Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206196 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
I can imagine how Uti feels.He thought he was going to leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
Y is uti cryin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
Did uti cry this much for shiela's eviction? I think its the tension that got to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
uti survived. kurukere wit full force abeg no dulling dis week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
i came into this world naked , tatiana na professional asheeeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
Bro the tension high!!!! Kai weldone guys we made it again!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Tatty throws an interesting dagger

I.K:
One housemate must change clothes three times a day and must entertain the other housemates by dancing and stripping before dinner every day. This dagger starts tomorrow

Tatiana:
I'm quite confused, em, well i think! I think Sheila grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
preshizeee:

ik nearly gave me hypertension when he called uti.kai i won piss 4 body, now let see d polls, y uti dey cry now

ROFLMAO  grin grin grin. If just this one is killing u with tension what will happen next week. But wetin dey worry IK self, dey play with pples emotions. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
dominique:

Did uti cry this much for shiela's eviction? I think its the tension that got to him.

He should not cry, he is going to WIN!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
abeg diz girl shuld face her asheeeeee work singing is not for her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
am so overjoyed for uti, well done guys lets pop pop pop some champagne yall grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
Tatiana leaves with:

1. $3000.00 for revealing housemates' secrets
2. A water-resistant camera
3. A trip worth $15000 rands courtesy South Africa tourism
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Now how did the countries vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
Big Brother has reversed the price money back to $200k U.S.D  grin

Munya is the first to react by jumping from his seat, the clown probably has it in his head that he's won already   angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
Don't know if it is just me that thought Mwisho didn't look too pleased when it was announced that Uti was safe
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
GTay:

Tatiana leaves with:

1. $3000.00 for revealing housemates' secrets
2. A water-resistant camera
3. A trip worth $15000 rands courtesy South Africa tourism

What about K1 no consolation prize for him . D guy didn't get a 2nd chance unlike d barn mates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
Mwisho definetly did not look happy, na wa for so called friend
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
GTay:

Big Brother has reversed the price money back to $200k U.S.D  grin

Munya is the first to react by jumping from his seat, the clown probably has it in his head that he's won already   angry
Noticed it too. do you blame him? IK and Mnet have given him the impression
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
montelik:

What about K1 no consolation prize for him . D guy didn't get a 2nd chance unlike d barn mates.

Consolation prize ko, Nobel prize ni  cheesy
BB has tried enough by feeding the hungry dude for 84 days na  tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
D guy (bushman) wants to win d money. He now has extra mouths to feed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
Gunnergal:

Don't know if it is just me that thought Mwisho didn't look too pleased when it was announced that Uti was safe

Not only him, I observered Lerato wasn't pleased too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
It just occured to me that both kaone and tatiana were the very first to get evicted, now they're the last again. Talk about sheer coincedence. Cant wait to see how Africa votet. I have a feeling uti's coming tops again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
Its gonna be between Mwisho, Uti and Munya. one of the 3 will take the cash. Its gonna be tough.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
GTay:

Consolation prize ko, Nobel prize ni  cheesy
BB has tried enough by feeding the hungry dude for 84 days na  tongue

But why did Tati get one and not him, later they will say Tati wasn't one of bb favorites.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
abeg voting has started lets make history
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
montelik:

But why did Tati get one and not him, later they will say Tati wasn't one of bb favorites.

Tatty got her trip bonus from South Africa Tourism because she stayed longest in the box.

She also won $3000.00 for revealing 3 housemates secrets: Lerato, Munya and Kaone

and guess what she revealed Kaone's secret today, thereby stealing his only hope of at least getting $1000.00 of cash money  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
Tati earned everytin she got, the tourism prize was for stayin in d Box for 35hrs whyl d money was for guessin d secrets of 2 HMs
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2010
Uti should be careful what he says coz i can see Munya&Mwisho pushing his buttons this week.Anyway no matter what he does i'm sure we've got his back
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2010
jejelolatu:

Tati earned everytin she got, the tourism prize was for stayin in d Box for 35hrs whyl d money was for guessin d secrets of 2 HMs

I thought d prize for that was supposed to be d underwater camera.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
The only girl that could have bn a true african all star winner just worked out
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
Guys mumu had 9 countries, Uti 6
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
I guess Kaone is the ultimate loser. Bwahahaha! cheesy

Abeg, my people, make we begin dey vote oh! Voting lines don open, shebi you know?
And these Mumu people dey vex right now. Them don already carry muscle dey vote with crase.
Let's beat 'em to it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.