Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Urgent CRV 10 Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent CRV 10 Issue (1049 Views)

Please I Need Help!!! My Honda CRV 2004 Cannot Rev Above 3000rpm. / Pls Help Choose Toyota Camry 2008 And Honda CRV 2008 / I Need Review From Experienced User In Naija On Honda CRV 2003 - 2005 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
My hunda crv is sounding like an pressing the accelerator without the accelerator being touch. Just started and am going on a journey tomorow. What could be wrong?

Showing check.

Please help

Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by nurey(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
scan the engine and transmission then with the codes given work with it to find a solution to your issues.

As for your journey tomorrow, don't risk taking the car to avoid been stranded in unknown territory. If you feel you can manage it, don't take your family along so as not to endanger their life due to your negligence.

1 Like

Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
nurey:
scan the engine and transmission then with the codes given work with it to find a solution to your issues.

As for your journey tomorrow, don't risk taking the car to avoid been stranded in unknown territory. If you feel you can manage it, don't take your family along so as not to endanger their life due to your negligence.

Thanks. Have gotten a mechanic to check it n he said its not so bad. He said if am a man its something i can manage to my destination. I wont take the risk. He is fixing tomorow first thing.

Wanted to know what the issue is and check online thats why i posted it here.
Thanks again
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by radautoworks: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2018
olubankemi:

Thanks. Have gotten a mechanic to check it n he said its not so bad. He said if am a man its something i can manage to my destination. I wont take the risk. He is fixing tomorow first thing.

Thanks again

I'm sorry but your mechanic sounds like an idiot.... Please take it elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Alvin007: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2018
olubankemi:

Thanks again
shocked
Change that Kazeem like your life depends on it.
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by RZArecta2(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2018
olubankemi:

Thanks again
have you offended that your mechanic before maybe in a previous life even ? Asking for a friend cool
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by mayor2013: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2018
Idle speed higher than expected. Run a scan
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Have your throttle body serviced.
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2018
RZArecta2:
have you offended that your mechanic before maybe in a previous life even ? Asking for a friend cool

Lol.

I dont use him, he is just located around where i visited.
Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Ok now, it was fixed in less than 5 mins.

Thanks everyone. The mechanic who asked me to manage it ehhh, thank God i dont listen. As at this morning it became worst. The accelerator wasnt responding again. I moved it to another place and luckily i got a sound mechanic. Not my base, i travelled for a program and that happened. I on the AC for over one hour when it was hot and the kids needed to sleep. So the car was over heated.

They just cleaned the air cleaner. And in 10 mins we were on our way home.

Got home safe. We bless God.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

I'm sorry but your mechanic sounds like an idiot.... Please take it elsewhere.

His mechanic IS an idiot. Only idiots give such advice.

1 Like

Re: Urgent CRV 10 Issue by RZArecta2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
olubankemi:

Lol.

I dont use him, he is just located around where i visited.
he's still a wicked man, avoid him at all costs abeg. The destruction of your cars internal works will only benefit him or any other mechanic

(1) (Reply)

Police Use Humvee To Rescue Bride From Flooded SUV On Her Wedding Day / See The Rare 2015 Volkswagen XL1 Designed To Be World’s Most Fuel-efficient Car / Land Rover Reveals Its Latest Version Of The Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.