Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku (25831 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar said he would only drop his fight with President Bola Tinubu if the Supreme Court rules in the President’s favour.

Atiku stated this at a press conference to address the issue of President Bola Tinubu’s academic records released by the Chicago State University (CSU) in Abuja on Thursday.

When asked if he would ever step down the legal battle against President Tinubu, Atiku replied, “The case is still in court. I’ll only drop this fight if the court rules. If the court rules that I’m right, fine, if the court rules that Tinubu is right, fine. There’s no other court higher than the Supreme Court. That is where it all ends.”

I didn’t betray Tinubu

Meanwhile, Atiku also disproved allegations that he betrayed Tinubu, who many see as his former political ally.

His words, “I disagree with Tinubu, yes it’s true that we came together in 2007. In Lagos, at the convention, I emerged winner and got the party’s ticket. After I got the ticket, he sent me about five or six senior party men, and they met me and said Bola (Tinubu) wanted to be my running mate.

“I said, gentlemen, you are all old enough, and asked, what would be your reaction to having a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

“They all answered that they objected to it, I then told them they should have told him and that was the end of the political relationship; he (Tinubu) broke away, and supported Umaru Yar’Adua. So what is the ground for him to say I betrayed him?

“In 2003, the PDP took over all the southwestern states with the exception of Lagos. I stood between Obasanjo and Tinubu and told Obasanjo to leave Lagos, and he left it. I vehemently deny that I stabbed Tinubu in the back.

“Till today, I won’t do a Muslim-Muslim ticket; I don’t have to be president; we are a multi-ethnic and multi-religious people, and our government must reflect our diversity, and our composition must reflect the same.”

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/ill-drop-fight-against-tinubu-if-supreme-court-rules-in-his-favour-atiku/

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Everything about this man call Tinubu is strange to me, why? Where is he from? We have lost everything already in this country just because of money. Nigeria is not a serious country.

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Shinedulr219: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol is this the said international press conference? Baba no bring GhanaTV let alone CNN.

He only succeeded in indicting himself and that master rigger Obasanjo of rigging the SW during their time.

151 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by hammerFC: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku should not stop at the Supreme Court.

He should go to God in heaven for another judgement.

208 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by odduduwa: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
This dude is on over drive since yesterday

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by PrinceOfLagos: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
The damage to Tinubu reputation has been greatly achieved 😂😂😂

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Shinedulr219: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerFC:
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

PROPAGANDA!!!

The only thing we all know is that Peter Obi is a third class dullard and that Tinubu is a first class graduate if CSU.

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Feintline: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whether supreme court saves the nation from this monumental embarassment and shame or they do a continuation Haruna tslamini and criminal gang sham, Bola A. tinubu ( male or female) is officially a certified criminal fraudster.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The damage to Tinubu reputation has been greatly done 😂😂😂

Lol what happened today that is new.

Haven’t you all been trying to damage his reputation since 99 and yet he is still standing tall?

—In the 99s, una try am, the man became Lagos state governor and was re-elected again.

—During the days of that rigger crook Obasanjo, he rigged all the states and Tinubu took them all back as opposition even with all the campaign of calumny and name calling. He won.

—During Endsars, una deploy propaganda to malign Tinubu name, he came out of it and won the ticket of the ruling party against all odds and landmine set by the presidency.

—Last year, una propaganda brought his forefeiture in USA, his certificate, him not going to CSU, him being sick, fake pastors and prophecy, him bla bla bla. Yet the man trump you all and became the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

He is the only politician I know that won the presidential election on first trial without any godfather or federal support. Tinubu is the ultimate Godfather.

PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU IS GREATER THAN ATIKU
GREATER THAN AZIKIWE
GREATER THAN OJUKU OF CURSED MEMORY

232 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
I doubt Tinubu will ever drop the fight against you.

You should know you all have skeletons in your cupboards.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by kk2027: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by inoki247: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol I guess he needs to still compel owner of Signature nd CSU to also Sue Tinubu for Forgery nd sponsor dem so make he no stop for Supreme Court Yet America Court still dey dere...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by CCIA: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shinedulr219:

PROPAGANDA!!!

The only thing we all know is that Peter Obi is a third class dullard and that Tinubu is a first class graduate if CSU.
Chaku cool

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Some people are saying that he is from Guinea republic while some said he built and developed Lagos state Nigeria tongue
Xscape1993:
Everything about this man call Tinubu is strange to me, why? Where is he from? Nigeria is not a serious country.

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Felimax(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
You are not fighting Tinubu. You are doing the right thing.

Tinubu and his supporters should not take it personal afterall we all desires a better Nigeria.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by IgOga(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku and his lawyer Mr Kalu Kalu gave us their own interpretation of the facts. Contrary to what CSU said in their deposition.

CSU has never issued replacement certificate to any student because it is done by third party vendor. But Tinubu requests them to certify his own as he lost the original document during his fight for democracy against the military.

Atiku claiming it is forgery....means they have to convince the court that it was indeed a forged certificate considering Mr Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU.

Atiku already planned his exit strategy.....supreme court.....almost an admittance of effort in futility

76 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by spako4(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
You have already lost

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Alchemy528: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
No need tinubu have already bribed them too, or you don't know,

1 Like

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by LegendHero(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Some people said he is from guinea republic while some say he built Lagos state Nigeria tongue

I heard he is from Ozubulu. His father escaped from Ozubulu after instructing Ojuku to sacrifice 3 million people.

Mazi Simon Ekpa told us this story on his Twitter page.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I doubt Tinubu will ever drop the fight against you.

You should know you all have skeletons in your cupboards.
Shhh. Please don't loud it sir

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
spako4:
You have already lost

Don't mind Atiku, he is a clown.

In 2027 he will get PDP ticket and Tinubu will steal beat him blue and black.

They have all abandoned rigging claim because it is evident they are liars. Now they want to hang on another propaganda thinking Supreme court will accept the dummy lol.

JAGABAN is the strongest Nigerian politician of this century. No cap!

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by richie240: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
So this is d conclusion of the millions of dollars he spent chasing shadows??

Ndi-obidients, how markate??
Me and my generation refuse to labour in vain.
grin grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by accordadoga30(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hehehe

Pandoralisis sef don dey infect Atiku.

People wey Obi madness don affect plenty

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by Nooneonline(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shinedulr219:
Lol is this the said international press conference? Baba no bring GhanaTV let alone CNN.

He only succeeded in indicting himself and that master rigger Obasanjo of rigging the SW during their time.

Go to court
Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
ATIKU you must continue the fight even if supreme court ruled today

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by TheBillyonaire: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
My understanding is that Atiku, Obi and Tinubu wanted to be President, so they can be of services to Nigerians. If their aspirations were actually to be of service to the people and not personal vendetta and hunger for power, then if you are rigged out from being of service, then it should be something you just calmly walk away and allow the Nigerian people you wanted to service to mourn the loss.

But the manner in which Atiku and Obi are chasing this case makes me wonder if it was about service to the people.

Tinubu rigged out the duo and the system is corrupted, so all we are trying to do now is washing our dirty linens in public. Even this Atiku though does not live in Nigeria, \why does he want to be President of a country he considers a farm where he takes from to live in Arab world?

This thing no dey clear to me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by richie240: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hehehehe..... Damage to who's reputation Biko?

Obi took ndigbos back 60 years politically, and the bitterness and 'phd' (pull him down) actions displayed by obidients totally erased any reputation se has left.

The jokes on y'all bro
grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by KingKO22: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
When would Obituary and his IPOBidients accept defeat 😀😂😂🤣🤣😀🤣

Chimamada done write letters tire so also Obasanjo 😂🤣😂😀😄

CSU saga has come and gone, we are waiting for FBI chapter then FIFA and UEFA chapter of the wailing wailers 🤣😀🤣😂😀😄

KingKo say soo

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by AntiChristian: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ojebi

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by KingKO22: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I fear who no fear IPOBidients 😀 😄😂😂😀🤣
Atiku just dey use their cubicle heads to catch cruise 😀🤣🤣😀😀😀😀

KingKo say soo

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku by blabulu2000: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Obi also should organize a World press conference

We want to.hear from his own side.....let him go.and pack all his Nnnnnnyamiri dumbass and Ipobbbbbn terorrists for the programme

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.