Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (50850 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Eajike: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

In 2011 when Buhari had 1.6m votes under CPC in Kano, Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP contesting for the governorship seat on a joint ticket while the then sitting Governor, Shekarau was in ANPP and was the flag-bearer of his party for the Presidential polls.

Then he had nobody in Kano other than the masses. Today, he has a sitting Governor, two Senators, majority of the House of Reps members from Kano and majority of the State House of Assembly members. So how do you expect him to lose there? Their defection has nothing to do with Buhari's chances.

Besides, you guys claimed Buhari has lost Bauchi when two APC Senators defected to PDP from there. Now, APC has won another Senate seat there while PDP came distant third. Truth is that most of those guys have no electoral value.

Buhari already has the whole Southwest, Northwest and Northeast save Taraba in his pocket. He only needs to win (in) Edo and three other States plus FCT in the North Central, which he would easily get.

But boys go wail till 2023 sha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Has he PERFORMED?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by PHILipu1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saao:
don't deceive yourself. The decision of 2019 will be decided by southern. You forgot that buhari always won in the north but never cling the seat until 2015 when he got support from the south.
The bitter truth is that it will be 50/50 in the south east and south south between APC and PDP.

PDP can no longer use federal might to rig this zoned like in the past.
And card readers even makes it more difficult.
And slfo unlike in 2015,Buhari now have ministers and political appointees in this zones that will also what ho deliver for their boss.
2019 election will be very easy for Buhari then 2015

Anambra governorship election should tell you what to expect in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Glink2018(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bolustical:
If PDP has had someone with the pedigree of Buhari as their presidential flagbearer in the past 5 presidential elections, we wouldn't have been where we are today and will not even have the need to vote Buhari in 2015.
Which pedigree? Nigerians are fond of celebrating mediocres.
Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by godox2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I have spent days telling PDP apologist this on NAIRALAND

Buhari is like a religion in the core north grin grin

Akpbio is a lot of things, but he is definitely not stupid

This is what he must have seen before defecting

cheesy grin

Bross your own na small thing, there is no GOSPEL or EPISTLE that I did not preach to Igbos that cares to hear me in Kano and now in Aba, that BUHARI is like a moving train which is unstopable, but thay refusef, now see the HAND WRITING ON THE WALL.
BUHARI TILL 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by MrIkebuk(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:
2019 Presidential election has already been won and lost. Dunno why the PDP guys are still being hopeful. Please how do you guys intend to defeat a man that's so loved by the masses? Even if PDP is allowed to field seven candidates on a joint ticket, Buhari will still defeat them.
Tramadol or codeine? Which one did you use? Say the truth.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by menshowng(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hunger na hin go finish una smh
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Saao(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

The bitter truth is that it will be 50/50 in the south east and south south between APC and PDP.

And slfo unlike in 2015,Buhari now have ministers and political appointees in this zones that will also what ho deliver for their boss.

I don't know what state you from, I'm from the north but a Christian. If you know the level of hate the igbo hate Hausas buhari can't even garner 5% in southeast. They call me/us Hausas. Even the anambra election even when the apc candidate from among them they were referred to him as Hausa imagine buhari. The only place he should be looking for votes from is southwest for many reasons, first all apc states and second the influence of tinubu if he didn't sell out. But note his popularity is going down gradually forget the bye election Nigerians will votes for individuals

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by fk001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

PDP is dead lol

Sun dade da mutuwa ai Dan uwa

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by godox2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.

Remember that time, Buhari no get, police, army and cant choose the returning officer, now he is in charge even if he dont want PDP style, his BOYS will do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by ModsareChevres: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
APC winning in the NE/NW is no big deal.
Dullards everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by buhariguy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

APC has lost Benue, Sokoto and the Senate. angry
ortom is an exhibit and tambuwal thief saraki anand kwankwaso want to try their luck to be president.

So in essence APC did not lose anybody.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by buhariguy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eajike:

Has he PERFORMED?
yes.

Argue with your phone.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Midastorch(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:

In 2011 when Buhari had 1.6m votes under CPC in Kano, Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP contesting for the governorship seat on a joint ticket while the then sitting Governor, Shekarau was in ANPP and was the flag-bearer of his party for the Presidential polls.

Then he had nobody in Kano other than the masses. Today, he has a sitting Governor, two Senators, majority of the House of Reps members from Kano and majority of the State House of Assembly members. So how do you expect him to lose there? Their defection has nothing to do with Buhari's chances.

Besides, you guys claimed Buhari has lost Bauchi when two APC Senators defected to PDP from there. Now, APC has won another Senate seat there while PDP came distant third. Truth is that most of those guys have no electoral value.

Buhari already has the whole Southwest, Northwest and Northeast save Taraba in his pocket. He only needs to win (in) Edo and three other States plus FCT in the North Central, which he would easily get.

But boys go wail till 2023 sha grin cheesy grin cheesy

You nailed it brov

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by buhariguy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
menshowng:
Hunger na hin go finish una smh
there is no hunger.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are on only making noise upandan.

If there is hunger, why are you still alive.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by londoner: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
budusky05:

The man is firm and not clueless like GEJ.

The only reason why you don't like him is bcus he is about to jail all looting machine.

Really? He has not jailed them for the years he has been President. In fact they are in his party now.

He will do nothing.
PDP and APC are the same and should both be sent packing. They have raped Nigeria enough.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by duwdu: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
godox2:

Remember that time, Buhari no get, police, army and cant choose the returning officer, now he is in charge even if he dont want PDP style, his BOYS will do.

Why would anyone expect different to start with? Buhari has only one pair of 'eyes,' for crying out loud. wink

P34c3
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by gtown: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
kepstone:
I have said it d north is d problem of NIGERIA, imagine ignorant gworo ppl chanting for a failure buhari... God pls deliver us from BUHARI come 2019 in Jesus name... i shake my head for the north...... $1 now 369 naira person cannot even fund forex account to trade. i miss d days of$1 to180 naira. most ppl here ranting APC buhari 2023.... dont understand dt this administration has given alot of ppl set backs, companies folding up and downsizing, business struggling to stay afloat, salaries been owed, PPL hungry, people dieing daily. It never ceases to amaze me how ppl are clamouring for someone who put dem in hunger.. suffering n hardship. well d destiny of NIGERIA is not in the hand of any political party its in Gods hands, so he raises one up and pull down another. God over Nigeria let ur will prevail. I am so ashamed at some Christians can not discern times n seasons. GOD SAVE NIGERIA... give us a David a man after ur heart CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM.
The more I read these types of nonsense, the more my love for Buhari increases

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by NextBuhari: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Juvenille calculations.

Before 2011, 2015, most people in the North saw buhari as a competent man of integrity, a good muslim. Now that Buhari has shown himself to be an incompetent bunch of failure, he wouldn't enjoy as much fellowship as he did in those years, especially among enlightened Northerners that are not following the herd mentality. So what happened in Katsina & Baluchi States?

Same thing applies to SW states, Buhari would get far less votes than he did in 2015. Sadly APC has not gained any new ground since after 2015, instead they have lost many territories and converts.

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by fk001(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aquariann:

If you like change your name to Haruna North, we know where you're from and that you're related to this guy.

Funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Paretomaster1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.

Whichever way u quote it, Baba is winning...!
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
To me, if APC wins 2019 presidential election and senate seats majorly, it will be a big loss to saraki and his defectors.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think any candidate can defeat Buhari. We should forget all this online vague statistics.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Buhari This, Buhari That. What I Know Is That Come 2019, I Will Not Hear His Name Again, It Full Badluck His Worshippers Can Build A Shrine For Him In Daura And Worship Him There.
BTW Did They Think Is Presidential Election That Made Them To Chant Sai Barbar? Illiteracy Is Very Bad
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by gtown: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saao:
don't deceive yourself. The decision of 2019 will be decided by southern. You forgot that buhari always won in the north but never cling the seat until 2015 when he got support from the south.
And you are that south to decide the 2019?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

Sun dade da mutuwa ai Dan uwa
Sosai
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Did you guys read the link ?
Fake news
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pmb gon win all states in d core north b/c more kids gon reach voting age even if some fans has left him,d voting population in d core north hav increased 3 times since 2015,most northerners lawmakers won election solely by sai baba popularity.PDP how far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by frankmoney(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saao:
I don't know what state you from, I'm from the north but a Christian. If you know the level of hate the igbo hate Hausas buhari can't even garner 5% in southeast. They call me/us Hausas. Even the anambra election even when the apc candidate from among them they were referred to him as Hausa imagine buhari. The only place he should be looking for votes from is southwest for many reasons, first all apc states and second the influence of tinubu if he didn't sell out. But note his popularity is going down gradually forget the bye election Nigerians will votes for individuals
Nigeria vote for individuals ? That one na story , they will still vote for parties
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by magzey: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=naijapips04 post=70191309]Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now. [/quote
KEEP DREAMING, Which kano are you talking about??
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Juvenille calculations.

Before 2011, 2015, most people in the North saw buhari as a competent man of integrity, a good muslim. Now that Buhari has shown himself to be an incompetent bunch of failure, he wouldn't enjoy as much fellowship as he did in those years, especially among enlightened Northerners that are not following the herd mentality.

Same thing applies to SW states, Buhari would get far less votes than he did in 2015. Sadly APC has not gained any new ground since after 2015, instead they have lost many territories and converts.

so ekiti is not a new ground?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Kenturkey048(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

50-50 in the south south..which south south..is it cross river or delta state or rivers state or bayelsa state or akwa-ibom state..na only edo state...most of u believe the nonsense u see online..south south vote apc that they all believ is a noethern party..,dont just deciev urself,.i dont know of southeast oo..but for south south..na 90-10 my brother..forget about akpabios defection.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by jamaicabakare(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
new2012:
We have a big problem in this country... Sai baba is not in the ballot..

APC is built around Buhari not ideologies. which is ridiculous..

And what are you built on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.