Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) (25836 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Visits Ogun State, Meets Delegates / Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Osibanjo should leave SE.....

He is occultic.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Those young girls in the picture will keep that picture for life. I remember if a governor is visiting your local government/school in those days, you wash and iron your uniform with starch and lines and you want to be in front.

That bishop come carry belle, him na politician ?
Him na Policatholician

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Randy100: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

I won't comment on you calling Professor Osinbajo a failure.... Facts are there for you to see nationwide......but calling Gburugburu a failure You must be very stupid... He single handedly handled the enugu portion of Enugu-Onitsha express road, visible project in Nnsuka and Enugu towns..... Why am I even telling you, you are just a fool who's not sure of what to eat this night..... The question is How well is your father doing in his career, that's if he has any...
your father left nyash. Your father is not worthy to tie my shoe. Anu mpam.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aru. How can our acting President visit an uwonbe land.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Pentools(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

I won't comment on you calling Professor Osinbajo a failure.... Facts are there for you to see nationwide......but calling Gburugburu a failure You must be very stupid... He single handedly handled the enugu portion of Enugu-Onitsha express road, visible project in Nnsuka and Enugu towns..... Why am I even telling you, you are just a fool who's not sure of what to eat this night..... The question is How well is your father doing in his career, that's if he has any...

Nwanne you maybe right, but chime still deserves bigger accolades when you talk about road infrastructure and someother basic amenities, just say he lightened the work for gburugburu who never failed to key-in right from where chime stopped.

Chime n Olingo that year in Enugu state be like Lagos traffic and bad weather.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Fawklicant: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
This yeye governor has been doing body like who wants to port to apcheat since. He is a man with no political character nor clout, just a clown in the corridors of power. I drew the line when he started weeping after Fulani "HEADSMEN" killed his people and he did nothing, instead he was in Abuja a couple of days later smiling sheepishly and laughing with President Buhari. Spineless oaf.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Fawklicant: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

My dear, please do not propagate falsehood. Which Enugu Onitsha express? The one that I lost both of my steering bushings to last month? Or is there another one? The road is horrible. The so called work supposedly going on there (not up to 2 miles sef yet) is slower than snail speed. Why else are people risking life and limb and adding through milking hill and four corners/oji river? What he has done that I will commend him for is maintaining the sanitation and infrastructure level his predecessors left behind. In terms of infrastructural development in Enugu metropolis, he ain't doing enough. His concentration is Nsukka and no where else.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by godwinnd: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Randy100:
2 failures and one useless Bishop.
watch ur mouth
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by deomelo: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
They this man dey sleep at all.? He's everywhere working non-stop..
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Sharpshooota: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
nero2face:
he didn't go for APC, he's there as de President of Nigeria

Mind your Nigerian business
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Ikology(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
My own state
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by IslamicRebel01: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC is a jihadist party.

Muslims see Buhari as an islamic jihadist leader and not as a Nigerian. Nigeria is a British gift to Islamic North and so the muslims are scared whenever they hear anything like " breakup" or "referendum". To them, an infidel cannot rule Nigeria in peace. No muslim can support a christian. The only christian they can support is one that hates his people. The one that does not have the interest of his people at heart.

The only non muslims who support APC are RCCG members and some Southern Christians who hate themselves and hate their people. The ones that cannot speak their language and the ones that are slaves at heart. RCCG is a confirmed Islamic church....corrupt to the core. Erastus Akingbola, former intercontinental bank head, was a crook and a pastor of the church. Mallam Usman Osunbade is a crook and a pastor of the church. Hajiya Tinubu is also a crook and a pastor of the church. Not to talk of other DSS snipers and other crooks in government.

Tou can never see a southern freedom fighter who supports APC. You cannot see a proponent of resource countrol or referendum that supports APC because the party is built up for terrorist parasistes and they need Niger delta money for their islamic jihad.

Yoruba muslims.all aboard. Not one yoruba muslim has the brain to oppose APC. Once I see the name, I know I can expect zero independent reasoning.

Nigerian muslims are terrorised by the following names/words

"FREEDOM", "REFERENDUM", "BIAFRA", NNAMDI KANU",
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Methodist4ever(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Randy100:
You don't speak against a servant of God like that.
Have a change of heart.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Xano(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
That's good.

The two officers behind them are either getting acquainted with each other or seeking connection.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by lokoventurex1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

You don't have to insult his father brother.

I served in Enugu. Gburugburu is a nice man. Asides what the federal government were paying us, Enugu state government paid us 10k every month.

I don't support any party though, that Enugu state is doing very well... I wish i could go back there and continue my life there...

Lest i forget, Enugu is almost like Lagos, house are expensive, and a lively place to live in....

NB: I'm a Yoruba man if you care to know... I'm not sure any of our westerners government can stand Enugu state in terms of infrastructure and continuous development going on there....

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by smileyoo: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

bros why 're you replying that pained soul? he may even be a young man, yet hiding under the cover of a forum to insult men that may be old enough to be his dad. in the next elections, i expect nigerians to vote individuals, not parties, since they can not do away with pdp & apc. e.g. bubu 've proven his incompetency as a president, but if am in lagos then, i 'll vote for ambode. if am in enugu by that time, i may vote for ugwuanyi.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Randy100: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Methodist4ever:

You don't speak against a servant of God like that.
Have a change of heart.
I love God very much but that man is not a servant of God. Have you forgotten so soon? He was a servant of Chimaroke Nnamani not my own God.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Corrinthians(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Those young girls in the picture will keep that picture for life. I remember if a governor is visiting your local government/school in those days, you wash and iron your uniform with starch and lines and you want to be in front. My teachers will always put their children or those that can speak English in front. grin grin grin

That bishop come carry belle, him na politician ?
Old man. Your head dey there. cheesy

Now feeling nostalgic. smiley
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by micflo28(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lenadiva:
Him na Policatholician
He is not a catholic bishop. He is an Anglican bishop.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Midastorch:

You don't have to respond to each and every useless, nonsense, stupid and foolish comment you come across on this nairaland, okay?

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Randy100: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fawklicant:

My dear, please do not propagate falsehood. Which Enugu Onitsha express? The one that I lost both of my steering bushings to last month? Or is there another one? The road is horrible. The so called work supposedly going on there (not up to 2 miles sef yet) is slower than snail speed. Why else are people risking life and limb and adding through milking hill and four corners/oji river? What he has done that I will commend him for is maintaining the sanitation and infrastructure level his predecessors left behind. In terms of infrastructural development in Enugu metropolis, he ain't doing enough. His concentration is Nsukka and no where else.
You have said it all.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Lilimax(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pastor Osinbajo is loved in various part of Nigeria. North south east and west he is accepted by all and he moves freely. Why can't this be said of PMB? Can he move freely to different part of the country like Osinbajo? The answer is capital NO. embarassed

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by longview007: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Randy100:

Easy bros! Talk in a matured way.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by longview007: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Badmusabiola:
God bless you Sir.Sai baba till 2023

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Randy100: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
longview007:

Easy bros! Talk in a matured way.
I dey vex bro.

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by sweetgala(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Randy100:

VP Osinbajo is the best performing individual in that position in the history of the nation and by many standards is doing a very good job
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Randy100: 3:02am On Aug 12, 2018
sweetgala:

VP Osinbajo is the best performing individual in that position in the history of the nation and by many standards is doing a very good job
If the government of Buhari is a failure, then the vp cannot be exempted.
Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by blastac: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Stfu...just stfu please.... He did what All those roads you mentioned were done by Sullivan don't give accolades to who doesn't deserve it.. Are you even in Enugu don't annoy me.. Even the opi road leading to nsukka was done by Sullivan so don't fucking talk without giving examples... The only thing gburugburu have done is estate construction. You talk of Enugu town is it the one that is filled with portholes no repair... Like I said shut the Bleep up and give examples before you talk. ..

Midastorch:

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by Justinah4real(f): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Antipob777:
Enough state gov is decamping to APC next week while former gov chime will run for senate against Ekwerenmadu.

IPod should be ready for heart attack.

Said Baba
The Eze Ogbuagu 1
Of Ndigbo

Re: AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) by sweetgala(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Randy100:
If the government of Buhari is a failure, then the vp cannot be exempted.

The thing is the government of Buhari has not performed to our larger than realistic expectations but it is far from a failure.
The sharp decline into a violent recession has been checked. This is coming from an individual who experienced the recession of Europe between 2008-2013, the hardships people are seeing in Nigeria is nothing but a consequence of poor leadership and a decay over several decades.

VP Osinbajo has shown himself to be steadfast, honourable and capable to taking action with emotional intelligence and reason.

I'm willing to give this Buhari/Osinbajo partnership my vote in 3019 rather than the bandits in PDP or Fela Durotoye an inexperienced individual his motivational speeches would not help him when making hard decisions, or that Moghalu from CBN can he point to something he did while at CBN I like Sowore but he needs a political system developed over a longer period.

Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku / Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55