Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205508 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Big up urself sheila. . . .she is tellin Uti to learn to keep quite weneva mwisho does stupid stuff. Now dats a gud frend, Dis gurl ryt here has Utis good @ heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
preshizeee:

kai uti dey fall my hand IF NA ME DIZ GIRL GO DON GET BELE BY NOW

Correct abi o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Guys pls hw ar u watchin uti and sheilas conversion mu dstv is on mwisho and leratos conversion and wen I try 2 change d oda feed my tv goes blank guys pls ur assistance is needed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hauwabd(f): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
1,2:

There will be no romance between the two, Uti is just not into girls to be honest. He seems like some 1 who would neverget involved witha woman. He keeps the relationship with a woman as normal relationship, some where some how you have to show your feelings. i have never seen him looking like he likes Shiela more than friendship, I think he probably does not know how to love or[b] just not interested in women period.[/b]

That sums it up, i seriously suspect he is a closeted gay, sorry to say sha, i know how evryone thinks he is cute, but come to think of it, the extremely cute guys are mostly always gay, my 2 cents sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
The fact that some1 dosen't have game doesn't automatically mean he's gay, he has certainly never demonstrated any feelings for the male housemates so I beg make una no dey make that kind of accusation lightly
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila is finally tellin uti bout she and hanni
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^^she is taking it by d tail
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
Oh no she has chickened out and both have gone downstairs to smoke after uti burst out laffin as she was tellin him and she and hanni making out
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
Gen gen, Action time. Sheila is about to tel Uti. She was heard saying even Ik asked me about it on stage and Uti said about wat and she said its a big deal. They're downstairs now wit d other housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
she didnt say it lyk she is sorry, she said it lyk a girl tellin her best frend she kissed anoda guy. . . .now more than ever Uti will think they ar just BFFs. Sheila speak ur mind now , we dnt wnt dairy room bad mouthing o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
They are finally talking
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
Yes , But she's not telling him they made out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what we want to hear, We need to see Uti's reaction, Na me go tell Uti myself later, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
confession time , sheila is pouring everything out, and uti typical naija boy is just smiling
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila , lol, Wow, The babe is too scared to lose Uti so she's not saying much that could jeopardize their chances,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2010
Finally the hunter sniper is shooting. Halleluyah! Let's hope Naija boy handles this very well, cuz this is some serious "calling out". Where are the romantics? Hope you guys have ur pvr ready and dubbing! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
Me thinks Naija shld only send female contestants to BBA. All our guys dey come back with foreigners. The way this discussion is going, na Kenya we go do the bach eve. cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
What wrong with this boy? Why beating about the bush, go straight to the point. Stop saying blah blah blah blah the whole night. Do you wait for a woman to tell you that she LOVES you. If you dont like her tell her straight in her eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Uti story is getting too much o, Hold this babe now, Chei, Uti is shy and too laid back, the girl will be bored shortly, I hate long stories jare,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
Uti needs serious flogging!! damn!!! Uti dey vex me jare, So he can't make a girl smile and feel appreciated!!! Sheila is getting bored, , Uti, when you reach 9ja we go deal with you on this one, You need schooling!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
Oooooohhhh, Naija boy does not know what to say. i am embarrassed. Has he ever been in love? I dont think so. Shiela is pissed off i can tell you, she can see the guy does not want to tell her that he LOVES her. ooooh, no She is almost crying, wow. Come on Uti, just tell her that, "I LOVE YOU" OR I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND LETS SEE WHERE IT WILL TAKE US.  You cant just say its not a bigg deal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2010
Uti fall my hand big time, but wetin we go do, na our pikin we must support am
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2010
ITS OVER GUYS,  He is not gonna tell her that He love her, period. Its over, Shiela is angry at this. He hasn't said anything at all, saying blah blah blah blah the whole night. Uti is scared, i have never seen him stutaring. Its over, Shiela is angry and she knows he will never tell her that he loves her.

I Told you guys, Can't you see a man who is not into women? From the BBA3, Uti never showed any affection to a woman. Its highly impossible as a man. We have to see that you are interested in women or you are attracted by them. For him being around women its normal just being around any man.

Sheila is about to cry, dissapointed. She did not get what she wanted to hear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2010
If you are waiting for some smooching, kissing things like that, please go and sleep. It won't happen. Ask your neighbour for those kinda movies. This our guy no go do nada. The closest we came was Kevin. This, when we are outside the house thing sef tire me, We'll talk outside the house. Konji is killing you and you no make move! Chei. Me I dey go sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2010
U guys should take it easy on Uti, i actually feel for him.He is shy &  the cameras are not helping matters wink wink.Sheila knows he likes her&i'm sure their relationship will develop outside the house
Most importantly vote vote vote,

l. luciano:

Me thinks Naija shld only send female contestants to BBA. All our guys dey come back with foreigners. The way this discussion is going, na Kenya we go do the bach eve. cool cool
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2010
Am so embarrassed for all my 9ja guys, uti u can't tell a woman "I have feelings for u sheila" am ashamed. Sheila am so sorry, I can feel ur pain caused by ur feelings for dis silly boy kai!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2010
ohhhhhh kayyyyyyyy!!!!! Guess its a done deal then, Mama Uti shd start learnin how engagements ar done in kenya.

Naija has lost another  fine boy to East Africa. Lol!

After all d bla bla bla he finally says,
Uti: hp u knw where i stand in all of this, d hannington thing is not an issue, d feelings are extremely mutual n we hv the whole of our lives ahead of us.

Sheila: we will talk outside d house, bla bla bla!

Show is over pple, there wnt be any cuddlin, smoochin, kissing or anyfin else, just a promise u can take to the bank. I sure prefer this kinda love to merylisho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2010
roymary:

Uti fall my hand big time, but wetin we go do, na our pikin we must support am
Monkey wowo, him mama like am! Wetin we go do? Roymary, ur blood is too hot, go and sleep, borrow genevive nnaji & ramsey noah movie and watch naija romance. It won't happen tonight or any other night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2010
Shame Uti, is it that difficult to tell a woman that you love her or you dont love. I dont think Uti has ever been in a love relationship. never, it has not happened. Men with expierence never beat about the bush, they go straight to the point. He must learn from Mwisho and Munya. That was the easiest way of doing it. She brought herself to him, all he had to do was to just say, yes i love you too. Simple as that, or i do have feelings for you, lets wait, we will see when we go out of the house how we go.

OOooooh, Now he is talking. He told Lerato that tomorrow is the big day, he is proposing tio Shiela. Hopeful she did not overhear that. The pressure is on UTI.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2010
some nigerian girls are vexing now anoda nigerian boy lost 2 an east african chick, first kevin 2 eliz now uti 2 sheila, girlz are not smiling
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2010
Lets wait for tomorrow as he promised Lerato that tomorrow he will be proposing to Shiela. Is it gonna happened or not? Lets just wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2010
I taught uti sayin he will propose 2 sheila was a joke
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2010
I am not happy about the space they left between them, we can put another person in between them. People who have feelings to each other dont sleep far away from each other like that. I have doubt that even outside it will work out. uti just does not know how to make a woman feel special. its all about the Emossions with women. You have to make them feel they aree special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.