Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK (555 Views)

Are Akwa Ibom Men, The Worst Thing To Happen to Nigeria / FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by Izi123: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Foremost People’s Democratic Party, PDP chieftai, Femi Dani Kayode has reacted to reports that the newly sacked Director-general of the Department of State Services(DSS), Lawan Daura is on police custody.
The former Aviation minister, said he could categorically confirm that Daura, wasn’t humiliated and disgraced according to reports. He also noted that Nigerians should be vigilant and prayerful as so frightful is about to happen in the country.
Fani Kayode made this known yesterday evening via his twitter handle. He wrote:
I can confirm that it is not true that Daura was taken to SARS. It is not true that he is in police custody. It is not true that he has been disgraced and humiliated. I can also confirm that something frightful is brewing in our country and we must all be prayerful and vigilant.
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) August 8, 2018
He also weighed in on the latest claims that the former DSS DG, was bribed by Saraki, and betrayed Buhari. According to the PDP chieftain, it is false and absurd. He wrote:
The assertion that Daura "betrayed" Buhari is absurd.He was loyal to a fault. The narrative that is being spun by the govt. to make it look as if he acted on his own is FALSE.Buhari and Osinbanjo ordered him to carry out the NASS coup and they must bear the responsibility for it
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) August 9, 2018

Fani Kayode also stated that the country was sitting on a keg of gun powder, noting that the desperation of many politicians to hold power is driving the country to war.
The question is not who will win the election in 2019 but rather whether there will be an election at all. The politicians, blinded by their lust for power, cannot read the writing on the wall or comprehend the unfolding script. Simply put, we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK)
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
cool
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by Blakjewelry(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
what can be more frightful again in Nigeria
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by asobo: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
d
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by DonBenny77(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
what can be more frightful again in Nigeria

Anarchy and Civil war
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by AntiWailer: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
FFK is a m0r0n

They should lock him up beside the same cell so he can confirm.
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonBenny77:

Anarchy and Civil war
Nigeria is already in a state of car
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by psucc(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
I think suffering has immune Nigerians against shocks. Nothing is more frightening than people still calling for Buhari's reelection.
Re: Something Frightful Is About To Happen In Nigeria – FFK by RevenGeMission: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Those desperate of getting back to power after misusing it for 16 years are the one we should watch out for

And i am certain that on those allegations about Daura , FFK has smoked his cocaine again, i saw his picture with handcuffs or was it video even .

(1) (Reply)

When Guys Slept With Couple Of Girls, He Is A Hero But Lady Is A LovePeddler... / Check Out The Photo A Couple Used To Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.