condom....instead of u to celebrate the girl. Ur here talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by kabarka(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2018
meolaniyi:

You call silicon valley, little thing?
Are you in this world at all?

11 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Anambra is truly the light of entire black race. Cool

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2018
omohayek:

Does that include the very Vice President who praised the girls you're using to inflate your fragile ego? The cretinous nature of you tribalistic ranters never ceases to amaze me; it's almost as if you want others to stop praising anything "your" people do, knowing how quickly you'll let it go to your heads.
yes including ur vp. We turn Nigeria when we represent Nigeria well and turns 5% when it comes for our share in politics

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by harmbhrosz(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2018
ashjay001:

How abt sharing d blessings reach Nigeria side? undecided
the guy did not even add Buhari to the list sad
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Aboguede(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo a in the same meaning with smoke own
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by alanwanyiasaba(f): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
izombie:
I am not sorry to say this because if it is about drugs they will say its us and not nigeria. So i want to say that IGBO AMAKA!!!. With our own country imagine what we can do. We will be one of the first world countries.
The rest of nigeria is holding us back, period.
honestly the illiterate gworo chewing terrorists and yeroba Muslims are holding this country back

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Thats so good to know. I'm happy for the girls for achieving that feat. This Tech would help a great deal in fighting fake drugs manufactured and marketed in Nigeria by their brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by joshmee4real(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2018
izombie:
I am not sorry to say this because if it is about drugs they will say its us and not nigeria. So i want to say that IGBO AMAKA!!!. With our own country imagine what we can do. We will be one of the first world countries.
I m happy the name crested on the vest carries a Nigerian color.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by RexTramadol1: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Congrats girls for doing us proud.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by AnanseK(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Onitsha girls working against Biafra National Interest. Fake drugs is a big Ministry in IPOB Government.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by qanda: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
We are indeed proud! God bless their tutors!
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by ashjay001(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
harmbhrosz:
the guy did not even add Buhari to the list sad

E be like say, u go like fightgringrin
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by nijabazaar: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
I am happy to be from Anambra ( a state untouchable
Likr an Alien's nest) and an Igbo and a potential Biafran

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Kabaka100: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra is truly the light of entire black race. Cool

Are these girls from Anambra state?
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Burgerlomo: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2018
God bless them cool

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tishbite41(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Biafran girls

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BiafraIShere(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Beautiful and intelligent smart looking young women. I'm seeing future Chimamanda's, Dora Akunyili, Flora Nwapa, Buchi Emecheta, Ngozi Okonja Iweala etc. Igbo women and men are doing exploits while the barbarians up north wants to drag everyone into the pit with them cry cry Nigeria can never stop our shine because we are great people. The worthless country failed to see us as a huge asset to them and exploit our greatness by given us a level playing ground, instead they conspired among themselves and concocted all manner of devilish policies like quota system, federal character system (which they only apply in the many areas they are at disadvantage but ignore when it doesn't suit them!), government sponsored discrimination, nepotism, favoritism and what have you, yet the id!ots are still wondering why the whole world have left them behind including other African countries tongue tongue
The strength of the Igbos lies in our abundant human resources just like the Jews. Little wonder why we excel individually only to fail collectively just because of the barbarians we are sharing space with. Today, their lands are even worse than Syria, Iraq, Somalia etc as they continue to shoot, massacre and bomb themselves to smithereens while their cow president gives cover to the terrorists among them.
The Igbos have nothing in common at all with these people. Break up and watch how competition between the emerging countries will lead to growth and development.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by CDCEO001: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
izombie:
You are right!
Now everyone is proud to be a Nigerian, but if it's about crime the whole Igbos will be insulted and called names instead of just condemning the act.
I know some Igbos are also doing same now when crime news posted about other tribe, but it did not start from them.
I hope the rubbish will stop....

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kabaka100:

Are these girls from Anambra state?

No they are from Daura in katsina state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.