Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206190 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
madejibo:

As for lerato the camera was obviously on her b4 IK mentioned d winner
Big brother = PDP, IK = Maurice Iwu, Alexander Forbes = INEC, lerato back into bba house= RIGGING

grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD! That's a classic!

Rheinmetal:

Hmmm, Sheila is now a damsel to be wooed tongue Thot she was the Mack  Daddy of em all. She "could probably pick up more chicks" than Yacob, her words not mine. Not quite sure she was wooed by Meryl.

Anyways with all her gender equality prattlings, M sure no one wld bat an eyelid if she lays the goods on homeboy. With all the innovations witnessed thus far on BBA5, a chick wooing a guy won't take the cake. Sheila shld bell the cat as the New Age African Woman she is tongue

'Thot' is an understatement. Permit me to say that chick is a hunter. Scrap that, a sniper! And she's waiting for him to make a move like his friend from Morogoro, now that's some Bombo! Have u noticed how she looks at Jen? Omo, the babe na female snipper(oya her fans make una crucify me). Abi she dey play the feminine card only with guys? Whatever happened to the new african woman? Rheinmetal, Montelik, Stankayy, dominique and the rest on this forum, women never hunt una before? I'm still convinced that she hunted Meryl down. But the babe sharp upstairs sha. My problem with her be say she go use her reggae spoil omo boy blues.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
abeg abeg abeg make dem leave Uti's life. He should do the Shuti only at his pace and possibly post TV so that in eye go clear well well. I would have loved the possibility of a Telema Duke(Tinsel) and Uti hook-up wink kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ aieromon, you owe MUFU your thanks not us, we certainly had no part to play in bringing Tatiana in and from the way things are going the same MUFU will help you to also get her out if she gets on the chopping block. Tatiana is the least of our problems the girl no even get game plan again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^Don't underate d Tart o!She shows up when you least expect it.
Uti is a true friend sha.Liked what he said about the Hanni/Lerato issue in the diary room.
Shiela really likes Uti.Most girls would move on if the guy they like doesn't show any interest.I think thats what happened with her&Hanni.Hanni expressed his feelings to Shiela when Uti was busy dragging feet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dont mind uti. When it comes to other pples matter and fight he wasnt present for, he knows how to express himself clearly. But for other matters now he go dey claim conservative. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
Make the sHeila girl chill small. No be she tell KB and the whole of Africa that she likes Uti only as a hang-out pal after Uti don burst speaker tell continent say in like am. she should understand that Uti may take his time. By the way, Naija boys dey fall for the east african babes. 1st Kevin, now Uti.

Me sha, I wan see the end of ds matter. cant wait to see Uti's reaction after her Hannington and Meryl confessions, will she add the Tatiana chocs licking too? na wa!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
tatiana009:

@ aieromon, you owe MUFU your thanks not us, we certainly had no part to play in bringing Tatiana in and from the way things are going the same MUFU will help you to also get her out if she gets on the chopping block. Tatiana is the least of our problems the girl no even get game plan again

Me n MUFC have been one nah abi you don hear me yarn dust abourt Munya?Make una dey follow Shuti leave my bish alone.At least,i dey hapi sey nobody get her time now.

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
this whole shuti situation is going haywire both in the house and online, if only wishes were horses then both of them would be gallopng into the sunset on a golden horse holding the briefcase of 200k grin

uti uti uti, he definitly knows half of what is eating sheila up but am curious to see his reactions (if any) after her full disclosure of what happened under his very nose with meryl and in d barn with hannington(brace urselves)
our guy has said times without number he will never have S.e, X on tv and he is "conservative" hmmm undecided funny that doesnt apply to his mouth diarrhoea. am waiting to see if he will kiss on tv though, if his "lady love" plants one on him what will be his reaction?
sheila sheila sheila, the player herself is really getting played by homeboy. i feel a bit sorry for her though cos the heart sometimes wants what is impossible espeacially that uti has not shown any romantic feelings towards her at all. i foresee her moving to another sleeping space very soon cos this sleeping on one bed together is not gonna work if both decide to remain mum about their feelings

roll on 7pm so we know if our boy is ending up on the chopping block or not jare
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
updates on nomination show tonite?
updates plzzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
But seriously this whole nomination and eviction situation is not fair on d 4 guys who have survived all d way to this point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hey guys, has Sheila told Uti about her escapades? Saw the two of them talking alone outside but i didnt really get what they were talking about cos i caught up with them late. Sheila's soon to be confession seem to be the most hottest and anticipated topic online amongst big brother lovers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
Omo! Na 2 ppl day go oh, all d boys r up. Mwisho has gone to d diary room
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
Up for nomination-UTI,MWISHO,MUNYA&K1
2 PEOPLE 2 LEAVE
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
Uti guessed right again-2 people to leave next week
Mwisho puts up tart
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Uti, Munya, K1 and Tart are up.
Back to work people, we now how we do it, Uti for the finale
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mwisho saves himself and puts tati, so kaone munya uti and tati r up for eviction. Kaone and tati r finished!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
uti,munya,kaone,tatiana , its so obvious kaone and tati are bouncing, lets start voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
It sucks to be mwisho right now. Its now k1, munya, uti and tati. K1 and tati are so gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
2 mufc abi mumu fc-k1 and tarta are gone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
The sad part is dat K1 will leave so Mumu will still get he's 6 votes in the finale, anyway sha bye Tart and K1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Please no need for too much talk. We all know what to do. It's obvious Biggie wants mumu in the finale Goodluck!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
This show is just gonna turn on its head very quickly i can tell you that. Wow, Lerato did not vote and never received a single vote. DID LERATO LOSS HER VOTING RIGHTS COMPLETELY?  if she will never vote again it will be a great loss to her.

Tatiana and kaone will be OFF come monday. We have 13 days to go then two people will be leaving this coming sunday. Kaone knows very well that he is off. This is gonna be very tricky.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
It was obvious four guys were gonna be up and like i said in the morning Kaone and whoever Mwisho replaces(tatiana) are so gone. Am happy Mwisho didnt put up Lerato cos she will be useful strategically in the finale. Guys, here we go again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
There is a dark horse Shiela for the big price, i say dont count her down. it will go down to the wires.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
I'm gonna miss kaone's craziness. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Check  you facts.

Tarty and K1 were the first set of evictees from the bba all stars.
They were already on stage homebound b4 biggee brought the duo back to the house in a sudden change of mind.
Following that, the first evicted house mates that followed the subsequent weekend-Sam and Hanny went to the barn.

At the turn of the game, Taty and K1 will also be the last evictees of the show.
Does the first always become the last?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
1,2:

There is a dark horse Shiela for the big price, i say dont count her down. it will go down to the wires.

i beg forget that thing , the only person that can beat Munya is Uti, any attempt to place Sheila for the mola will see people bringing up the lesbo stuff and then the conservative side of Africa will be seen. Munya has only one competition in this game sentiments apart and that's Uti so make we concentrate on him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Tatiana is no where to be seen, she probaly knows that mwisho replaced him with her. There is little bit tension in the house, house mates dont know what they have to do. They know that they are on the chopping line and they will be missing out on $200K
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
akinsadeez:

I'm gonna miss kaone's craziness. embarassed

Lets vote to guarantee dat.

Other things being equal, the Top 5 will be the best players n dat will make d finale rillllllyyyyyy tough wiv plenty of suspense, giv it to biggie mehn, they nailed it dis year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
guys make we yarn less, and vote more. Time no dey ,those mufc go do everything to save both k1 munya. Make we no underrate anybody. Start clicking on uti like crazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
Na wa ooo you go fear the nomination sha!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Biggie, Biggie, Biggie!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
ok guys how far she we dey maintain d same 8 obodos abi make we make am 9 as even tartyyy pple no gree mk she cme bk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.