Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (38175 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
OK
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by lildush(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nonymartin:
that makes a man feel like
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ;Dthat makes a man feel like
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oga wat Are u saying
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
true talk
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by fokque(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
I agree with the post
Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by WavyJohn: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
This girl came to my house yesterday. Mind you we are both students, but I stay far away from school. She came by 6:30, barely 15mins into her visit. It started raining heavily. She had to sleep over. We've had feelings for each other because I can remember last session when she came by my former lodge, we kissed and romanced but we didn't have sex. Based on what we've shared before plus the weather and the gen I put on for her, I was thinking we were going to make love passionately. Just because I'm an introvert and a shy one I couldn't assemble my speech to say any meaningful thing. I couldn't even construct a single romantic sentence. Had I been a writer I would have termed it Writers Block.
It seemed to turn her off but I wonder why girls will love to hear a guy lie to them before giving us the cookie. She should just have made love to me. Why didn't she?
Please you girls should learn to give introverts and shy guys a chance. It aint there fault. Nature made them this way. Sad

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For by tunary(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2018
bennymark:
Cook food for him to eat

Give him puuvsy to fvvvck

Guaranteed happiness!!! These are men's real problem in a relationship
food and fork the sweetest thing in the whole world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.