Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (46551 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates His Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
========

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Seeking for support? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wish hehehehe. i am standing and waiting for you to list what i want afterall you are the richest in the world, no be so again? nwa buyer?? only 5 i'm ok.. please list them
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
]]]]]

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
There is no need to list anything for you because imo state is a dead poor state. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
stop the distraction please
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
========
That lane you are going is your doom come out from there you will not go far.
List your richest 5 in arambara i beg you in the name of your snake god in idemili river..

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Chef2000: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Hehehe bro stay out of this please i want to decrease Anambra myself today. I am waiting for him in sicki. Did you play ludo you should know sicki
Hahahahaha okay oooo but the thread is dead already so we should bury it asap

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
There is no need to list anything for you because imo state is a dead poor state. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought you started with your nonsense of "one rich man can buy IMO STATE" now you cant name them..
Can you now see your life?? Ritualist and drug swallower again can you now see your life??
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
I dont need your distraction. I must bury you in this thread tonight

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
chef2000 you better stay away from this fight because when i face you hehehehehehhe
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
chef2000 how many times did i call you? You better go and sleep jejely to avoid trauma grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
I cant list any thing for a poor state like imo state, your state is poor, so what are you gonna do with the list of rich people? cheesy
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I dont need your distraction. I must bury you in this thread tonight
Bury me with not more than recycled 3 pictures while i have given you more that 10 stories of your shiithole state's legendary ritual practice.. List your richest 5 or i declare myself winner to have won this contest. ..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok show me do you have anyone as rich as this man both dead or alive in your cursed backward imo state?

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Chef2000: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
]]]]]
see your brother's.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
chef2000 how many times did i call you? You better go and sleep jejely to avoid trauma grin grin grin grin grin
Hey dont look for sympathy where there is non. I ask you one on one list your richest 5. please i'm expecting answers biko..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
stop crying on my neck. Imo state is still the beginning and end of rituals cheesy

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Ok show me do you have anyone as rich as this man both dead or alive in your cursed backward imo state?
Ok the man with head shaped like bicycle seat is the richest right? another 4. i'm waiting
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
These one just happened few days ago

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
fresh cases from imo state

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
so which one is old? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imo state is cursed for real grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
These one just happened few days ago
OK list the remaining 4 please...... bikonu......
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
what about this?

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

OK list the remaining 4 please...... bikonu......
The remaining 4 richest men in the cursed diabolic state of arambara
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
what about this?
Yes ive seen it over 40 times from you. now list the remaining 4 richest men from arambra
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
list"? when one person can buy your poor state. cheesy
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Check and see how poor and useless your state is.

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
list"? when one person can buy your poor state. cheesy
Please list the remaining 4.. The same big head with bicycle seat head is the one you are jumping up and down for cos he bought a building at Eko Atlantic.. Ok name the remaining 4..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Duru1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
stevedeey:

I'm less concerned whether all of them were Hausa or Yoruba. I only tried to make a point that this was not the first time a team from Nigeria won something from technovation. I mentioned Princeton because my colleague was their instructor then. Thanks for your observation though. Peace!

You are very insincere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.