Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (46547 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates His Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
come back here

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
][[[[[[[[[

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
owerri---------------------

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mention your richest 5 in ARAMBARA what is the rigmarole for. I challenge you in your comfort zone and you are not man enough, i cant believe what i'm seeing

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
who caused this

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
ówerri is cursed

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where are you running to boy. Name your richest 5.. Ritual is your birth right so no one is interested in that. Give me 5 names of your richest men in ARA state. hehehehe.. YOU SEE, HE WILL DODGE IT AGAIN..
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
===============

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
No distractions

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
No side talks. Be focused

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
This boy is a coward
He cant even face me
Almight ARAMBARA crumbles... i cant believe what i'm seeing oo people should come and help him out.. LET HIM NAME THE 5 RICHEST PEOPLE IN ARAMBARA

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
usususus

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
--------------------

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is not singlet marketers association
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Name 5 richest men from ARAMBARA OOOO Oku anyuo!!

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by Chef2000: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Ritualist where are your richest 5. You have been defeated time and time again i want to end your career with this last one ritualist from doomed ARAMBARA hehehehe
Show me your richest 5 nah i thought you chest beaters are rich, what happened, did someone die NWA BUYER!!
You ain't making a fake accusation these are facts anambra state is under a curse

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
only in imo state

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
imo state is cursed

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
you cant distract me

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
illiterate answer me.. Please i need answers.. biko. list your richest 5 from arambara. Oku anyuo. Lights off
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
you just be buried here tonight

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
==============

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
imo state remain cursed

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chef2000:
You ain't making a fake accusation these are facts anambra state is under a curse
Hehehe bro stay out of this please i want to decrease Anambra myself today. I am waiting for him in sicki. Did you play ludo you should know sicki

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
I no fit laugh-----------------

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
warm up

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
what is the need of listing rich men for a poor useless Imo state like imo state when i can buy the state cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
you just be buried here tonight
Please do it with your richest 5 from cursed state...
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Seeking for support? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by BeijinDossier: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
You cant divert my attention from the pumeling am doing here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World by IGBOmarryme: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
what is the need of listing rich men for a poor useless Imo state like imo state when i can buy the state cheesy cheesy cheesy
There is an urgent need."nwa buyer" please list your richest. Are they dead or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.