Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,706 members, 7,840,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? (2762 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. Barcelona? Today's match or their first league match?

Super Cup today bro...
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Super Cup today bro...

It will be hard. Really hard. Maybe 2-1 or 2-0. Sevilla is no joke especially when they face big teams but then... History is on Barca's side.
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

It will be hard. Really hard. Maybe 2-1 or 2-0. Sevilla is no joke especially when they face big teams but then... History is on Barca's side.

.Naaah cheesy I see Barcelona smashing them 3 or 4 ..
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Got any idea if Messi will start the match? 'Cause only that dude control the players...

Wait, was it not this Sevilla that almost brought their unbeaten record to halt last season before levante dealt the final blow?

If Messi plays... They'll win by >2 goals margin but if not, they'll win by <3 goals margin since they're playing at home in camp nou..
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Got any idea if Messi will start the match? 'Cause only that dude control the players...

Wait, was it not this Sevilla that almost brought their unbeaten record to halt last season before levante dealt the final blow?

If Messi plays... They'll win by >2 goals margin but if not, they'll win by <3 goals margin since they're playing at home in camp nou..

. The GOAT will be playing smiley The squad is fit. First trophy of the season incoming
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by chris2face(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

It's a good day for Sarri and his boys. He's topping the league on the first week. Hope it last after tomorrow. grin

I'm not a fan tho. smiley
Unfortunately it didnt Liverpool are toping the league now,
Love how u guys derailed this thread innocently
cant believe i opened this oldwoman or man thread again
anyway am tipping Unai Emery to be the first manager to be sacked after their display tonight
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
chris2face:

Unfortunately it didnt Liverpool are toping the league now,
Love how u guys derailed this thread innocently
cant believe i opened this oldwoman or man thread again
anyway am tipping Unai Emery to be the first manager to be sacked after their display tonight

Haha... There are more games ahead. Hopefully, they learn from their mistake. grin
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

. The GOAT will be playing smiley The squad is fit. First trophy of the season incoming

The GOAT? Let's not do this here please... grin grin

It's a win for them then. A win for Barca where your GOAT has made his permanent residence. cheesy
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

The GOAT? Let's not do this here please... grin grin

It's a win for them then. A win for Barca where your GOAT has made his permanent residence. cheesy
Yes the GOAT ☆ grin . Yes his permanent residence cos he's played against every top division club in the Champ and he's conquered them all ..... England? Italy? Germany? FRANCE? Name it cool
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by chris2face(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Haha... There are more games ahead. Hopefully, they learn from their mistake. grin
Yea i hope so too but i noticed alot in that match,if Emery can make Auba and lacazzete start together i think they compliment each other
Nice one from City lets keep watching but never believed Mahrez can bench sane
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by chris2face(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Yes oh and the GOAT will be lifting his first trophy as a captain
His been named captain and sergio as his ass.captain

1 Like

Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
chris2face:

Yes oh and the GOAT will be lifting his first trophy as a captain
His been named captain and sergio as his ass.captain
Yes he deserves it now

1 Like

Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
RB007:

Yes the GOAT ☆ grin . Yes his permanent residence cos he's played against every top division club in the Champ and he's conquered them all ..... England? Italy? Germany? FRANCE? Name it cool

Just like he conquered Roma right? You let 3 goals slip right through you 'cause of complacency. If only Conte was tactically enough, he would have stopped Barca even before they had a chance with Roma.

So why shouldn't he prove his superiority by going elsewhere and conquering other clubs? I know he must be tired of having one variety of dish every season but he knows that asking for another variety is poison so he remains at Barca hoping to end his career there. grin cheesy

I am not a fan of CR7 or Messi... I just love trolling their fans cheesy cheesy
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Just like he conquered Roma right? You let 3 goals slip right through you 'cause of complacency. If only Conte was tactically enough, he would have stopped Barca even before they had a chance with Roma.

So why shouldn't he prove his superiority by going elsewhere and conquering other clubs? I know he must be tired of having one variety of dish every season but he knows that asking for another variety is poison so he remains at Barca hoping to end his career there. grin cheesy

I am not a fan of CR7 or Messi... I just love trolling their fans cheesy cheesy

Roma were simply "lucky"-- Just name a club that the GOAT hasn't conquered. He's conquered all at club level. Football in other leagues will be a piece of cake to him.
Re: How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ? by SirMichael1: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
RB007:

SirMichael1:

Bro, but why are you always wrong?? grin grin

Hope you don't put your money where your mouth is?? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) / What Business Can I Do With Just #100,000 / My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.