Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (46545 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates His Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
@tinubuUGLYwella
Look at that, world's largest tech competition. Can your state ever beat that?cheesy

Nigerian girls, Team Save-A-Soul, win world's largest tech competition
The Nigerian girls defeated teams from USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to win the 2018 Technovation world pitch junior division in San Francisco

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/tech/nigerian-girls-win-worlds-largest-tech-competition-id8712570.html

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
You are so dumb, stop listing those useless and irrelevant ''source-less'' village awards here before I tear you a hot slap. Show us where your ordinary Imo state has represented Nigeria in international debate. Stop posting those village awards here. Illiterate Imolite. You can only lead in prostitution and never education because Anambra is in charge here. cheesy

5 Anambra students to represent Nigeria at world debate in Singapore

Five students from various secondary schools in Anambra will represent Nigeria at the 27th World Schools Debating Championship scheduled for Singapore from June 27 and July 3.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/185611-5-anambra-students-to-represent-nigeria-at-world-debate-in-singapore.html

Look at this upper iweka tout talking like a drug addict arrested in Malaysia. You want ti insult lets go there then fool. What business does a singlet seller in Anambra have to do with Education . Alusi serving Ritualists and Ozubulu drug addicts comparing their omata state with Civilized Imolites. I wouldn't blame you, its always hard for Anambra youth to read a d comprehend whats written.
Look at link below, open it and read slowly while placing your finger on the words as you read.
Anambra is our students as far as Education is concerned tout.
https://imostategovernment..com/2016/03/imo-to-represent-nigeria-in-slovakia.html?m=0

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Look at this upper iweka tout talking like a drug addict arrested in Malaysia. You want to start insult lets go there then. What business does a singlet seller in Anambra have to do with Education . Alusi serving Ritualists and Ozubulu drug addicts comparing their omata state with Civilized Imolites. I wouldn't blame you, its always hard for Anambra youth to read a d comprehend whats written.
Look at link below, open it and read slowly while placing your finger on the words as you read.
https://imostategovernment..com/2016/03/imo-to-represent-nigeria-in-slovakia.html?m=0
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Just look at this useless owerri illiterate. I said stop posting village awards. Show us something in the caliber of this international awards below. Stop typing like a dumb hopeless fool. Show us something of international standard. Imo state is the least when it comes to education in the SE. Deal with it or take a hike. cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Look at this upper iweka tout talking like a drug addict arrested in Malaysia. You want ti insult lets go there then fool. What business does a singlet seller in Anambra have to do with Education . Alusi serving Ritualists and Ozubulu drug addicts comparing their omata state with Civilized Imolites. I wouldn't blame you, its always hard for Anambra youth to read a d comprehend whats written.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
Just look at this useless owerri illiterate. I said stop posting village awards. Show us something in the caliber of this international awards below. Stop typing like a dumb hopeless fool. Show us something of international standard. Imo state is the least when it comes to education in the SE. Deal with it or take a hike. cheesy

[s][/s]
Now you are behaving like Afonja no wonder you cannot be helped. Imo state is the best in Education both locally and internationally..

2000/2001 Tochukwu Chimezie emerged the National champion in Mathematics (Primary JETS) Winner of Bill Gates Award $175, 000 dollars. Now that's international..

While we celebrate the girls for wining the prestigious award, Imo state is still giant in academics in west Africa. It has been proved time and time again Get it into your brain otu omata ozubulu tout..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is the type of the thing I want you to show us and not your useless village award that is being reported by imostateblog. Face your prostitution because education is not your calling. Useless people. cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shut up this dumb imo illiterate. Show us something of international standard. Have you won any international competition? NO. But Anambra has won it. It is not by making noise all over the place. Rabble-rousers. cheesy

Show us where your useless Imo state has won any international academic competition. Freaking clown cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Now you are behaving like Afonja no wonder you cannot be helped. Imo state is the best in Education both locally and internationally..
2000/2001 Tochukwu Chimezie emerged the National champion in Mathematics (Primary JETS) Winner of Bill Gates Award $175, 000 dollars. Now that's international..
While we celebrate the girls for wining the prestigious award, Imo state is still giant in academics in west Africa. It has been proved time and time again Get it into your brain otu omata ozubulu tout..
[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
This is the type of the thing I want you to show us and not your useless village award that is being reported by imostateblog. Face your prostitution because education is not your calling. Useless people. cheesy

[s][/s]
Local ozubulu tout this is old news, Imo state went there before you people. Even Niger state represented Nigeria too either last year or so. Stop celebrate mediocrity. We conquer and move on to the next, that's why Imo is the eastern heartland, we decide what happens in education you can hang yourself if you dont like it boy i cant hep you...
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dumb useless illiterate. Show us where your useless imo state has ever won any international academic award. Anambra has won an international academic awards but your Imo state is not sure of winning it even in the next 200yrs. If it is prostitution I can leave that for you but in education your state is ZERO. If you doubt me show us an equivalent of Chimamanda from your state. Good for nothing people. Kill yourself but I will not stop telling you the bitter truth. cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Local ozubulu tout this is old news, Imo state went there before you people. Even Niger state represented Nigeria too either last year or so. Stop celebrate mediocrity. We conquer and move on to the next, that's why Imo is the eastern heartland, we decide what happens in education you can hang yourself if you dont like it boy i cant hep you...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
@tinubuUGLYwella, show us any person from your IMo state that is at the same level with Achebe. Anambra didn't start being the educational leader today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
Dumb useless illiterate. Show us where your useless imo state has ever won any international academic award. If it is prostitution I can leave that for you but in education your state is ZERO. If you doubt me show us an equivalent of Chimamanda from your state. Good for nothing people cheesy

[s][/s]
Stop talking nonswense you local ozubulu drug swaloower, you arehere spewing trash yet your state is known for its woes in dust trafficking
I am surprised you are comparing your omaota state to Imo in terms of education, what do you know about school upper iweka pickpockets. You are mad that Imo girls are pretty that's why you rant about prostitution cos your women that have yams on the legs and braids on their chest. If you talk of Chimamanda what can you now say about this Tech guru..

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hopeless owerri illiterate. what is the name of the person you posted? hehehehe

Do you have anyone from your good for nothing state that is at the same level with Achebe or Chimamanda? Imo girls are only prostitutes, your girls are the cheapest to sleep with. No wonder they could not participate in this competition where Anambra girls defeated the entire world.

Imo state is cursed cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Stop talking nonswense you local ozubulu drug swaloower, you arehere spewing trash yet your state is known for its woes in dust trafficking
I am surprised you are comparing your omaota state to Imo in terms of education, what do you know about school upper iweka pickpockets. You are mad that Imo girls are pretty that's why you rant about prostitution cos your women that have yams on the legs and braids on their chest. If you talk of Chimamanda what can you now say about this Tech guru..
[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anambra has won the equivalent of NNPC debate as shown below, we are now talking about international debates. See the equivalent of your NNPC debate. cheesy

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by lmo1stson: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

stop arguing over nothing, as for educational achievements anambra is far ahead of imo state. i am equally an imolite like you.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
Hopeless owerri illiterate. what is the name of the person you posted? hehehehe

Do you have anyone from your good for nothing state that is at the same level with Achebe or Chimamanda? Imo girls are only prostitutes, your girls are the cheapest to sleep with. No wonder they could not participate in this competition where Anambra girls defeated the entire world.

Imo state is cursed cheesy

[s][/s]
Hehehehe apart from this one you keep showing me what else have you won in Anambra you ozubulu drug container sac. You local tout from the village know about education, as far as i'm concerned Imo is light miles ahead of Onitsha singlet sellers. Go dig your grave if you do not like it i cant help you sorry man up.
Anambra is doomed to illiteracy and blockehead grin grin tongue
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by lmo1stson: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
@tinubuUGLYwella
Look at that, world's largest tech competition. Can your state ever beat that?cheesy

Nigerian girls, Team Save-A-Soul, win world's largest tech competition
The Nigerian girls defeated teams from USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to win the 2018 Technovation world pitch junior division in San Francisco

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/tech/nigerian-girls-win-worlds-largest-tech-competition-id8712570.html

this is mindblowing. anambra beat u.s. china, spain, turkey to emerge number one.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
lmo1stson:

stop arguing over nothing, as for educational achievements anambra is far ahead of imo state. i am equally an imolite like you.
Hahahaha gathering of illiterates, they have come in their numbers, inferiority demented eggheads..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
lmo1stson:

this is mindblowing. anambra beat u.s. china, spain, turkey to emerge number one.
The achievement is worth celebrating but dont tell me they are more educated than Imo. who born Anambra..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Imo state is filled with illiterates, poor people, armed robbers and prostitutes. Infact the major economic main-stay of imo state today is prostitution. You guys are useless and worthless. Anambra is the king of education in Nigeria. Anambra has produced more brilliant Nigerians than any state. If you doubt me show us an equivalent of Zik of Africa, the first president of Nigeria in your useless and hopeless Imo state. cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Hehehehe apart from this one you keep showing me what else have you won in Anambra you ozubulu drug container sac. You local tout from the village know about education, as far as i'm concerned Imo is light miles ahead of Onitsha singlet sellers. Go dig your grave if you do not like it i cant help you sorry man up.
Anambra is doomed to illiteracy and blockehead grin grin tongue
[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by lmo1stson: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

The achievement is worth celebrating but dont tell me they are more educated than Imo. who born Anambra..

anambra is by far more educated than imo state. stop arguing nonsense. if you think you can match them, then start showing them people like chimamanda, emeagwali, chinua achebe, soludo, etc. anambra is the light of the nation, leave it for them. imo state is still catching up

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tell the dumb head if he will hear cheesy

lmo1stson:

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
Imo state is filled with illiterates, poor people, armed robbers and prostitutes. Infact the major economic main-stay of imo state today is prostitution. You guys are useless and worthless. Anambra is the king of education in Nigeria. Anambra has produced more brilliant Nigerians than any state. If you doubt me show us an equivalent of Zik of Africa, the first president of Nigeria in your useless and hopeless Imo state. cheesy

[s][/s]
Hehehehe this ozubulu drug sac is so [pained, you wish you are from Imo state that's why you cant stop ranting like a rabid dog. Talking of poverty tell me who in Anambra is richer than Pascal Dozie please. You think its by swallowing cocaine and transporting it to china that makes one rich. Tout and ugly backward people, No wonder Nigerians call Igbos bad names all because of you people and your way of eliminating your mother and presenting your kid brothers as living sacrifice in exchange for money. IMO is god in Education in Nigeria. Deal with it..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
Tell the dumb head if he will hear cheesy

You are backward in Education if you like gather your village people it wont change the fact. Abeg
what a TOUTISH state.
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
hehehehehe..who is pained? I have dealt heavy blows on you but you could not show us any international debate ever won by your useless and worthless imo state. It is a pity bro.

As for wealth, just one person from Anambra can buy the whole of imo state and it's occupant and turn the state to farm land and use the inhabitants as labourers. You have nothing bro. lol

In education we beats you lots.

In wealth we can buy you clowns up

Just Coscharis can buy the whole of imo state, let me not mention other big boys yet cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Hehehehe this ozubulu drug sac is so [pained, you wish you are from Imo state that's why you cant stop ranting like a rabid dog. Talking of poverty tell me who in Anambra is richer than Pascal Dozie please. You think its by swallowing cocaine and transporting it to china that makes one rich. Tout and ugly backward people, No wonder Nigerians call Igbos bad names all because of you people and your way of eliminating your mother and presenting your kid brothers as living sacrifice in exchange for money. IMO is god in Education in Nigeria. Deal with it..
[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Imo state is the least in education in the SE. Even Ebonyi state has overtaken your useless good for nothing imo state in education. You people are so backward and poor. Has your state ever produced someone like Achebe before? cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

You are backward in Education if you like gather your village people it wont change the fact. Abeg
what a TOUTISH state.
[/s]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
lmo1stson:

anambra is by far more educated than imo state. stop arguing nonsense. if you think you can match them, then start showing them people like chimamanda, emeagwali, chinua achebe, soludo, etc. anambra is the light of the nation, leave it for them. imo state is still catching up
Bleep you slowpoke you are not from Imo state cods if you are from Imo state you wont be talking this nonsense.
Have you mentioned Leo Stan Eke and Chinedu Echeruo etc. How many professors do they have in the tout state?
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by lmo1stson: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Bleep you slowpoke you are not from Imo state cods if you are from Imo state you wont be talking this nonsense.
Have you mentioned Leo Stan Eke and Chinedu Echeruo etc. How many professors do they have in the tout state?

i am only being sincere to you. ok, answer me, do imo state have someone like soludo for instance?
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Slavesmustdie: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

what a TOUTISH state.

Lol, why are you Igbos finishing yourselves on your own grin. Bestviewer can't you support your idiot brother here for drugs to smuggle to Thailand grin. Stupid tribe of idiots. Look at how you embarrassed our country with useless statues of useless presidents. When will you igbos stop being stupid ?
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
bestviewer:
hehehehehe..who is pained? I have dealt heavy blows on you but you could not show us any international debate ever won by your useless and worthless imo state. It is a pity bro.

As for wealth, just one person from Anambra can buy the whole of imo state and it's occupant and turn the state to farm land and use the inhabitants as labourers. You have nothing bro. lol

In education we beats you lots.

In wealth we can buy you clowns up

Just Coscharis can buy the whole of imo state, let me not mention other big boys yet cheesy

[s][/s]
Now i know you are pained and you are just fighting tooth and nail to make any meaningful point ut all to no avail, your insecurity is second to non. Please is Coscharis richer than Pascal Dozie? . let him be first richer than Pascal Dozie before thinking of where to buy you chest beating touts. Ozubulu drug mafias. MUGU
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by bestviewer: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pained over what? You were the one with a broken heart because Anambra girls won an international award. Imo state is a backward cesspit. You have nothing but prostitution, armed robbery and rituals. Like as I said just Coscharis can buy the whole of your useless and worthless Imo state. Useless good for nothing illiterates cheesy

[s]
tinubuUGLYwella:

Now i know you are pained and you are just fighting tooth and nail to make any meaningful point ut all to no avail, your insecurity is second to non. Please is Coscharis richer than Pascal Dozie? . let him be first richer than Pascal Dozie before thinking of where to buy you chest beating touts. Ozubulu drug mafias. MUGU
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.