Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207596 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
3 gbosas for rheinmetal for dat luvly write up GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

tooo mucsh time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ogagusps3: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
How do I use the dual view feature?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
simple

press the ok button on your remote and wait for 8 seconds, you would be promted by the screen to press the ok button again

you do so

and an interactive screen would be shown that has different tabs (i.e video,news,competition and stuff like that )

select the video tab and wait for 30 sec (approx) the screen would be black

then

voila grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
uti would you just shut the f up, you didnt need to say all that to yacob
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
uti not again, angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
uti is more of a loose canon than hanny, cant he just shut d  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^^^^

thats his weakness
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
uti was just joking i dnt see d big deal in wat he said undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hey! Its not easy, the guy is himself, he played with yacob and the guy has bn beefing him since (saying he has bn piling it up! What is that!).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
WTF!!!
That cockroach Yacob called Uti a phuckin' terrorist angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
bxg:

uti was just joking i dnt see d big deal in wat he said undecided undecided undecided
my dear dat was no joke, uti called him an arab reject among other discriminatory things he has been calling yacob all last week till now and dats certainly not funny
uti needs to stop making such nasty statements and then turn around and say its a joke, it aint funny at all
i respect yacob for standing up for himself and country, uti made me ashamed just now cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
yacob tried 2 take advantage of d situation in my opinion uti teases everyone and hes teased on a daily basis b oda guys 4 example mwisho calles uti a scammer almost everyday and uti takeks it as a joke if yacob felt offended he shld hav called uti and told him wat was on his mind and not start behavin like a child he is 29 4 gods sake : cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
hw was the nominations like?who voted who?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
wild child:

hw was the nominations like?who voted who?

go through pages 11&12 wink

i'm so glad Uti decided to be the bigger guy and apologise to Yakob. never thought i'd see the day homeboy will admit he was at fault and we have Paloma to thank for that. now both guys are back on ok terms . . . or so we think undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
Uti talks too much.
He's beginning to get on my nerves.

He pissed me off during his diary session.
Imagine all that sermon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
bxg:

yacob tried 2 take advantage of d situation in my opinion  uti teases everyone and hes teased on a daily basis b oda guys  4 example mwisho calles uti a scammer almost everyday and uti takeks it as a joke if yacob felt offended he shld hav called uti and told him wat was on his mind and not start behavin like a child he is 29 4 gods sake : cool cool

Not everyone can stomach a tease especially when Uti knows Yacob nominated him for eviction.
I see a girl fight featuring Lerato and Tatiana.Could it be as a result of the DAGGER?
Paloma should take a chill pill and stop playin' Grandma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
dominique:

i'm so glad Uti decided to be the bigger guy and apologise to Yakob. never thought i'd see the day homeboy will admit he was at fault and we have Paloma to thank for that. now both guys are back on ok terms . . . or so we think undecided

I don't see anything big in that.He was busy callin' Yacob an Arab reject for days and he ''claims'' he had no idea that Ethiopians are hurt by that statement.He must have formulated the tease then.Secondly,when you try to reconcile differences with someone,NEVER tap him on the shoulder,thats an indication that the person is smaller than you.Sammi would not take that but Yacob's the bigger man in all this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
Rheinmetal nice analysis.
Wats with Uti annoying housemates and insulting a country. Looks like he is missing home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
aieromon:

I don't see anything big in that.He was busy callin' Yacob an Arab reject for days and he ''claims'' he had no idea that Ethiopians are hurt by that statement.He must have formulated the tease then.[b]Secondly,when you try to reconcile differences with someone,NEVER tap him on the shoulder,[/b]thats an indication that the person is smaller than you.Sammi would not take that but Yacob's the bigger man in all this.

i've never heard anything 'bout that undecided. but tapping the shoulders is one of uti's trademark moves. he does it with everybody and i don't want to believe he's belittling anybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
Are my eyes deceiving me or is Code not drunk, the invisible guy is suddenly visible and has been joking & laughing since Uti and yacob's reconciliatory move. The laughing is a bit too much though, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Paloma - love her or hate her, you cannot take it away from her, she will always tell you the truth right to your face. cool cool cool cool If she had not intervened Uti would never had made the move to apologise to Yacob. Uti's jokes are way too childish/annoying for my liking. It is not everybody that takes jokes with a pinch of salt, the moment you realise that your joke is not sitting well with people, you just call it quit, but Uti never knows when to quit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ Rheinmetal, good job
Uti was evicted before Sheila so he could not have broken the glass house on her account. He did on Lucille's account.
He was the 3rd evictee, with Latoya and Lucille being 1st and 2nd respectively. IK also made that mistake at the opening.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
aieromon:

Not everyone can stomach a tease especially when Uti knows Yacob nominated him for eviction.
I see a girl fight featuring Lerato and Tatiana.Could it be as a result of the DAGGER?
Paloma should take a chill pill and stop playin' Grandma.

The word should be think because Yacob did not vote for him but for Paloma & Tatiana.

The housemates are in a playful mood with Meryl dressed as a stripper and Uti The cleaning French maid. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
go through pages 11&12

i'm so glad Uti decided to be the bigger guy and apologise to Yakob. never thought i'd see the day homeboy will admit he was at fault and we have Paloma to thank for that. now both guys are back on ok terms . . . or so we think tanks.got it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2010
Uti got oral diarrhea
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by angelfaith(f): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2010
Guys can u imagin, Hannington actually gave Sheila a promise ring. Men i'm so loving this
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2010
@Gunnergal, Lawyerchap, Kay Bently, Kobikwelu, Naijagal, Omohwunmmy, Ambber,

Thanks y'all for your positive remarks. Just doing my bit to move the thread along.

@Bluediva,

Those BBA website writers with their biased reports, they do need some help, don't they? Not sure if they're advertising for vacancies tho smiley

@Lawyerchap, Ambber,

Noted. Thanx for your correction. I think IK''s slip got stuck in my head somehow sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by angelfaith(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Rheinmetal
Great analysis u got there, i agree wit blue diva u sure need to write for BBA website, it doesn't matter if there are vacancies or not, u just need to get in there somehow n show them what u gat, i'm sure they wud be really impressed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by angelfaith(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ nairaland posters n fans
i tink we really need to keep voting for our boy Uti, so he doesn't get kicked out so early & i'd love it if hannington could still be in the house for a while so we can see whats really gonna happen between him and sheila especially now he has giving her a ring of promise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
Do not mind Hannington, he is acting Nollywood or is it Ugollywood, the ring he wanted back immediately Sheila told him that She had somebody outside the house, that she could not be with for obvious reasons. grin grin grin Fake Hanny. I think Sheila prefers Uti to Hanny even if she wants a fling.

Abeg oooo !!!! what is Biggie up to with this HORROR ISLAND TASK there are even snakes in the house!!!! eeeeewwwwwwwwww i hate snakes!!!!!!! Paloma freaked out, Meryl shed tears, the two brave peeps so far are Mwisho and Yacob  hmmmmmmm,

FROM BBA WEBSITE>,

The Housemates are still trying to get as much treasure as possible from their Island of Horrors as part of this week's task! Today, they take on the snakes!

Big Brother's brief to the Housemates states that they have been told they have a terrible incurable disease. The only cure is the Golden Snake, kept in the Glass House and guarded by other snakes.

The Housemates have to brave their way into the Glasshouse and look around for a small golden snake. The all important clue is that this golden snake is not real. But all the rest of them are!

Big Brother will blow a whistle when it's safe for the Housemates to pick up the golden snake, and run!

They have been instructed to add the snake to the rest of the treasures collected in this week's task.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Angelfaith, tanx for ur kind words. As for Uti, don't worry Naija will never desert its own!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
More on the Task from BBA Website.

Snakes in the House!!!! As the Horror Island task continues, Day 10 sees housemates "catching a terrible disease" and having to face their fears to navigate through a maze of snakes to get the cure: a Golden Snake.

Just before it was Meryl's turn to enter the Glasshouse, Lerato and Munya were seen trying to help her breathe. A shaking Meryl was so overcome by fear that she did not make much progress before bursting into tears.

Yacob proved to be a very brave patient and fear was not a factor for him. Navigation, however proved more tricky as he struggled to locate the Golden Snake.

After much searching, and with help from the other Housemates, he did finally locate the The Cure.

Finding the Cure, before the Snakes Find Them!

Uti took his turn immediately thereafter and located the cure. So did Hannington and Jen who on Tuesday screamed and screamed when confronted with the cockroaches.

Sheila started out bravely but fear caught up with her and she could be heard breathing heavily while leaning against the glass. She did however gather enough strength to locate the rubber Golden Snake amongst the real slithering serpents.

Munya went in after her and headed straight for the valuable "cure", taking an opportunity to caress the albino python in his conquest to find the treasure.

Kaone's cage was rattled and he could be seen wiping sweat off his forehead and wishing that the snakes would stop moving so he could make some progress.

Paloma was visibly shaken and her face a picture of fear. She stood by the Glasshouse door breathing heavily. She later gathered strength and collected the cure. She was still shaking after leaving the Glasshouse and it took a lot for the other girls to get her to calm down.

A confident looking Mwisho wasted no time in snatching the Golden Snake before he headed into the house, even threatening to take a real snake along with the rubber "cure".

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.